The graduation projects of the last year students of the Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering and Rail Systems Engineering Department of the Engineering Faculty of Karabuk University were exhibited.
The maglev train project of Karabük University Faculty of Engineering Rail Systems Engineering students attracted great interest. Maglev train works with superconducting magnets to hang the train over the U-shaped line. The same poles push each other and the train stays in the air.
In the same project, the opposite polar magnets hang the train on the line and on the train. But in the project, magnets are made just below the train and even on the way. The real Maglev trains allow the magnets placed sideways to move back and forth. The prototype progresses through the magnetic field generated by the electromagnets. On the aluminum plate placed under the train and having high electrical conductivity, it accumulates high current and moves towards the direction of magnetic field. The traction source of the train is the alternating current from the mains line. (220V). And the movement of the train can be controlled remotely with the help of a key, as well as remote control.
In general, the aim of Maglev trains is to reduce the friction and to make the train travel faster. The trains that are in use nowadays can reach the speed of 600 - 700 km / h. The train on the prototype was 1 / 75 and the speed was tested experimentally. (Xnumxkm / s)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Great Interest in Karabük Project for Ray Welder Certification 13/05/2017 Great Interest in Karabük for the Ray Welder Certified Project: YOLDER's Project Promotion and Lifelong Learning Information Seminar organized within the scope of the vocational training project ıları Ray Welder Certified ifik supported by the European Union took place in Karabük. Labor and Social Security, Ministry of Development of the European Union and the Financial Assistance Department of Human Resources Operational Program by Supporting Lifelong Learning carried out in Turkey-II at the seminar shared information about the project, accepted the grant program, Turkey's first certified included in the lifelong learning process of rail welders and that they will get a significant chance of employment. Railway Construction and Operation Demiryolu
- The first domestic car exhibited great interest (Photo Gallery) 28/11/2013 The contractor presented the first domestic automaker sees great interest: The board in Eskisehir, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry AŞ (TÜLOMSAŞ) exhibited Turkey's first indigenous car Revolution, visiting about 30 thousand people a year. One of the 4 "Devrim" cars produced by the order of Cemal Gursel at Eskisehir Railway Factories was taken to Ankara by train in 1961. Due to the railway laws of the period, the fuel is put into the tank at the time of the revolution, the gas is used for the purpose of testing the Gürsel ended. After it was brought from Ankara to Eskişehir by train. SAFETY NOT REQUIRED BY THE REQUIREMENTS 0002 chassis and 0002 engine numbered Revolution displayed in TÜLOMSAŞ GER
- Japanese Maglev Train Achieves Speed at 500 Km / h 30/09/2014 Japan's Maglev Train has reached the 500 Km / h in tests: Japan's long-running magnetic rail train is undergoing tests. Maglev train technology has been in development for a long time. In particular, Germany and Japan are important countries in this area. The maglev train, also known as the magnetic levitation train, operates with a system based on airborne magnetic progression. In the tests of maglev trains, which are seen as the public transport of the future, there are significant improvements. Finally, according to the news of Japan Today, Japan's maglev train, the tests between Tokyo and Nagoya to reach the speed of 500 km / h lar
- 500 Mileage Maglev Train starts public tests (Video) 05/10/2014 The 500 Speedometer Maglev Train starts public testing: One of the fastest in Maglev trains that can go through the air with magnetic levitation technology, begins public testing in Japan. Maglev trains have a big difference compared to normal trains, they don't have wheels. Maglev trains, which depart from the rails on a magnetic field, are the vehicles that represent the most advanced stages of the train technology and enable them to reach very high speeds. Japan and China are leading the production of trains using maglev (magnetic levitation) technology. Currently the only continuous running and publicly open maglev train in the world is in China, the city of Shanghai city with the airport, 431 ve
- China Announces Prototype of Maglev Train to Make 600 Speeds per Hour 23/05/2019 China introduced the prototype of the maglev train, which will travel at 600 miles per hour. Maglev is used for trains moving without contacting the rails by using magnetic lifting force. China Central Television (CCTV), the nation's Shandong province of Qingdao city of Xinx will travel at an hourly speed of the prototype of the maglev train on the assembly line viewed. The project was developed by China state company China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC). Mr. Ding Sansan, the company's chief engineer, said he could test key technologies of the prototype and the important technological components of the high-speed maglev train system. 'STATIC SHIELD' Technological ground for the engineering work of the prototype STAT
