RayHaber Welcome to Website,
The following “Confidentiality Agreement”, RayHaberregulates the provision of information and services provided to our valued users.
- RayHaberMay use the information collected from registered and guest users who visit the Web Site for any kind of analysis. RayHaber share this information with business partners. However, email and other personal information will not be shared with any business partner, company, organization or other organization without the user's consent.
- RayHaber does not publish any e-mail, name, surname, phone number and any information entered during registration on the Web Site of the registered and guest users;
- RayHaber 3 will only disclose your personal information under the following legal circumstances and legal procedures. opens to parties.
a.) If there is a written request from the legal authorities,
b.) RayHaberto protect and defend the property rights of
- RayHaberYour personal information stored in is only visible to you. This information is in no way sold, rented or exchanged with another institution or organization. Except as provided in this “Confidentiality Agreement”, 3. not shared with individuals. RayHaber takes all possible measures to fulfill the conditions promised in this contract.
- RayHaber information stored in a non-public environment. RayHaberuses all kinds of industry standards to protect information in the environment.
- You have the right to update and change any personal information you enter during registration at any time. RayHaber is entitled to delete or suspend your account if you fail to comply with this “Confidentiality Agreement” and the “Service Agreement”.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the information can be circulated on the Internet without adequate security measures and may be received and used by unauthorized persons. Damage caused by this use and use RayHaberis not the responsibility of.
- In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. As an example of such information, the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you access our site with a link or an ad.
- Information can be placed on your computer when you visit the Site. This information will be in "cookie" format or similar file and will help us in several ways. For example, cookies will enable us to tailor sites and ads to your interests and preferences. In almost all internet browsers, there are options for deleting cookies from your hard disk, preventing them from being written or receiving a warning message before saving. For more information on this subject, please refer to your browser's help files and usage information.
- Your IP address is used to keep the Website and our servers running, managing and solving problems. Your IP address is used to identify you.
- Personal or company information, e-mail addresses, site statistics, visitor profiles of our customers using our infrastructure are not shared with third parties in any way.
- Logs belonging to the Sites are kept confidential except for the applications which can be made by official channels (Public Prosecutor's Office, Security Informatics Bureau). Access logs are stored during 180 days.
- Visitor comments, visitor membership information, visit information (IP, timestamp, useragent) are kept confidential including News System employees.RayHaber reserves the right to change any information in this text. By using this site, you are deemed to have accepted any and all changes to this “Privacy Assurance”.
- Copyrights of all kinds of content such as code, news, pictures, interviews RayHaber.com. RayHaberAll articles, materials, images, audio files, animations, videos, designs and regulations of the .com site are protected by copyright law 5846. These RayHaber.com may not be copied, distributed, modified, published in any way without the written permission of .com. Copying and use cannot be made without permission and without specifying the source.
- RayHaberExternal links on .com open on a separate page. Authors are responsible for the published writings and comments. RayHaber.com may change at any time without notice. We are not responsible for any errors caused by the information on this site.
- All external links on this website are opened in a new tab. RayHaber.com does not take responsibility for external links.
- RayHaber respects the privacy of you and your visitors and promises to follow the rules set out in the following.
- © Copyright 2020 RayHaber.com all rights reserved.