Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, on the one hand while doing maintenance and renewal work on the one hand to ensure the traffic flow in a comfortable way lane line and road line work is doing. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhood between the road after the concrete road work and road line work by improving the quality and safety of transportation has increased.
Because of its low cost, long life and local production, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality makes concrete road application as an alternative to asphalt in road maintenance works. In this context, concrete road application was made between Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhoods. After the study, the Department of Transportation carried out lane line, road line and signage on the existing road. The aim of the study is to provide a comfortable flow of traffic indicating that the President of the Transportation Department Huseyin Superior, in addition to the traffic in front of the lane violation of drivers will be added, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Inter-district transportation will be safer in Manisa 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer road. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin eden Filling work in the first stage of the works Yürüt
- Work is underway at the charging station for electric buses in Manisa 11/05/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's environmentally friendly investment in the charging station, which started to be constructed for one hundred percent electric buses, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the work continues in accordance with the work program, President Ergun, reinforced concrete steel roof production of buildings, electrical installation, mechanical connections and environmental arrangement works continued manufacturing, he said. At the transportation point, the works of electric buses that will be put into service for public transportation in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out important projects at a point of transportation, continue at the charging and maintenance station. With the completion of the works, environmentally friendly one hundred percent electric buses go around the streets of Manisa.
- Strict Inspection for Safe and Comfortable Transportation in Manisa 12/07/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out works for ensuring the peaceful and safe public transportation of the citizens, continues its inspections throughout the province. In this context, Salihli district center and neighborhoods that serve in controlling the public transport vehicles teams, drivers of vehicles that do not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings. Police teams of the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continue their inspections for vehicles providing public transportation services throughout the province. Within the scope of the works carried out in Salihli, vehicles providing public transportation services were checked from A to Z. The teams of the Metropolitan Municipality, which scrupulously examined all points from the air conditioner to the disabled ramp, aimed to make the citizens more comfortable to travel.…
- Kdz. Work is on the 46 Kilometer of Ereğliye Transportation 22/01/2015 Kdz. Work on the 46 Kilometer of Ereğliye Transportation is under way: It is from Zonguldak to Kdz. The 46 kilometer highway, where access to the Ereğli district was provided, was taken into the investment program in 1974. Due to grants and physical conditions, the end of the work is expected to be completed by the end of 2015. Photos of zonguldak in Instagram Account Kdz. The construction of the highway, which was provided to Ereğli district, was taken into investment program in 1974. The date published in the Official Gazette is indicated as 1974, which is the beginning of the investment program 2018. 329 700 thousand 2014 thousand 191 in the Official Gazette of the projected amount of the year-end estimated amount of 223 million 2015 thousand TL as specified. XNUMX ...
- Overpass in Kocaeli Provides Safer Transportation 07/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Kabaoğlu District of Izmit district by Prof.Dr. The pedestrian overpass built on Baki Komsuoğlu Street is the production of steel reinforcement. The overpass will allow the TÜRGEV dormitory located on the street and the locals to cross the street safely. 70 TON STEEL MANUFACTURING USES Steel foot arms are now in place within the scope of overpass construction works. In total, 70 ton steel was used in the pedestrian overpass and the main body floor was placed and the bridge was formed. In addition, the installation of overpass bridge towers has been completed. WILL BE DOUBLE LIFT Kabaoğlu Neighborhood On Baki Komsuoğlu Street…
- Work for Safe Travel Continues 05/03/2015 Work for Safe Travel Continues: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams began to assemble information plates prepared to be attached to signaling poles at signaled intersections. The teams connected to the Department of Transportation, signaling systems in the context of community-assisted services to resolve faults more quickly within the scope of the signaling poles in the intersection Metropolitan Municipality logo, internet address and call center number has started to work on the installation of information plates. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Alper Kolukısa said in a statement about the work, registered in the province of Muğla 128 signaled intersection of the 62 of them…
- High Speed Test Train Procurement Tender Works 25/02/2016 Ministry of Development continues to carry out the High Speed Test Train Tender Project to be included in the investment program The Ministry of Development for the procurement of 1 High Speed Test Train to be used in the Ankara-Istanbul Super Speed Train Project continues to work. Earlier, the Ministry of Development requested the 2016 million TL allowance for the test train to be low and demanded research. The result of the re-work was sent to the Ministry of Development. If the application is accepted, the project will be included in the Investment Program of the year 71. The new test train to be taken Alın
- European countries are trying to make train stations safer (Video) 25/08/2015 European countries are trying to make railway stations safer: Europe is trying to shake off the shock of an armed attack on the high-speed train to Amsterdam-Paris last Friday. Security measures have been increased in international train services. In Brussels, the capital of Europe, the police carry out checks and checks. Belgian Railways Administration (SNCB) spokesman Nathalie Pierard said that the suitcases were inspected at random: esi The suitcase control for international trains can be randomized. This may take some time. Passengers must consider this situation. Suitcases can be opened and examined. Anlayış Some of the passengers, who had to be patient, understood the controls: ır We had accepted this before. Especially…
- Capital Traffic is Safer with Measures Taken 14/03/2019 In order to make the traffic of the capital safer and more comfortable, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on the road sign, asphalt, median, intersection and pavement works with the installation of traffic signs, especially camera and signaling system. In order to ensure the safety of life and property of drivers and pedestrians at all four corners of the capital, new roads have been added to traffic sign boards in district neighborhood roads where asphalt has been discontinued or expanded. SAFE WAYS WITH THE 25 THOUSAND TRAFFIC SHEET All the roads that connect the central districts of the capital and other districts with traffic signs reach adequate safety standards, equipping pedestrian crossings with warning signs, bends UM
- Work for Erdek-Avsa Island Cable Car Project 05/03/2016 Erdek-Avsa Island Ropeway Project is in Progress: Mayor of Balikesir Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Edip Ugur, Erdek-Avsa Island Cable Car Project continues to work, he said. Ugur, who visited the AK Party Erdek District President Murat Sever in his office, said that the works on the ropeway project that will connect Erdek to the Avşa Island. Uğur emphasized that they aim to bring big investments to the district and said: kayd We are considering a project that will increase the vision of Erdek and our islands. We are planning to connect the Kapıdağ Peninsula to Paşaliman and Avşa Island with a ropeway system that we plan to build in Erdek-Narlı Neighborhood. Our work on a ropeway project that is connected to Narlı from Erdek, from Narlı to Paşalimanı and from Paşalimanı to Avşa Erd