- Great attention to Türkü Train Night 18/02/2019 TCDD's 163. TCDD 88 to mark the 5 anniversary of its establishment and the arrival of Atatürk in Malatya. Türkü Train Night was organized by the staff of the Regional Directorate of the Turkü Train at the Malatya Convention and Culture Center. Great interest in the night of the invitation of the program is an unforgettable program to watch the program of the night, while having great efforts TCDD 5. Deputy Regional Director Necmi Yiğit in the hall of the guests for a long time clapping room. Railway personnel and their families, as well as hundreds of citizens from Malatya showed interest in the night of the Turkish Train TCDD 5. Regional Director Mahmut Çalık Bölge
- Example of Turkey's Largest Rail Project kbui Established 01/03/2017 Turkey Representative of the Largest Rail Project kbui Established: Karabük University on the initiative of the Rail Club, 3-meter sample of the most commonly used ballasted railway system in the world by the Building Center was established on our campus. The ballast railway system established in the area where the historical steam train is located will be used in the courses of the Rail Systems Engineering students. same question railway system, Turkey - EU financial cooperation so far signed the most high-budget projects feature with "River - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Rehabilitation and Signaling Project" is used in the. In the ballast railway system, which was donated by Yapı Merkezi, travers, rail connection'n
- Historic locomotive exhibited at Burdur railway station 06/11/2013 The historical locomotive exhibited at the Burdur railway station was taken care of: the steam locomotive exhibited in front of the TCDD station building, the pollution, pollution and the appearance of a scrap in this way after the news, TCDD Burdur Garage Directorate of Steam Locomotive will be maintained by the description of the "Burdur Newspaper 24 August 2013 in the history of esi Is the historic locomotive exhibited? M in the news and other previously published news in the front of the TCDD Railway Station to be exhibited in front of the steam locomotive is neglected, the locomotive to make our province worthy, cleaning and maintenance of the call has been said. Following the publication of our Directorate of news of the locomotive yayınlan
- Garda Showed Steam Locomotive Black Pearl Repaired and Painted 10/07/2014 Garda The exhibited steam locomotive was repaired and painted: Black Pearl was repaired and painted: The 87 annual steam locomotive, called "Black Pearl", was exhibited at Dinar Train Station. Gar Chief Suleyman Senturk said in a statement, the locomotive maintenance, re-displayed by the General Directorate of State Railways said. "Black Pearl, which became the symbol of Dinar, has attracted great interest from tourists," he said. "In our garage, there are some vehicles used in railways in the old years. The railway in Dinar symbolizes a great history in humans. couples are happy to come to the Dinar Station,
- Will the 'Black Train' be exhibited at the Burdur Railway Station? 21/03/2019 There is a steam locomotive on display at the Burdur Train Station, which has been waiting for the passenger train for years. With the transfer of the train station in the city to the organized industry, and the implementation of the plans of the dismantling of the railway, will this steam train locomotive be removed from the place where the public train and the 'black train'? Although 1825 was first launched in the UK in the 25 year and the XNUMX was spread all over Europe during the year, it was not easy to spread even though it had entered the Ottoman Empire quite early compared to many technological innovations. The construction of the railway and the production of locomotives and wagons working on that road required the highest technology of the period. Therefore, the first Anadolu
- China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev 30/11/2012 China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev's economy is taking the very fast trains very seriously in every growing China. Up to 2020 target in the country to increase the network and speed up to 1000 km in the world, especially one of the alternative technologies on the agenda with environmental pollution electricity. Every year more and more companies produce and market electric or hybrid models. However, there are problems that cannot be solved by electricity in the automobile industry. For example, traffic and speed limits. Therefore, developing countries are turning to a non-traffic-driven rail system that can rapidly cover long distances. Dolayısıyla
- China rolled up sleeves for magnetic rail maglev train 19/02/2013 China magnetic rail maglev train rolled up its sleeves for train China rail will go one thousand kilometers per hour magnetic rail maglev train rolled up sleeves for train in recent years China, which attracts attention with its investments in high speed train in particular, will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour with "vactrain technology" or maglev train (magnetic rail train), also known as the train rolled up. Developed by the experts of the National Power Traction Laboratory at Jiaotong University in Chengdu, "vactrain technology" will pass the train into an airless tunnel and its speed will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour. The project started at 2010 X
