Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Connection Line Construction Tender Result
2019 / 121857 with the limit value of 16.430.751,90 TL and the approximate cost of 22.840.689,91 TL of the Turkish State Railways Directorate (TCDD). + MELIKŞAH ENERGY INC. joint venture. The 18 company, which participated in the tender, submitted a bid below the limit value.
The tender is to combine the conventional line on the curve to the east of the Malıköy Station as a variant of the variant, the second route of the station and the station 2. The junction line for the capital OSB, which departs from the road, includes Construction-3650 m- (infrastructure - superstructure - electrification) works. The duration of the work is 300 (three hundred) calendar days from the place delivery.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Procurement Notice: Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone 03/05/2019 Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Const. Line General Directorate General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (TCDD) General Directorate of Ankara Malıköy Capital Organized Industrial Zone Const. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2019-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD General Directorate of Purchasing and Warehouse Control Department Anafartalar Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 121857 1 Anafartalar Mah. ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3 / 06330 / 3123090515 - 4111 IN
- Nazilli Organized Industrial Zone Environment Road Lighting 28/03/2014 Nazilli Organized Industrial Zone Environmental Road Lighting was carried out: Approaching the end of the Industrial Road, which passes through the Yeni Sanayi neighborhood and from there to Bozdoğan road, lighting poles were planted in the middle refuges of the road. While the works on the Organized Ring Road with the approximate cost of 6 Million TL continued at full speed, the works of Nazilli Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs and Aydem were completed by using XLPE cables in the overhead line on the Highways. Nazilli Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs, the total length of one thousand 563 meters, the Organized Perimeter 40 meters at intervals of two ediy
- Gaziantep Organized Industrial Zone - State Railways to construct GATEM and Küsget rail system line 18/06/2012 Mayor Asim Guzelbey, "20 a World Leaders Summit held annually in Turkey's duty to represent the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was given to us," he said. Giving information about the underpass in front of the university at the entrance of Karatas Guzelbey, the work continues at a great pace and aim to complete the study before the Feast of Ramadan was passed. Güzelbey voyaged that they will organize the Şehreküstü Intersection as soon as the lower passage ends, said: em 2013 will be a busy year in terms of the municipality. . Organized industrial Zone,…
- Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone Establishment Important for the Region 27/04/2012 In Sakarya, we evaluated TÜVASAŞ and Eurotem related works with our Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım in Ankara, Sakarya deputies, Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, deputy, governor and mayors. What is important here is the interest of our nation for our country. The establishment of the Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone in Sakarya will make a significant contribution to the sustainable development of the region and the country. Rail systems and rail systems will bring huge gains to Sakarya and the country as the localization of the supplier industry and its area of expertise with innovative and competitive understanding. Due to the fact that the 50 of the percentages of production is required to be domestic, Sakarya's most advantageous province and attraction center in the production of wagons, EMU and DMU yüzde
- AK Party deputies in Kayseri investigated the Incesu Organized Industrial Zone 18/11/2012 AK Party deputies in Kayseri Ahmet Öksüzkaya and İsmail Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) in the inspection of the loading unloading station found. Öksüzkaya and Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone Chairman of the Board Halit Özkaya, Deputy Chairman Zekeriya Karayol and Regional Director Cemal Oğuzhan received information about the region. Lawmakers, the Incesu Organized Industrial Zone, Kayseri-Adana highway and the railway line is reminded of the border, this is an advantage, he said. Deputies, the station will be installed in the region through the transportation of products produced by rail transport costs will be reduced. Source: www.haberler.com
- Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to be Established in Sivas 11/03/2016 Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone will be Established in Sivas: Sivas Governor Bilen Barut announced the establishment of "Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone" in the city. Gunpowder, said in the 1950'li years Sivas and the country's economy as the locomotive of the railway investments until the 2000'ye lost years of great blood, he said. 850 in the 2 hectare square at the Iron and Steel Factory site for the old days of Sivas, which is the UM Railway City ekt with the investments in the first years of the Republic. In this context, Barut said that an organized industrial zone was set up and within this scope, the 5 million 203 thousand 141 square meters of immovable assets within the boundaries of the Sivas Iron and Steel Factory Endüstri
- Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest 16/02/2017 Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest: Sivas Governor Davut Gül met with businessmen who will invest in Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone. In addition to Governor Davut Gül, Tudemsas General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan, Provincial Special Administration General Secretary Mehmet Nebi Kaya and businessmen attended the meeting organized in Sivas Provincial Special Administration Council Meeting Hall. Before the meeting, businessmen introduced themselves and gave information about the sector they would invest in. Speaking at the meeting, Gul continued the process in the second organized industrial zone, said: "We wanted to explain the work in progress, as well as about you."
- Signatures for Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone 29/06/2018 Sivas's 40 annual dream and 40 signed a infrastructure contract for the infrastructure construction of Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone, which will provide employment for a thousand people. Governor of Sivas Governor Hasan Canpolat Hall at the signing ceremony; Governor Davut Gül, Sivas Deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Mayor Sami Aydın, General Secretary of Sivas Province Mr. Mehmet Nebi Kaya, TSO President Mustafa Eken, OSB Manager Bekir Sıtkı Eminoğlu will carry out the infrastructure works ÖZ ER-KA Construction Inc. firm responsible Tuğrul Çelik found. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Governor Davut Gül stated that the organized industrial zones are 3 partners in each province.
- TCDD Kars Logistics Center will be organized and made to small industrial site 12/07/2013 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized by the General Directorate, the new developments related to the tender of the Kars Logistics Center were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was completed for 2012 investment program. Authorities, the logistics center Organized and Small Industrial Site on an area of 500 acres recorded. In the coming days, the tender preparation work will be started for the project will be announced this year. The project is expected to be around 45-50 million liras. At Kars Logistics Center; 8 pieces railway line reaching the warehouse area, 5 pieces railway line in bonded area, 9 warehouse warehouse (148.752 m2) asına
- Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone 30/03/2013 Railway Line to Karaman Organized Industrial Zone A new railway line was built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone and a meeting was organized in the Organized Industrial Zone to create a loading and unloading terminal. Governor Murat Koca, Deputy Governor Deputy Governor Muammer Balcı, TCDD 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, Highways 3. District Manager Mahmut Yıldız, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Karaman Organized Industrial Zone Süreyya Peker, TCDD 6. Regional Directorate Load Manager Abdullah Karaturna, Karaman Municipality Development and Urban Planning Manager Süleyman Aşkan, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General M. Salih Baldız, Karaman DDY Garage Manager Bölge