4857 (eleven) permanent workers will be recruited within the framework of the provisions of the Labor Law No. 11 to be employed in the provincial organization units of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to the Public Institutions and Organizations issued based on this Law.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications will be made between the dates 13.03.2023 – 17.03.2023 via the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website.
1) No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen,
2) To have completed the age of 18,
3) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if pardoned. not to be convicted of the crimes of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
4) Not having any relation with military service for male candidates (having done, suspended or exempted),
5) Not to be dismissed or dismissed from the profession by Public Institutions and Organizations,
6) Not to be deprived of using public rights,
7) Not receiving retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
1) Candidates who have the priority right must have a document showing their priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations.
2) The probationary period of the worker personnel to be recruited is 60 (sixty) days at the most, and the employment contracts of those who fail in the trial period will be terminated without compensation without the need for a notification period.
3) Since the candidates will work in shifts, they should not have an obstacle to working in shifts.
4) Candidates must be suitable for all kinds of climate and travel conditions and must not have any diseases or disabilities that may prevent them from carrying out their duties continuously and traveling as required.
5) Process will be established in accordance with the provisions of the legislation regarding other matters.
6) As of the last day of the application, the candidates are required to meet the educational status of the title they applied for and the qualifications and conditions of the profession of their preferred job title in the table below.
Günceleme: 13/03/2023 13:54