- Inchean Airport Maglev Line Opens in South Korea 05/02/2016 Inchean Airport Maglev Line Opened in South Korea: In South Korea, maglev train line was built using all in-country technologies. 3, the first maglev line in the country, went into service in February. The line will serve every 09 every minute between 00: 18 and 00: 15 every day. Together with the new maglev line, the 6,1 was interconnected between Incheon National Airport and Yongyu, which is a mile long. There are even 6 units in total. For the new line, Hyundai Rotem 4 produced the train that can serve as a non-stick. The maximum speed of the trains is 110 km / h Maksimum
- Olympos Teleferik's Sunrise Event Has Great Interest 18/07/2012 The event organized by Olympos Teleferik with the concept of iyle Sunrise at the Summit ele attracts great attention. Especially Russian tourists to watch the sunrise in the early morning, Olympos Teleferik out with the sun rise in the mountain Tahtali 2365 mt. they are enjoying their watch. The guests of Odeon Tours attended the first event of the 2012 year, where sunrise was watched with great pleasure. Russian tourists, who spent their holidays in the region, watched the sunrise at the summit with great excitement and pleasure. … Shakespeare Coffee & Bistro Mountain e at the summit is prepared for guests attending this special day.
- Travel Turkey Izmir Fair Olympos Teleferike Had Great Interest (Video) 19/03/2013 Last year 6-9 December Day Travel Turkey Izmir Fair Olympos Teleferike Great Interest Was. Many tourism companies shared their achievements at the fair in Izmir where world tourism meets. Fuarda Olympos Teleferik was also the focus of attention. In the year 2013, one of the most important meeting of Turkey in the field of tourism 'Travel Turkey Izmir Tourism Fair and Conference, Turkey Travel Agencies Union-TÜRSAB International trade show organizer Hannover-Messe International Istanbul and between İZFAŞ partnership with xnumx.kez 7-05 December 08 date Izmir International Fair Area will take place. The discourses about the Olympos cable car from 2013 in the year: Source: travelturkey
- Uludag Summit attracted great attention 28/03/2013 Important names of Turkish politics, economy and business world meet at Uludag Economy Summit in 29-30 March 2013. Capital and Ekonomist journals will be held in cooperation with the Governorship of Bursa. The Turkish and world economies will be evaluated at the Summit and important steps will be taken to shape future strategies with the contributions of leading people. The Uludağ Economic Summit, which was attended by many important business people, attracted great attention. Capacities in hotel and conference halls were exceeded, and the summit institutions announced that they could no longer receive new participants. This year will create an agenda with the main theme of cı New Opportunity Window N. The summit will include speakers from politics, economics and business life. New banking, innovation, Yeni
- Camaş's Alanlı-Kocadağ Cable Car Project Has Great Interest 26/02/2014 Çamaş's Alanlı-Kocadağ Teleferic Project has attracted great interest: MHP Atakum Mayor Candidate Prof.Dr. Dr. Ik Alanlı-Kocadağ Ropeway Project büyük, which was publicized by Necdet Çamaş, attracted great interest from the public. Prof. Dr. Alanlı Mesire Field-Kocadağ Teleferik Project, which they call the project will provide a great contribution to the Atakum tourism. Dr. Necdet Çamaş said, le Atakum grows and develops through such special and prestigious projects. We are preparing to share many projects like this with our people. We will develop Atakum with such valuable projects that will ensure the transformation and transformation of Atakum and make us a world city. At Çamaş concluded his words as follows: ı The name Atakum, who will serve as mayor in Atakum Çam
- Great Interest From Citizens To Star Mountain 26/01/2015 Great Interest to Citizens: Star Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, which is among the prestige projects of Sivas Special Provincial Administration, attracted the attention of the ski lovers at the weekend. Star Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center 17, which will become one of the most important ski resorts of our country with its profit quality and tourism potential, will officially enter the ski season on January. Ski National Team Coach Ilhan Erzurum in his speech, ali For many years, Sivas has dreamed of a project to be realized. Although the Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center is open for ski lovers on the weekend ağı
- Olympos Teleferik's Sunrise Event Has Great Interest 18/07/2012 The event organized by Olympos Teleferik with the concept of '' Sunrise at the Summit '' attracts great attention. Especially Russian tourists to watch the sunrise in the early morning, Olympos Teleferik out with the sun rise in the mountain Tahtali 2365 mt. they are enjoying their watch. The guests of Odeon Tours attended the first event of the 2012 year, where sunrise was watched with great pleasure. Russian tourists, who spent their holidays in the region, watched the sunrise at the summit with great excitement and pleasure and immortalized this moment by shooting the cameras and cameras in their hands. … Shakespeare Coffee & Bistro Mountain e at the summit is prepared for guests attending this special day.
