Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç has taken a series of decisions to facilitate transportation to citizens. Decisions taken 1 will be implemented from May. The innovations brought to the public will also contribute positively to the economy of the citizens and the city economy.
Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, the previous week in a row, held meetings on transportation and public transportation. A number of decisions taken as a result of these meetings will be implemented in May from 1.
REMOVAL OF REMOVAL CHARGES
In accordance with the decisions taken on public transportation, the fee received from the rail system to the bus or bus transfer was removed. From May to May, the transfer from the bus to the rail system will be free as well as the transfer from the bus to the bus. Citizens will not be charged in 1 minutes.
FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE FACULTY
1 A further innovation that will be implemented since May will be the transfer points. There will be no direct bus service from the neighborhoods to Erciyes University. Seyyid Burhaneddin, Ahi Evran, Tacettin Veli, Surdibi, Hunat, Kaleönü and İnönü Boulevard.
TALAS BULVARI AND EAGLE INJECTION WILL RAHAT
Creation of transfer points for the Faculty will bring a number of ease. Buses coming from neighborhoods will be prevented from going to Faculty with fewer passengers and the number of buses using Talas Boulevard will be reduced. The number of expeditions of the Faculty line, where the 1600 expedition is made on the day of departure, will be reduced to 400 via transfer points. Thus, the number of buses using Talas Boulevard and Kartal Junction will be reduced by 1 / 4. With the new application that will greatly relax the traffic of Talas Boulevard and Kartal Junction, around 1400 tons of carbon emissions will be prevented annually. This application that will contribute to the environment, traffic and country economy will not bring an economic burden on citizens.
SEASONS IN ŞEHİR HOSPITAL
1 will be connected to the City Hospital with the new public transportation system to be implemented from May. Passengers going from the neighborhoods to the Faculty will use the City Hospital buses, which will pass through Cumhuriyet Square as a transfer bus. The new system also raises City Hospital flights. 30 minutes from Osman Kavuncu Street to City Hospital was reduced to 10 minutes. Every 10 minute from the Republic Square, Osman Kavuncu Boulevard-City Hospital direction and once every 10 a Bagdat Street-Bekir Yildiz Boulevard-City Hospital direction was expedited. This means that every 5 will take the bus to the City Hospital every minute.
SINGLE CONNECTING TO FACULTY
In the new transportation system, one-way transportation from every neighborhood was made possible to the Faculty. Now citizens from every district of the Republic Square 80 free transfer within minutes to the Faculty or City Hospital will be able to go. The new system makes it possible to access from anywhere to anywhere, rather than from anywhere. The system makes it possible for citizens to use cheaper public transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transfer System for Public Transportation in Kahramanmaraş 17/07/2017 Kahramanmaraş Transport System for Public Transportation Begins: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality announced the commencement of the Public Transport Transport System at 24.07.2017 dates. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation Services, the Directorate of Public Transport, Halk For a faster, comfortable, economical, integrated and preferable public transportation system of Private Public Buses operating in the city, the transfer system with 24.07.2017 TL will be applied within 60 minutes from the date of 0,30. With the TRANSMISSION System to be made, the traffic load in the city will be reduced and alternatives to public transportation will be increased and waiting and travel time at the stations will be shortened. Yap
- Transfer in public transport began in Manisada 01/11/2017 Transformation of public transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa has made it possible for the transportation of public transportation vehicles to become much more comfortable and comfortable. 60 1.00 pounds will be charged in the second time in the second pass. The transfer application started in the public transportation which has been renewed within the scope of the transformation project of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and became more comfortable and preferable. With the decision taken in the transfer application 60 minutes within the second boarding trip will be charged as 1.00 lira said. The right to transfer on the cards will start from 10 minutes after the first flight and must not be the same line in 50 minutes.
