Turkey Rail System Vehicles Industry Inc. Permanent workers will be recruited through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) to be employed with an indefinite-term employment contract subject to the Labor Law no.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
In workers to be recruited;
1. Crimes against the security of the State, even if pardoned, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling,
2. Applications of those who are dismissed from their job or profession and those who are deprived of public rights in accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations will not be accepted,
3. Not having received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
4. To have completed the age of 18 and not exceeded the age of 30 as of the announcement date,
5. Not to be related to military service (to have done, suspended or exempted),
6. In the types of services/professions required by our Sakarya and Sivas Regional Directorates affiliated to our General Directorate, procurement will be made at the provincial/district level. In applications, the addresses of the persons registered in the Address Based Population Registration System will be taken into account.
7. To have the specified education level as of the day the announcement was published,
8. Candidates who do not have the qualifications required for appointment as a result of the placement and those who have made false, misleading or false statements and are placed in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done, the assignment process will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the qualifications and conditions of the positions they are placed in, will not be appointed,
9. The trial period of the workers to be recruited is 4 months, and the employment contract of those who fail within the trial period will be terminated without compensation, without waiting for the notification period,
10. Candidates are deemed to have accepted to work at night, work in shifts, do not have an allergic disease that prevents them from fulfilling their duties, and to do other works that the administration will give in accordance with their title,
11. It is required to certify that there is no physical, mental and spiritual health problem that will prevent him from performing his duty continuously, and that he can work in the jobs defined in the Heavy and Dangerous Work Class.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE AND DATE, DOCUMENT DELIVERY PROCEDURES
1. Candidates will submit their applications online through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 16/01/2023 and 20/01/2023.
2. Each candidate will be able to apply for only one workplace and profession from the list published on the İŞKUR website.
3. The workers to be recruited in the required service types will be determined by KPSS score and oral exam, provided that they are associate degree graduates.
4. An archive search will be conducted on those who are entitled to be appointed, in accordance with the "Security Investigation and Archive Research Law" numbered 7315.
5. The documents requested from the candidates who are entitled to be appointed, the place of delivery of the documents and other issues related to the dates will be announced at turasas.gov.tr.
Günceleme: 16/01/2023 11:10