- Japanese Pavilion at InnoTrans 2012 attracts great attention 21/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, is being held in 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012 in Berlin, Germany. The Japanese Pavilion, where the end point of the Japanese Railway technology is exhibited, is attracting great attention by InnoTrans 2012 exhibitors and visitors. Please click for details: ITR_ENG_2012_2_web
- Ankara-sivas Yht project has a great interest in the construction of the latest infrastructure construction tender 08/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, which is the last leg of the Kayas-Kırıkkale infrastructure construction of the construction of the tender, 13 firm bid. The lowest bid in the tender, with the 674 million 960 thousand 450 lira Sogut Construction Contracting Petrol Ltd. It came from. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, the construction of the infrastructure construction of the Kayas-Kirikkale tender 4 was held in October at the Conference Hall of the General Directorate of TCDD. The companies in this section were excluded from the "V7-V9-V10-V15" viaducts. 13 offers the company / business partnership the lowest bid for the business of which 1 billion 601 million 112,20 pounds and the approximate cost 674 million 960 X
- Çamlık Open Air Locomotive Museum 20/06/2014 Çamlık Open Air Locomotive Museum is of great interest: TCDD Çamlık Open Air Locomotive Museum, which is the largest in Europe, attracts great interest from local and foreign tourists. The museum in the Çamlık neighborhood of the Selçuk district of İzmir became a center of attraction with the opening of the tourism season. Turkey's first railway museum on the İzmir-Aydın railway, between 1887 1952 years with German, British, French, American-made 36 one steam locomotive on display. Among them, there are only two British-made locomotives operating in the world. The train car that Atatürk traveled to and the Hitler's 1943 85 tone Atatürk
- Great Interest To The New Cable Car Of Uludag 28/06/2014 Great Interest to the New Cable Car of Uludağ: The cable car, which shows great interest by the residents of Bursa, continues to be the first choice of those who want to cool off in Uludağ with the warming of the weather. Those who come to Uludağ without waiting with the decrease in the exit time, long queues in the way of landing in the evening. In the old system, the cable car departing every half-hour was affected by bad weather, and the number of passengers was limited to 40. Citizens coming to Sarıalan in 12 minutes in the new system without waiting in queue, even though there are evening hours, Uludağ uses the cable car to get the air, long queues are formed on the way back. Citizens, while expressing their satisfaction from the new ropeway, the authorities like the old system on wednesday to be a public day andaş
- Great Interest on Tram and Electric Bus at Izmir International Exhibition (Photo Gallery) 29/08/2016 Great Interest to Tram and Electric Bus at Izmir International Fair: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu did not break the tradition of İlgi fair tour Büyük in Izmir International Fair (İEF). The doors are 85 this year. President Kocaoğlu, who seems to be very satisfied with the great interest of the giant event, has chatted with the citizens in the exhibition area at Kültürpark where he visited different corners of every occasion. Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu visited the booths in the i Municipality Street tek and had fun with the milk in the new generation park. With the interest of the 3d printer in the Profession Factory stand, X Bike and Meslek
- Istinye-Çubuklu Car Steamboat Line Great Interest in Istanbul 30/03/2017 Istinye-Çubuklu Ferry Line Great Attention to Istanbullulardan: Transportation investments continued unabated Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality last week in the service of the Istinye last year in the car with the carton line, 1 8 thousand 579 vehicles, 10 thousand passengers moved. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş'ın, 21 March from the beginning of service to the Istinye Barlu car ferry line, Istanbullulardan attracted great interest. 8 1 8 vehicle and 579 over a thousand passengers have been transported in 10 with XNUMX minutes. Istanbul people prefer to use the İstinye Çubuklu car ferry line in the Asian-European crossings-