Roads of the Turkish National Committee 29. The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting was held on Saturday, April at 27. YTMK Chairman and General Manager Abdulkadir URALOGLU and the General Directorate of Highways attended the general assembly with a moment of silence. General Manager Abdulkadir URALOĞLU made speeches in the general meeting where annual activity plans were discussed. In his speech, URALOĞLU, in his speech, touches upon the activity field and activities of YTMK. he said he contributed.
In his speech, URALOĞLU also mentioned the 4th National Highway National Congress which was organized this year with the organization of the Turkish National Committee of Highways and Roads. URALOGLU, who stated that the problems encountered in planning, project, financing supply, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of highways is discussed in the congress, he said that research, development and new applications in the world are discussed in congress and evaluated with an integrated approach with other infrastructure systems in country transportation.
National Tunneling and Underground Structures Congress of the second 4-5 2019 Xalum will be held in Ankara, said URALOGLU, said the work for the congress began. URALOGLU emphasized that in recent years the tunnel construction work took place among the leading countries of the world and URALOGLU said that the total tunnel length between 2003 and 50 2003 km before 2018 was increased by 413 km. URALOĞLU, under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and technical support of the General Directorate of Highways will bring together the relevant stakeholders of the sector and emphasize that the latest developments, innovations and experiences about tunneling and construction techniques will be shared.
Each year, the Committee awarded awards to the scientific authors who were rewarded by the Committee for supporting education and training by rewarding research and qualified work in collaboration with universities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkish Transportation-Sen. The Ordinary General Assembly was held 06/12/2017 Turkish Transportation-Sen. The Ordinary General Assembly was held with intensive participation. Chairman of the current branch of the board of directors Ömür Kalkan, the members of the congress, members and guests, as well as the Chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen Şerafettin Deniz, MHP Sakarya Deputy Zihni Açba, Provincial and District Governors and many representatives of NGOs attended. The opening speech was made by the Chairman of the Branch Ömür Kalkan. Branch of Life Shield "We've set out believing the Turkey Kamu-Sen's mission and raison d'être. In this way, without prejudice to the rights of our members and institutions, we conducted studies in accordance with the law of their organization. We had a lot of trouble on this road. Bu
- The Ordinary General Assembly of the Railroad Trade Union was held at the weekend 03/02/2015 The Ordinary General Assembly of Demiryol İş Union was held at the weekend: The Ordinary General Assembly of Demiryol İş Union was held at the weekend. The tension between the representatives of the government and the opposition and the tension between the Mayor and the agency workers were marked by the General Assembly. The Ordinary General Assembly of Demiryol İş Union was held at the weekend. The tension between the ruling and opposition proxies and the Mayor of the Mayor marked the General Assembly. The revival of the railways created excitement. The Ordinary General Meeting was held at the Garden Kale Hotel at the weekend. Muharram Uslu 's only list of candidates at the General Assembly this time, but not the lists, but proxies have fought.
- ARUS II.General General Assembly was held 06/06/2015 The second General Assembly of ARUS II was held: The 2nd General Assembly of ARUS was held in 30 May 2015 with a big participation in Ankara Anadolu Hotel Conference Hall. Mr. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Fatih Turan, General Director of Infrastructures, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Sebahittin Korkmaz, President of TSE, Mr. Ömer Yıldız, General Director of TCDD, Mr. Mahmut Emirdoğan, Deputy General Manager of EGO, Tüdemsaş General Manager Mr. Yıldıray Koçarslan, Chairman of Ostim OSB Orhan Aydın, Vice President of ARUS Prof.Dr. Sedat Çelikdoğan and ARUS Board of Directors Dear Professor Say
- KARDEMİR A.Ş Ordinary General Assembly was held 15/04/2016 KARDEMİR A.Ş Ordinary General Assembly was held: The Ordinary General Meeting of Karabük Demir Çelik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. In the opening speech of the General Assembly, Kamil Gulec, the Vice Chairman of KARDEMIR AS, said that the facilities that started production with a capacity of one thousand tons in 2015 in 1939 exceeded the production level of 150 million tons for the first time in its history with the production realized on 7 December 2015. Kapasite TARGET 2 MILLION TON STEEL PRODUCTION ile Güleç, 3 1995 thousand tons of capacity has been privatized and especially with investments since 500 “
