1M Station MAŞTİ line started the night flight in order not to be the victims of the passengers coming to Malatya Train Station.
Cemal Erkoç, General Manager of MOTAŞ, stated that they are working hard to get passengers to every point of Malatya. “Within this scope, we organized a voyage for the passengers arriving at Malatya Train Station later in the night. The journey we started in order not to be a victim of the passengers, will move by the arrival of the last train from Malatya Train Station and pass in front of Malatya Training and Research Hospital and lower its passengers at Intercity Bus Terminal (MARTTI). Our line, which will start from 17.06.2019, will be beneficial to all our passengers ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- World's first subway will make its first night expedition 20/08/2016 The world's first subway will make its first night-time expedition: the 153 annual subway in London, for the first time in its history, will serve two even 24 hours on weekends. The application, which will start on the Central and Victoria lines, will be extended to other routes in the fall. In London, the capital of England, the Central and Victoria lines from now on the weekends 24 hours will be organized. 153, the world's first subway, is the annual London subway, where the 2, including Central and Victoria, will start serving 24 hours over the weekend, midnight. The Mayor of London, Sadık Han, expressed his appreciation for the new voyages: "Metronun at night"
- Citizen Wants Night Expedition in IZBAN 06/06/2018 Citizens living in the northern districts of Izmir, İZBAN'da night-time voyage, said not to cause grievance. Especially those who have to catch up to the plane in the morning and the plane landing at night after the 24: 00 after the attention of the authorities in the northern districts were drawn attention to the problems were asked to make arrangements accordingly. IZBAN, which is the target of the criticism of the citizen with the plus money system, is also gathering reaction from the people of Izmir due to the failure to comply with the times of the flights and the absence of night flights. The campaign, which was previously launched through change.org, had turned down the request, saying that although 15 signed over a thousand citizens in a short period of time, it was not possible to conduct night flights. Especially in the morning ve
- Democracy Campaign from Sincan Station 05/10/2016 Sincan Garinden Democracy Campaign: 15 on the night of July, President Erdogan's 'get out of the street' in thousands of thousands of Sinalin Tulip Square was gathered. Their goal was to reach the critical points where conflicts were intense, to claim democracy. However, stuck traffic brave hearts imprisoned in Xinjiang. In the meantime, Sincan Mayor Tuna caller TCDD General Manager Apaydın "President I am running the suburbs from the high speed train line," he said. The 16 commuter train, which turned off the lights against the F-6 attack, carried the 10 bin Sincanliyý Kızılay and Külliye, some of which were martyred and some were veterans. 15 On July betrayal night President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's call for 'Get out on the street' with Turkish flags X
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- Tramway Expedition to Eskisehir City Hospital begins! 06/03/2019 Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route, the passenger transport 10 March 2019 will start on Sunday said that the citizens of Eskisehir City Hospital from time to time was forced. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital. Preparations are ok, tram services 10 starts in March Recently, test drives were carried out, the lines expected by the citizens Hazırlık
- Iran-Turkey begins to vie 1001 Nights journeys by train 21/07/2014 Iran-Turkey begins journeys by train vie 1001 Nights: The first time the 23 4 September and will be held between October trip, starting in Istanbul, will end in Tehran. Alexander the Great's footsteps 3 thousand years of Hellenic civilization, along with the Ottoman period, pre-Roman, Achaemenid and Persia stated that the visits to significant points of Antonina Tourism founder Atilla Tuna trip to Turkey as well as Germany, France, Britain, Italy, Russia, USA A total of 100 people from countries such as said. 3 6 19 is a thousand-kilometer-long trip, listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list of different historic sites and XNUMX. century by German engineers yüzyıl
- Night Transportation Starts in Ankara 16/11/2017 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna gave the good news that EGO buses will continue transportation until the morning. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa TUNA, Ankara, 23.30-24-00'da extended the night until the end of the night transport. EGO buses 35 will serve almost all of Ankara until the morning. Chairman Tuna, 24.00'da metro services to the end of the hours until the 01.00'ya extended, the subway wagons in the Sincan Organized Industrial Zone to come in May and June and after the test, adaptation operations to provide continuous 24 hour transportation in the Metro is targeted, he said.
- Night Ring Expeditions Begins in Eskişehir 23/11/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality will be launching ring trips between 01.00 and 05.00 at night. 24 November 2018 Starting from Saturday, the city's major destinations are starting 01.00 and 05.00. 2 buses will run on an hourly basis so that our citizens will not have any transportation problems at night. First Line: 1 - 01.00 - 02.00 - 03.00 - 04.00 hours, taking off from the bus station, Odunpazari, Train Station, Yunusemre State Hospital, School of Medicine, Dental Hospital, City Hospital direction, the second line is 05.00 - 01.30 Birinci
- One-Way Application Starts in Manisa Tonight 22/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department announced that the new traffic arrangement was made by UKOME decision on some roads within the scope of electric bus routes. According to the UKOME decision, the following expressions were included in the new routes: ın Within the scope of the Transportation Master Plan prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, in the city center of Manisa; It is planned to be constructed with electric buses with high passenger carrying capacity. 28 Based on 2018 date and UKOME General Assembly Decision 2018 / 142; Manisa Merkez public transport route Man
- Malatya-Elazığ Raybüs Seferi Begins 14/06/2018 TCDD Transport by Malatya-Elazığ between the Ray-Büs, known as the Malatya-Elazığ Express put the expedition. Passengers for 240 trains will pay 11 TL fare. Who attended the opening made Wednesday night Customs and Trade Minister Bulent TÜFENKÇİ of "24 If you return to the beginning of our President Recep Tayyip Erdogan cumhur government in June, if you keep the Assembly also strongly we virtues, will and courage will continue to grow in Turkey." He said. The Malatya-Elazığ Expression was launched in Malatya. Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci, AKP Deputy Chairman Öznur Çalık, General Director of TCDD Transportation Veysi Kurt, Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Hacı ör