- Kayseri Usulı Metrobüs in Public Transport 04/02/2015 In the framework of the project carried out on the Kocasinan Bulvarı, the Metropolitan Municipality found a practical solution in order to prevent the public transportation in the frame of the works focused on the intersection of the Highway Roads. The activities initiated at the Kocasinan Boulevard for the relief of urban traffic by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kayseri intensified at the Highway Road. A practical solution was found by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in order not to interfere with public transportation in Kayseray route during the works. Between the organized stop and the Düvenönü stop, citizens were transported by bus. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Hayri Naziksoy, "Before the implementation of the issue we have announced to our citizens. These work during the 6 day Kayseri
- Revolution in public transport in Kayseri 26/08/2017 As in every field, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which makes the first in transportation, signed a reform. continue to innovate on innovation in our town and district of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, an application performs more successfully unparalleled in Turkey. All the means of public transportation in districts were renewed with the works of Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Mustafa Çelik, who delivered a speech at the ceremony for the commissioning of the 164 vehicle, said that with the project implemented, the citizens will now be given a much more comfortable and safe transportation service. The public transport fleet of 164 vehicles for the public transportation in the districts was deki
- Quality Increases in Public Transportation in Kayseri 21/09/2017 President of the Chamber of Public Buses Ahmet Erkan and members of the board visited Mayor Mustafa Celik. Public bus and the new payment model trades on the performance of the Chairman stated that based on the satisfaction of the people first in Turkey Steel, quality and satisfaction has increased with each passing day, he said in public transportation. Ahmet Erkan, the President of the Chamber of Public Buses, visited the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mustafa Çelik, who he visited with the members of the board, on behalf of his shopkeepers, and gave him a handmade vase. Erkan stated that 2017 was the year of transportation in every sense as President Çelik stated, et Without embarrassing you to our people X
- Record Breaks on Public Transport in Kayseri 05/02/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. The record in 2018 was broken. The number of passengers carried in 2018 by rail systems and buses passed 124 million. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's new rail system vehicles and new buses made public transportation more comfortable and the number of passengers increased. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. interest in public transport carried out by the company was reflected in the figures. In 2018, the number of passengers transported by the Metropolitan Municipality buses was 11 million, while the number of passengers carried by private public buses exceeded 73 million. Last year, people using buses otobüs
- Removing the Transfer Fee for Public Transportation in Kayseri 19/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç continues his meetings lasting until midnight with the units affiliated to the Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Büyükkılıç organized a comprehensive meeting on transportation. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, Transportation Co. and the bureaucrats of the Metropolitan Municipality attended the meeting with the bureaucrats of the Department of Transportation and Rail Systems. During the meeting, which lasted until midnight, transportation and public transportation in Kayseri were discussed in all aspects. Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç stated that they have put their work on transportation and public transportation at the evaluation meeting and said, arı Although it is perceived as having problems in transportation in Kayseri Değerlendirme
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- Adana Public transport towards the new period 23/02/2012 Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements about the future of public transportation in Adana during the visit of the new management of the Adana Branch of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. Branch President Hüseyin Atıcı pointed out that during the visit, the work of the mechanical engineers and the municipality was united in many areas. An example of the work of elevator and natural gas, Atici said that public transport is one of the common activities. Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, natural gas in Adana is a new sector, stating that they want to work on this issue Adanalı engineers said. Explaining that they are aiming to make important changes in public transport, Aldırmaz continues, Toplu
- Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transportation and Trolleybus 04/02/2013 Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transport and Trolleybus SUSTAINABILITY • It is defined as the ability to be permanent. • The speed at which the resources are used does not exceed the production speed of the resource. • Sustainable Transportation; Beyond the capacity of the transportation system to renew itself, it is socially justifiable, politically responsible, accountable and economically consistent. • The sustainability of the Public Transport system; It is directly related to the sustainability of consumed resources. • When we look at the types of transportation, we see systems that are widely used in fossil fuels and electric energy. • Oil and CNG is a non-renewable fossil fuel. • Fossil fuel based transport systems are NOT SUSTAINABLE. Energy consumed in 100 km X