- General Directorate of Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2 Branch 23/01/2017 Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2 Branch Ordinary General Assembly was held: Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2'nolu Branch 2. Ordinary General Assembly Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice Chairman Ibrahim Uslu and was held with the participation of Tümer Gümüşün. The branch manager, Süreyya Balaban, was elected as the branch chair. Speaking at the Ordinary General Assembly Chairman Can Cankesen, "I wish success to my friends in the board. Today we are making a nice general assembly in the fraternity and friendly environment. We are going to election with a single list. We have a strong branch at Atatürk Airport. We are also organized at airports. Transport employees var
- Association of Railway Engineers 3. The Ordinary General Assembly was held 28/04/2017 Association of Railway Engineers 3. The Ordinary General Assembly was held: The Association of Railway Engineers 3. The Ordinary General Assembly was held in Ankara on the 22 April 2017 The members of Ankara, İstanbul, Kocaeli and Eskişehir attended the General Assembly held in Ankara Tower Restaurant Behiç Erkin Hall. Speaking at the General Assembly meeting, Demühder Chairman Şükrü Tayfun KAYA, Secretary General Yunus UĞURLU, Financial Secretary Mustafa KAYA and Organization Secretary Mehmet UYGUR gave information about the activities carried out recently. 2014-2016 annual report, financial statements and estimated budget presentations for the upcoming period were made. In the meeting, the annual report rapor
- BTS 8. The Ordinary General Assembly was held 31/05/2017 BTS 8. The Ordinary General Assembly was held: The Unified Transport Employees Union 8.Other General Assembly was held in Ankara on the dates of 20-21 May 2017. After the establishment of the Council and a silence stance, the first session of the General Assembly started with the opening speech by General President Ugur YAMAN. Guests attending the General Assembly were introduced and guests who wanted to talk about these guests made a speech. of guests; KESK Secretary General Hasan TOPRAK, CHP Ankara deputy Necati YILMAZ, 10 October Association President Mehtap SAKİNCİ COŞKUN, EMEP Head of the Center Fevzi AYBER, DSIP on behalf of the speech was made by Attila DİRİM. After the speeches 10 ılan
- Kardemir 23. The Ordinary General Assembly was held 29/03/2018 The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of Karabük Iron and Steel Industry and Trade Inc. (KARDEMİR) was held at Kardemir Education and Culture Center on Wednesday. In addition to the members of the Board of Directors, General Manager Ercüment Ünal and shareholders were present at the meeting. In the opening speech of the General Assembly, Ömer Faruk ÖZ, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, stated that Kardemir increased its production in all indicators in 2017, 28 Million 2018 Thousand tons with 2017 increase, 10,6 Million 2 Thousand Tons of 403 Million 10,5 2 Million 295 X
- Highways Foundation's 32. The Ordinary General Assembly was held 30/04/2019 30 was established on March 1988 and 31 32 of the Highways Foundation operating for years. The Ordinary General Assembly was held. General Director Abdulkadir URALOĞLU made a speech at the General Assembly. In his speech, the foundations of the Turkish-Islamic Civilization, which is one of the most important historical heritage; carrying the morality of sharing with a sense of devotion for generations; URALOĞLU, who touched upon the development of social and economic cooperation, development and preservation of cultural and artistic values and pioneering many services in the development and construction of the country. In order to contribute to the development of the road network of our country in this direction, the Highways Foundation supports the activities of the General Directorate of Highways in all aspects, ın
- Announcement: Railway Transport Association 4. Ordinary General Assembly 14 will be held on Saturday, April 12/04/2012 Dear Press Members, Railway Transport Association 4. Ordinary General Assembly 14 will be held on April Saturday at 14: 00 at TCDD Fenerbahçe Training and Recreation Facilities. Railway Transport established the first and only non-governmental organizations in order to improve and develop the rail transport share in Turkey Association 4. We would be pleased to have you with our esteemed press. We wish you good work. Our respect. Nükhet Işıkoğlu Deputy General Manager
