Case IH, Southeast field events organized by the farmers in Anatolia, Turkey's first domestic production brings with semi-automatic gearbox tractors.
25 June 2019- Case IH, the exclusive brand of TürkTraktör, welcomes regional farmers in its activities in Southeast Anatolia to introduce its latest technology tractors and agricultural equipment.
Offering superior performance with a unique design, Case IH introduced FarmallA Active Drive4 Series, which was launched in March this year for the activities to be held in the provinces it will visit, and also the most preferred tractors of the region, JX, JXB and JXC The plow, cultivator and rotovator equipment, which allows farmers to experience one-to-one.
What began with intense interest of the farmers, the first stop after Sanliurfa will continue in different regions of Turkey. Case IH FarmallA Active Drive4 Series is the first domestic tractor with semi-automatic transmission. This range of gear options allows the user to save not only time but also fuel.
During the farmers' gatherings, visitors have the opportunity to examine both this series and the most preferred tractor series in the Southeastern Anatolia region.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Southeast Anatolia will be connected with Istanbula YHT 04/03/2014 Southeast Anatolia Istanbula YHT will be connected with: Istanbul, Ankara, Eskisehir and Konya after the high-speed train project is spreading throughout the country. Southeast Anatolia will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train. The high-speed train will cross border and connect Diyarbakir to Northern Iraq. So you can now go from Istanbul to Erbil by high speed train. AK Party government's attention of world public opinion with his giant projects in Turkey, the actions will carry on with the last step to be taken abroad. Indeed, developing trade relations between Turkey and northern Iraq are gaining new dimensions. CONTINUOUS JOURNEY FROM ISTANBUL ERBIL the groundbreaking high-speed train projects in Turkey in Turkey 'could not get the speed limit ... and beyond
- Satso Professional Promotion and Career Days 19/04/2016 Satso Professional Promotion and Career Days: Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) and the Provincial Directorate of National Education in the introduction of the sectors of Vocational High School Vocational Vocational High School programs were held in Fatih Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School. Sakarya Provincial National Education Director Mevlüt Kuntoğlu and Vice President of SATSO Orhan Yılgenci Adapazarı District National Education Director Ziya Cevherli, Sakarya Provincial Directorate of National Education Technical and Vocational Education Assistant Director Atilla Özgür, SATSO Board Member Emrullah Terzioğlu, SATSO General Secretary of State Yiğit Ateş and General Director of SAVASAŞ Hülya Sönmez Sek
- Book days started at Haydarpaşa Gar Station 02/06/2016 The book days started at Haydarpaşa Gar Station: The 8 Book Days started at Haydarpaşa Station. Book Days, 600 will be held until June Sunday evening. Book Days. This year's guest of honor is the author Selim İleri. A ceremony was held for the opening of the 5 Book Days organized by Kadıköy Municipality with the Municipality of Kadıköy Volunteers at Haydarpaşa Station. The ceremony, Kadikoy Mayor Aykurt Nuhoğlu, Yazu Selim Forward, Turkey Metin Celal Zeynioğl President of the Union of Publishers, Prof. In addition to İlber Ortaylı, publishers, writers and book lovers participated. WRITE THE AUTHOR TO HUNDREDS LER
- Basmane Days Started 21/11/2017 The historical Basmane district of Izmir will be the scene of colorful cultural and artistic events for a week. The ışı Basmane and its Surrounding History, Culture, Art and Archeology Days ve organized for the purpose of preserving and promoting the cultural heritage of the region began with an exhibition of paintings, photographs and applied works inaugurated at the Basmane Station. 5 organized by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in cooperation with TCDD and Izmir Chamber of Hotel Pensioners and Workers. History, Culture, Art and Archeology Days started in Basmane and its surroundings. Events organized for the promotion, protection and promotion of conservation of cultural heritage and historical texture in the Basmane district ın
- The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeast Anatolia is in service 16/06/2014 The Bosphorus Bridge of Southeastern Anatolia is in service: 3, whose construction in Istanbul continues at a great pace. While the bridge attracted many innovations, another bridge in Şanlıurfa, which rose with the same magnificence, came up. 3, which is currently under construction in Istanbul and is expected to eliminate the traffic problem of Istanbul. Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge) competed. The construction of the Nissibi Bridge, which is expected to embrace Kahta (Adıyaman) and Siverek (Şanlıurfa), continues at great speed. Due to the central opening of Turkey's 400 3 meters currently. it is also a great bridge. The central opening of the Bosphorus Bridge is 1074, and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge is the 1090 meter. Boğaz
- Train move in Southeast 07/05/2012 State Railways pushed the button for a new High Speed Train line that will link the cities in the Southeast in a few hours. Before the project, all railway lines from Adana to Iraq and Syria border are overhauled. With the completion of the project, transportation will be fast and easy, and a serious logistics advantage will be provided for trade with Middle Eastern countries. The new railway will be built between Diyarbakır-Şanlıurfa and Şanlıurfa-Mardin. Malatya-Elazığ-Gaziantep will be connected to each other by the lines where electric trains with 160 km speed will be used. After Edirne-Kars, Edirne-Hakkari connection will be completed. Source: www.takvim.com.tr
- Southeast will be the Logistics Base by High-Speed Train 07/05/2012 TCDD has rolled up its sleeves for a new line that will drive the Southeast at an 160 speed per hour. One end of the project that will connect Diyarbakır and Mardin will extend to Iraq and Syria. While the High Speed Train (YHT) works, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to three hours, continue, a new project about the Southeastern Anatolia Region was reported. State Railways TCDD pressed the button for a new YHT line that will connect the cities in a few hours in the Southeast. The project started from Adana to the Iraqi and Syrian border. When the project is completed, transportation is fast and ged
- High-speed rail networks converge with Cukurova Southeast 05/11/2015 High-speed train Southeast converge the network with Cukurova Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by "Akçagöz to-Mills Diversion Project" distance transport between the scope will be built high-speed railway network with the Çukurova region with the Southeastern Anatolia Region will be shortened. According to the information received from TCDD officials, the works carried out within the scope of the project that was delivered in 6 September 2013 is carried out without interruption. The project, which is expected to be completed in 180 with the investment of 2017 million pounds, will strengthen the relations between the two regions, especially those with strong industrial and commercial networks. The 27 line is the 120, which is rarely used in the old railways and is rarely used in freight transportation.
- Mega Project of South-East Gaziray's Tender to be Performed at 11 March 23/02/2016 Mega Project of the Southeast Gaziray's Auction will be held in 11 in March: Marmaray in Istanbul, Başkentray in Ankara, and Egeray projects in İzmir, followed by a mega project in Gaziantep. The tender will be held in 11 March, and the Gaziray project will contribute to the solution of the city's transportation problem. transportation projects around the eye passed to kamaştırırk life in Turkey, while continuing to add new ones to these projects. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality is also working on cutting speed continues to Gaziray which will be implemented in cooperation. GAZİRAY, which is a public transportation system in the subway standard, has two industries where passenger demand is increasing day by day Metro
- Southeast Europe Logistics Industry Meets at SEEFF Congress 02/04/2016 SEEFF Congress, held since 1996, takes place in Odessa, Ukraine this year on 2-3 June. The congress is attended by representatives from the Southeast European sector, as well as officials from the European Union and China. SEEFF will discuss the place and importance of Southeast Europe in transit trade between the EU and China this year. Agreements to improve world trade are added every day. Free trade agreements, customs unions and intercontinental trade and investment partnership agreements accelerate the flow of goods and services between countries. Serbest