- Bursa moved to a smart stall system for public transport (Video) 10/09/2013 Bursa has moved to the smart station system in public transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has transformed the bus stops into geç smart stops, with the new application that has started to be realized in public transportation. - With the electronic information panels placed in the stops, it is possible to see how many stops the bus is to be taken and how long the bus will pass. - Setbaşı'nde'nde Blue Corner bus station placed in the electronic information board of the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the application aims to eliminate the problem of public transportation in time. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transformed the bus stops into, smart stops ğı with the new application that was started to be realized in public transportation. With the electronic information boards placed in the stops, the bus to be Dur
- Light Rail System 12/12/2013 Light Rail System for Public Transportation in Kocaeli: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan, pushed the button to implement giant projects. In this context, the tender for the preparation of the projects and surveys of the North Public Transport Light Rail Line, which constitutes the main backbone of the plan. Five firms submitted bids for the tender held at the Metropolitan Municipality's service building. The participation of the British, Italian and Spanish companies showed the high standard of the project. In case of at least three of these firms, the tender will be considered as valid and the second phase will be realized. At this stage the announced time will be 40 days. Contractor who won the tender eyi
- Training in public transport is a must 16/12/2013 Education in public transportation is a must: transportation and historical texture come at the top of the characteristics that make a city a city. It is emphasized that Istanbul is a world city in every platform. However, it is necessary to stop and think if the 83 of the city, which is connected to these two continents, is carried by road transportation. The day-to-day expansion of the metro networks, the commissioning of Marmaray entered Istanbul's service as major projects that ease the transportation. But that's not enough. First of all, it is necessary to create a public transport culture specific to Istanbul. Professional chambers and local administrators should cooperate strongly in this regard. There must be such sanctions in this cooperation that people can li
- Great Movements in Public Transport in Kayseri 07/02/2014 Great Movements in Public Transportation in Kayseri: Metropolitan Municipality continues to take steps towards the future in terms of public transportation in the city. On the one hand, the new lines in the Rail System come into play and the bus fleet is being expanded on the other hand. In this context, the new 5 natural gas bus with 21 bellows began to serve the citizens of Kayseri. Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Naziksoy, in his assessment on the subject of new investments in the city has stated that there is a serious relief in public transport and investments in this direction told the reclamation. Service of the University Line ın
- Life and satisfaction survey on public transport 2013 08/05/2014 Public transport in life and satisfaction surveys 2013: Turkey have calculated the ratio of individuals who declare that they are generally satisfied with their public transport services in the municipality. If the population is in the highest 5 metropolitan area, Bursa is the leading city with 72,2. Turkey Statistical Institute (TSI) Antalya Regional Director Abdi Jones, applied Life Satisfaction at the provincial level for the first time in years 2013 Survey (HMW) Turkey has stated that throughout the 125 thousand 720 households 196 thousand 203 individual interviewed. The Life Satisfaction Survey (YMA) measures the general perception of happiness of the individuals, social value judgments, general satisfaction in basic living areas and satisfaction from public services, and the change of satisfaction levels over time.
- The Revolution in Public Transport GPS and Camera Coming, So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The Revolution in Public Transport GPS and Camera Coming, So What Does It Mean? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- AVM's hope in public transport 06/09/2014 avmn the prospect of public transport: Day by day growing number of shopping centers in Turkey had to 370. Approximately one third of the shopping centers with total turnover of 70 billion dollars are in Istanbul. 114 is one of the shopping centers with its 24 numbers in Istanbul, and the city's most important transportation axis, the metro, light rail and metrobus lines. The ever increasing number in Turkey and society because consumers quickly change patterns occasionally criticized Shopping Centers (AVM) number in Turkey had to 370. Approximately one third of the shopping centers with total turnover of 70 billion dollars are in Istanbul. 114 is one of the most important shopping centers in Istanbul.
