Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route passenger transport will start 10 March 2019 Sunday
The citizens of Eskişehir City Hospital were forcing people from time to time. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital.
The preparations are ok, the tram service starts in 10 March
It was learned that the necessary preparations were completed within the first time in the new route, which is one of the lines expected by the citizens. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality extended by the tram line on the first interim 10 March Sunday was expressed.
Authorities stating that the work carried out by ESTRAM was completed on this route Emek The tram that will move from Opera will return to the city hospital from Açelya station following the Emek route. 9 trams will start to carry passengers on the new route in the determined time. Belir It is stated that the line extension works, which are continuing on other routes, have also gained speed.the Anadolugazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital 30/11/2016 Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and gave information about investments in the district. President Akyürek, said that the district's recent investments in large-scale development, stating that the development will continue in the coming period. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and chatted with the headmen about the investments made in Karatay. Hz. Rumi's tomb and mosque complex in the town of Karatay that have become one of the most important values throughout Turkey voicing President Akyürek made in the recent urban Karatay ...
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından
- Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line Starts Service Tomorrow 09/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has been completed and the City Hospital opens the tram line. The new line extending from Emek Neighborhood to the City Hospital is soon Sultandere and 75. To connect to the Year District. Emek-City Hospital line, which is a kilometer line of 3, will start its service on 10 Sunday at 2019 with a ceremony at Açelya Station. The 14.00 and the 06.00 will be in service between the 23.50 and the 10 in minutes. For convenience to the citizens of the City Hospital, because the gates of the City Hospital are far from each other, the City Hospital tram stop will provide a free shuttle bus to the 7 different entry point of the hospital with a bus every 3 minute. Şehir
- Kocamaz, Mersin City Hospital Response to the Claim of Transportation Problem 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- Connection Roads to Bilkent City Hospital Opened to Traffic 14/03/2019 Bilkent City Hospital with a bed capacity of 3 bin 633, which includes many hospitals, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Bilkent City Hospital, which started to serve in Bilkent region, was completed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, connecting roads and intersection works that will provide easy access from every point of the capital. HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION WILL EASY, CITY TRAFFIC WILL WILL ENTRY 100 thousand people with a daily 30 thousand vehicles are expected to reach the City Hospital by using the Eskişehir Road, the capital of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams to create alternative routes working day to day, Hacettepe University and Bilkent City Hospital The connection path between yol
- Bus Schedules Started from Ulukent to Şehir Hospital 14/05/2019 Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched. The Elazig Municipality said in a statement, "Our Mayor Sahin Şerifoğulları'nın orders from the Ulukent Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights to the 13 May was launched as of May. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem of our residents has been solved.
- 300 Bus Trip Between Suleyman Demirel University and the City Center 23/11/2013 300 Personality Bus Trip Between Suleyman Demirel University and the City Center: Isparta Mayor Yusuf Ziya Gunaydin, Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) for the students on the metrobus line in the length of the bellows bus 18 meters said that the. "We want to solve this. We are setting up a special line between the university and the market. To do this, despite the delay of the highways are going to organize our side," he said.
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- Malatya Train Station Starts a Night Trip to Mashti 17/06/2019 1M Station MAŞTİ line started the night flight in order not to be the victims of the passengers coming to Malatya Train Station. Cemal Erkoç, General Manager of MOTAŞ, stated that they are working hard to get passengers to every point of Malatya. “Within this scope, we organized a voyage for the passengers arriving at Malatya Train Station later in the night. The journey we started in order not to be a victim of the passengers, will move by the arrival of the last train from Malatya Train Station and pass in front of Malatya Training and Research Hospital and lower its passengers at Intercity Bus Terminal (MARTTI). Our line, which will start from 17.06.2019, will be beneficial to all our passengers ”.