- TFSF 30. Ordinary General Assembly 05/06/2014 TFSF 30. Ordinary General Assembly: TŞOF Chairman Apaydın: "5 bin 40 delegates to the election in a single list of elections in the general assembly, the community's belief in unity and solidarity with the indicator" - "6111 all the debts of the public to our public traders with the restructured and the possibility to pay in installments up to 3 year brought "-" (public transport of 65 years and older citizens) to be free of service received from traders, trade is contrary to nature, it is necessary to take the state of the provision of these services "Turkey Drivers and Vehicle Federation (TŞOF) President Fawzi Apaydin," 5 thousand 40 delegates general a single list of elections on the board, the community seç
- UTIKAD's 32.Official General Assembly Meeting to be held tomorrow 24/11/2014 UICAD 's 32.Our General Assembly Meeting will be held tomorrow: The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers UTICAD'S 32.General General Assembly, 25 November 2014 will be held on Tuesday at 14.00 at Elite World Hotel Istanbul. UTİKAD Chairman of the Board Turgut Erkeskin will start with the opening speech of the um Selective General Assembly cak we will be happy to see you in our esteemed press. 13: 30 - 14: 00 14 00 18 00 18 00 19 00 25 2014 14 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- YOLDER 3. Ordinary General Assembly convened in Izmir 22/09/2015 YOLDER 3. The Ordinary General Assembly convened in Izmir: The Association for Solidarity and Solidarity of the Railway Construction and Operation Personnel (YOLDER) 3. The Ordinary General Assembly convened in Izmir. Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) 3. The Ordinary General Assembly convened in Izmir. YOLDER President Özden Polat, the events in the east of the country also affect the railroads said that the security concerns come to the fore, he said. Polat, "This is a way to end the situation, the arrival of peace is our common wish to not have human deaths," said the Center for Izmir Izmir Railway Construction and Operating Staff Solidarity and Assistance Association 3. Ordinary General Assembly, TCDD Kurulu
- Transport Officer-You 6. The Ordinary General Assembly was Held 14/01/2018 Transport Officer-Sen General President Can Cankesen in his speech drew attention to the importance of the work of members for the continuation of the gains. Transport Officer-You 6. The Ordinary General Assembly was held in Ankara. Addressing the General Assembly, Officer-Sen General Manager Ali Yalçın said, eden Our Transportation Officer-Sen's 6. I am honored to be your partner in the general meeting of the union. I would like to express my gratitude to Can Cankesen, the chairman of the Memorandum of Transport, and to his administration, all organizational units, pioneering leaders and members.- Transport Officer-You 6. The Ordinary General Assembly was held in Ankara. General…
- DTD 7. The Ordinary General Assembly Was Held 25/04/2018 Railway Transportation Association (DTD) 7. The Ordinary General Assembly 14 was held in April at Larespark Hotel in Taksim. After the election of the Presidency of the Presidency, information was given about the Annual Report and the Audit Committee Report. General Assembly President Özcan Salkaya DTD and the former head of the railway sector Medina Climb assessment of the position they did in Turkey. Then, the new Board of Directors and the Board of Auditors were elected. The new Board of Directors and Supervisory Board of the DTD has been formed as follows; BOARD OF DIRECTORS (ASİL) -Ali Ercan Güleç (Ar-Gü) -Özcan Salkaya (KLN) -Onur Küçükakdere (Eti Logistics) -İbrahim Öz (Rinotrans) -Tufan Başarır (Gulf Transportation) -Asım Süzen (Rayvag) -Ahmet YÖNETİM
- UTİKAD 33. ordinary general meeting was held 26/11/2015 UTİKAD 33. General Assembly Meeting was held: The General Assembly of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTIKAD), 2015 was held in Istanbul. Deputy General Manager of IGA Airport Operations Inc., Soner Akkurt also attended the General Assembly as an invitee. UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin here in his speech, said that in recent years positively affected the logistics sector increased infrastructure investments in Turkey, "Logistics industry giant is growing and developing. If you have ahead of us the opportunity should know that the threat did exist and need to be prepared," he said. Many members of the General Assembly of UTİKAD, Cavit Uğur, opened the UT
- 20. Transport Sectoral Monitoring Committee Meeting was held 13/05/2017 The 20 of 05 May 2017 was held in Ankara on the occasion of the Transport Sectoral Monitoring Committee Meeting, which was carried out to ensure the efficient operation of the Transport Operational Program. The Transport Operational Program (UOP) was prepared by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the purpose of managing the funds provided for transportation infrastructure investments under the scope of the Pre-Accession Financial Cooperation (IPA I) scope and Regional Development component and approved by the European Commission at 07 December 2017. UOP, Turkey's transition to full membership of the European Union, the versatile transport in the country becomes, the more stable areas of transportation, safe, productive and fulfilled an important function is to pass a rational transport of life.
- Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Ordinary General Assembly 17/05/2013 Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Ordinary General Assembly Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) was established under the leadership of Rail Systems (RSK) made the Ordinary General Assembly. The board was held at the ESO Assembly Hall. President of the Congress elected chairman of the congress and making an evaluation ESO President Savaş Özaydemir said that the clusters established in Eskişehir started to take a serious path today and believed that they would undertake major works in the future. Özaydemir said that they are working together to make the city a center of both aviation and rail systems. Rail systems…
- Arus Ordinary General Assembly Meeting 04/05/2015 ARUS Ordinary General Assembly Announcement: ARUS ordinary general assembly meeting will be held in Ankara on Saturday, 30 MAY 2015. All ARUS members are invited to the General Assembly. We're all waiting for our meeting. DATE: 30 MAY 2015 / Second day. TIME: 10.00-18.00 LOCATION: ANADOLU HOTELS ADDRESS: Beştepeler Mah. Life Cd.1 sk.No: 7 / B. Sogutozu - Ankara Armada is just behind the business center. II. ARUS ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY PROGRAM 10.00: OPENING SPEECHES 10.00-10.15: Orhan AYDIN / Ostim OSB Dir. and ARUS Direction Manager 10.15-10.30: Prof.Dr. Sedat ÇELİKDOĞAN / ARUS Direction 10.30-10.45: Ömer YILDIZ / TCDD General X
- President of the European Winter Games Committee Admired the Facilities in Erzurum 05/03/2014 The President of the European Winter Games Committee Admired the Facilities in Erzurum: Jazef Liba, President of the European Youth Olympic Games (EYOF) Evaluation Commission, admired the facilities for the 2011 World University Winter Games. Liba, these facilities, EYOF 2019'a will be enough for Erzurum, he said. Xanadu in Palandöken Ski Center Snow White held at the 'European Youth Olympic Winter Festival (EYOWF) Committee' together with the President Jazef Liba meeting EYOF Committee executives Katerina Nyhov to, Guro Liu I, Turkey's National Olympic Committee (NOC) Secretary General Nese Gundogan, Hayrullah Ozan Çetiner, Head of International Organizations Department of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Spor
- Working Group Technical Committee Works for Domestic Production 17/03/2015 Working Group Technical Committee Working for Domestic Production: Authorized by Turkish Shipowners Association; Technical Committee 10 March 2015 in Tülomsaş Eskişehir; UDHB Undersecretary Asst. Özkan POYRAZ chaired by the General Director of Tulomsas Hayri AVCI, Tulomsas and TCDD officials met with. Hayri AVCI's short Tülomsaş presentation and information after the factory, were visited, information about the production was received. After Tülomsaş production was shown to the delegation, the meeting hall was passed, under the chairmanship of Özkan POYRAZ, First of all Tülomsaş production was brought to the conditions appropriate to the conditions of the day, fuel consumption in particular, making it suitable for ships, branding were discussed. Tülomsaş's locomotive T
- Visit from Bangladesh Railways Committee to Tulomsash 21/12/2017 Governor Özdemir Çakacak with Bangladesh Parliamentary Member of the Parliamentary Committee and Railroads My Wife Chowdhury met in TÜLOMSAŞ. Railways area showing rapid development in recent years and more employees to develop their trade relations with Turkey Bangladesh, Chairman of Committee on Railways More wife Chowdhury and his delegation sent to Turkey to engage in a series of investigations. Bangladesh Member of Parliament and Railways Committee Chairman Chowdhury and his delegation to Turkey to see and Eskişehir voicing delighted to welcome the Governor to Age reported that very old continued to develop relations between the strength of the two countries. Governor Çakacak, Rail Systems Val
- Rail Systems Industry Technical Committee Established 03/04/2019 production for the rail industry in Turkey, by detecting the current status of the import or export capacity and making modernization work for quality improvement and to make recommendations in this regard Rail Industry Technical Committee (RAY-TEK) was established. The "Ministry of Industry and Technology" Communiqué on the Formation and Duties of the Technical Committee for the Railway Systems Industry was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. COMMUNICATION ON THE FORMATION AND DUTIES OF THE RAIL SYSTEMS INDUSTRY TECHNICAL COMMITTEE (COMMUNICATION NO: SVGM-2019 / 1) PART ONE Purpose, Scope, Basis and Definitions Purpose ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Communiqué is to: development plans, principles and objectives in annual programs and strategies ları
- Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Association General Assembly was held 24/12/2012 General Assembly of Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Association was held Kenan Işık, President of Eskişehir Rail Cluster Association General Assembly (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Manager and Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Association President Hayri Avcı, ESO Chairman Savaş Özaydemir, cluster managers and and academicians. Kenan Işık was elected as the chairman of the General Assembly of Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster Association. Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO), according to the statement, the meeting held in the ESO Council Hall Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (Tulomsas) General Manager and Eskişehir Railway Systems Cluster Association President Hayri Avci, ESO Chairman war ...
- UTIKAD 2013 Year General Assembly was held (Photo Gallery) 29/11/2013 UTIKAD 2013 Year General Assembly was held: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association (UTIKAD), 2013 years, the General Assembly, 26 November 2013 history in Istanbul gerçekleştirildi.utikad President Turgut Erkeskin, speaking at a stable growth trend increasing in recent years in Turkey continues to He said that very important steps have been taken in order to meet the logistics demands and to improve the transportation infrastructure and to update the legislation. Launch of Marmaray in 2013, especially 3. airport construction and 3. Disposing of the Bosphorus Bridge as the basic transport infrastructure liberalization of the railways to strengthen Turkey's next big project is opened to the private sector, "Trade easiest and safest ...