- Konya jumps on public transportation 25/05/2015 Konya is skipping the era of public transportation: The renovation works in the city public transportation carried out by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality are coming to an end. For years, the renovation works carried out in Konya community transports without losing speed. With the arrival of the new trams to the city, Konya Metropolitan Municipality took a big step in public transportation with the introduction of natural gas buses. Ve MODERNIZATION CONTINUES IN MASS TRANSPORTATION mak Afterwards, rail renovation and laying works were started in order to eliminate the inconsistency of new trams with old rails. The department started to replace railings and began to install new rails. In Konya, there are also de
- Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir 12/06/2015 Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir: Problems in the electronic system are continuing. Due to the problems in electronic fare collection system used in public transportation in Ýzmir, 1 has been compulsory for public transportation vehicles that have been providing "free" The "paper ticket" period began. After the renewal of the electronic fee collection system operation in Izmir, after the renewal of the enterprise, bus, metro, light rail and sea transportation integrated in the electronic fare collection system continues to be problems. ESHOT and Kartek, who won the tender, have been working on the uninterrupted works of the company for the system change, kazanan
- Sakarya Starts Survey Period for Greater Public Transport 15/02/2016 Sakarya starts the survey period in metropolitan transport: Public Transport Office Chief Fatih Pistil who explained that they will add a new one to the works that prioritize the citizen's satisfaction. In this way, we will take immediate response to requests and suggestions from our passengers. Bu Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Chairman Fatih Pistil, public transport to the maximum level of citizen satisfaction will be added to the work to add another one said. Pistil, ata We are implementing an application that will measure the satisfaction of passengers individually in the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality. Our goal is not to toplu
- Fear of terror in public transport 16/03/2016 Fear of terror in public transportation: After the explosion of Ankara, people have a mood of fear. The decrease in the number of passengers by public transport such as metro metrobus is seen as a sign of fear air. Experts say, "We can not close the house" The previous day in Istanbul, one of the more difficult traffic crisis was experienced. Citizens from Sabiha Gokce to the European side of the 4.5 hour were also arriving. Vehicles are on the way. As Istanbulites, you are accustomed to traffic, but this time our attention was that the public transportation vehicles in the traffic were empty. This is also the mind of the bloody terror at the Güvenpark bus stop in Ankara on Sunday da
- European, No need for Cabinet in Public Transport 03/10/2016 Europeans can not hear Cabinet Needs Transportation after umbrella attack on the Metrobus driver in Turkey bus and proceed to cabinet applications in public transport vehicles such as Metrobus discussed, Kosovo, Germany, drivers in France and Greece are not any measures to protect against possible attacks. After umbrella attack on the Metrobus driver in Turkey bus and proceed to cabinet applications in public transport vehicles such as Metrobus discussed, Kosovo, Germany, drivers in France and Greece are not any measures to protect against possible attacks. In Hungary, drivers are protected by cabs. 16, which is out of the war years ago, has yet to be developed in terms of urban transportation in Kosovo UM
- Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir, Mass Transport Still Again Model 10/03/2017 Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir, Role Model in Public Transport: Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality shared his experiences as a role model in the conference organized by the International Association of Public Transport in Kayseri. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has been awarded with an internationally recognized 4 award in the last 4 year in the last 92 'Best Practice', 'Best Technology Use', 'Service Quality' and 'Accessibility' branches, continues to be a role model. 300 is a member of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), which is a member of XNUMX, which is a member of XNUMX.
- Burulaş Participated in the Reform Summit in Public Transport 11/03/2017 Burulaş Participated in the Reform Summit in Public Transport: The International Association of Public Transport (UITP) and Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation A.Ş. on Public Transport Reform and Institutionalization Conference was organized by Turkey. At the opening of the conference held at the Kadir Has Congress and Sports Center and attended by many public transport operators, central administrations, local governments, industrial organizations, research centers, academics and consultants, the conference was held at Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu, gave information about the state of Kayseri in public transportation. The Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik made the second time she heard from Kayseri, Turkey Conference of the International Association of Public Transport ...
- Discount on Public Transportation to University Students in Batman 13/03/2017 Discount in Public Transportation to University Students in Batman: Batman Municipality has reduced the bus fare tariff on the university line with the economic burden on students. The City Council 1 March 2017, which was chaired by Vice President AKSOY, concluded with the decision of 3-37 date that 1,50 TL student and 2.00 TL civilian fee tariff were added to the economic burden. For this reason, in order not to bring economic burden on students and civilians, the student fee tariff for 1,50 TL was reduced to 1.00 TL on all lines and the civil fee tariff on 2.00 TL was reduced to 1.25 TL on the university line. The decision is numbered 5393 Karar