TCDD General Manager Mr. Ali İhsan UYGUN's answer to the question of whether to assign Rail Systems Engineering at EURASİA RAİL Fair excited the students of Rail Systems Engineering.
Mr. EURASİ RAİL Fair Dr. In the dı Today, Future and Economy Expectations of Our Railways liği panel, which was moderated by Mustafa ILICALI;
Uz We are thinking about good things for friends who have graduated from Rail Systems Engineering. You receive training on almost all branches of rail systems. We need that. We're looking at all possibilities. We will consider it in the coming days. Your business area includes metros, railways and railways. Do not despair on this issue. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Burns Green Light to Denizli 05/08/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. Veysi KURT, Chairman of Board of Directors and General Manager, visited Denizli Chamber of Industry. Kurt, who is in the region for field surveys, met with the Chairman of the Board of Denizli Chamber of Industry Müjdat Keçeci. Keçeci visit to discuss the transport potential in Denizli Denizli in Turkey 8. despite the fact that it is an exporting province, it has serious problems in the sense of logistics. Keçeci said, oldukça Denizli is a city with very high export potential but the problems we have experienced in logistics considerably weaken our competitiveness in the international arena. The fact that we don't have a direct rail connection to the port pushes us into road transport, which is both cost and Lim
- He lit both himself and the car with the fire he had lit to warm up 07/12/2013 He burned both himself and the wagon with the fire he had lit to warm up: In Samsun, İsmail Ç. 1 was wounded when the wagon grasped as a result of firing a fire in a section close to a freight train car. 1 was injured in a cargo train car in the evening hours in Samsun. The incident occurred in the evening in the freight train car of the State Railways located in the back of the Atatürk Cultural Center in the province of Ilkadim. According to information obtained, Ismail Ç. (55), near the connection section of the wagon fired fire to warm up. The wagon caught fire with a burning fire. With the notification of the citizens in the vicinity of the Metropolitan Municipality fire crews from the scene, vatandaş
- 1 from Süleyman Karaman, General Manager of TCDD. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- 3. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements 05/12/2012 The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. Moderated by Özgür Gürbüz, the speakers of the panel; METU Department of City and Regional Planning Assist. Associate Professor. Ela Babalık Sutcliffe, 350 Ankara Activist Climate and Energy Consultant Önder Algedik and ITU City and Regional Planning Research Assistant Eda Beyazıt. As a lecturer on the role of rail systems in urban transport, Asst. Associate Professor. Ela Babacik Sutcliffe, rail systems always prefer Sut
- Shell & Turcas Awarded 'Think Green, Move Green' Project 15/04/2019 Shell & Turcas, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) with the support of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, is the theme of this year's 'carbon trade and the struggle of our country with climate change', 6. Istanbul Carbon Summit, Green Think, Green Move Project with 'Low Carbon Hero' award. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) this year, the ÜT Low Carbon Hero D awards were given to organizations focusing on energy efficiency and supporting climate change. At the ceremony held at the green campus of Istanbul Technical University, Shell & Turcas, LED conversion of conventional lighting in fuel stations Üniversitesi
- TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal visited the bogie workshop and met the workers. 12/10/2012 Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol İnal visited the bogie workshop and met the workers one by one. Erol Inal learned that he will visit a production workshop every day. Inal met with the workers, "After every opportunity I will come between you. I will try to solve the problems, on the spot. Source: www.medya73.com
- Lightning Underground Green Light 27/02/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş completed the current month of 3,5. In the meantime, transportation and water prices reduction, savings and non-profitable projects for transportation, which will be the meaning of transportation to the junction point 29 junction point, the municipality has signed a number of important works, including renting some of the property. Two important issues in these studies; Ankara's support for major transport investments and urban transformation was expected. Because the budget facilities of the Metropolitan Municipality were not enough to realize them. Especially the special work for Yıldırım subway was started. The project, which was started as an 6 kilometer, has been extended to 13 by extending to the City Hospital. Of course…
- Sultanahmet'te Tramvay Yolunda Yeşil Işık Alarmı 14/03/2018 The tram stop at the intersection of Sultanahmet and the Grand Bazaar, which is a popular place for tourists, continues to drive the tram and the green lights to the pedestrians. SözcüAccording to Bora ERDIN, the signaling system on the tramway road in Sultanahmet, the tourist center of Istanbul, is not working properly. The fact that there is no mortal accident at the Çemberlitaş tram stop that invites the accident depends entirely on the chance. 14 a month ago, a person died at this stop by staying under the tram. The tram line from Karaköy is on the road that Sirkeci uses in its cars. At the stops in Sultanahmet and Çemberlitaş, the streets intersect with the pedestrian and vehicle tracks. Here is the accident İşte
- TCDD Bölge Müdürü Sivri'den Öğrencilere Raylı Sistemler Dersi 27/02/2019 TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri met with Afyon Kocatepe University Afyon Vocational School students. Regional Manager Sivri gave information about TCDD's vision, mission and projects, machinery used in railway refurbishment and maintenance, and railway maintenance for the students waiting for the Rail Systems Road Technology Program at Railroad Information Center. After graduation, the students answered questions about working environment and TCDD rail system projects. At the end of the course, Rector of BAT Dr. Mustafa Solak and Director of Vocational School Assoc. Dr. Visiting İhsan Cemil Demir separately ayrı
- Sarıkamış'ın Gündemi Terörün Yaktığı Telesiyej İstasyonu 28/10/2015 Sarikamis Agenda Terrorism Burned Chairlift: Sarikamis Tourism Association (SATURDER) The governor gathered in Yusuf Izzet Karaman Presidency. At a meeting held in a hotel in Sarıkamış recently burned by the terrorists chair lift station was laid on the table. Sarikamis Governor Karaman, "Burning chairlift station to keep up with the season for all the public institutions are working hard. God willing, together with these difficult days, together, the land of the martyrs and tourism paradise will bring our district to the right place," he said. In the meeting where the winter season of 2.etap station damaged by the fire in Cıbıltepe Ski Center was discussed, the activities to be done before the season for winter tourism were discussed at Karaman, Sarıkamış.