In the DRC train wreck, 24 was killed and 31 was wounded, mostly children.
According to the information received, as well as commercial goods, including a passenger train with children, including one of the main cities of the province of Kasai, Kananga'nın XAUMXkm north of the Bena Leka settlement derailed.
24 people lost their lives and 31 was injured as a result of the derailment of the train which was overthrown by the bridge over the Luembe River.
Search and rescue work in the wreck continues.
The third railway accident in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in about a month. Last month, five people died in a passenger train accident at the station in Kalenda.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In the Democratic Republic of Congo train crash 60 dead 24/04/2014 In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the train crash 60 is dead: According to the initial findings of the train crash in the southeast of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the 60 lost its lives. The trade union official Fernandez Tshibondo said that the freight train derailed near the Katongola station in the town of Katanga. Government spokesman Lambert Mende, the police reported that the 60 person lost his life, but the number could increase, the investigation into the accident began, he said. Freight trains are widely used by the public for free transportation in the country.
- Train crash in Congo: 34 dead 14/11/2017 More than 34 was reported to have been killed in the train crash in the southeast of the Congo Democratic Republic. More than 34 civilians lost their lives in the southeastern country. Lubudi Kazadi of Lubudi region, Lubumbashi Luena load-bearing train 13 wagon of the train, Lualaba region to derail from the track and rolled into the abyss. There are many illegal passengers on the train that records Kazadi, more than 30 in the accident and killed many people reported that injured. 13 wagon 11 of the train carrying fuel tanks and the accident after the accident that tells about the accident, a team of experts referred to the region to be shipped, he said. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the railways ...
- Congo train derails, 18 dead 12/11/2018 As a result of the derailment of the freight train in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, at least one 18 was killed and the 25 was injured. Local government spokesman Kingombe Kitenge Benoit said that the freight train moving from Lumbashi to the south of the country derailed between the cities of Kindu and Kamina in the east of the country, and that at least 18 was killed and 25 was injured in the accident. The head of the station in the town of Samba, Rehema Omari, said that the SNCC was headquartered in Lubumbashi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Omari, after the accident, that the engineer had fled Om
- Two Trains Crash in Congo 13 Dead 03/07/2019 13 people were killed and 25 people were injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of two freight trains in Ngodji station in Pointe-Noire region of Congo People's Republic. Congo Railways General Manager (CFCO) Jean-Claude Tchibassa Louboungou said that an investigation was launched into the incident, "We care about the casualties and casualties." used the phrase. In the country where the railway infrastructure is inadequate, train transportation has been available at certain intervals for a long time due to corruption in the institution. The accident dates back to history as the 5,5 and 1992's largest train crash in 2005 and Mvoungouti in 2012 and the 4 after the train accident in Yanga.
- Injured By A Train In Van | Train crash 16/11/2012 A child was injured in a train wreckage in Bostaniçi, Van. TCDD freight train to the Kapiköy Border Gate in the Saray District, the 13.00 TCDD freight train at the time of the 53032 ranks DEAD 3, which passes through Bostaniçi town and hit the 10-year old Ruken Kuruç on the tracks. Wounded children, by the citizens of the region in Yalım Erez District XNUMX Nolu Family Health Center was removed. Following the first intervention, RK was taken to Van Regional Training and Research Hospital with an ambulance. Many police dispatched to the scene after the accident, while the relatives of the child yerine
- A boy in Nazilli's train crash has returned from the dead 03/08/2015 A child in Nazilli's train crash returned from the death: the train accident in the town of Aydin's Nazilli 12-born motorcycle boy returned from the dead. The impact of the impact of the 10 meter blown MB's small wounds to survive the accident was surprised by those who saw. According to information obtained from the accident, hours of the 17.20 New District Şehit Mustafa Arslan Boulevard occurred on the level crossing. The freight train 1380 under the direction of Yücel Yildirim, who went to Denizli-Izmir direction, departed from Nazilli station at 17.13. The boy on the motorbike MB, meanwhile, wanted to cross the road on the 171 street through the leveling level of his father's motorbike. Among the barriers of the surrounding citizens eki
- Piazza Children's Club with the help of the Train Trainer Recognized Profession 03/05/2016 Kids in the Piazza Kids Club Recognized the Mechanic Profession Accompanied by a Train Model: The children who attended the Professional Workshop organized by the Şanlıurfa Piazza Shopping and Life Center Children's Club became a mechanic. Besides quality and affordable shopping, Şanlıurfa Piazza Shopping and Life Center continues to introduce children's dreams to their dreams, as well as activities that children can learn while they have fun, improve their knowledge and skills. The profession of fireman, nurse, lawyer, pilot and sailor children before, this time was introduced to the profession of mechanics. Children in the uniform of a mechanic were informed about the profession with the train of the model. Both learners and Hem
- Little Boy With Train Down From Peron 12/04/2017 The Little Boy Came Between the Train and the Peron: In Sydney's Cronulla train station, the little boy dropped between the platform and the train. Event security cameras reflected momentarily. According to information obtained, the incident occurred in Sydney, Australia Cronulla train station. Her grandfather and grandmother were about to board the train, while the little boy suddenly fell from the gap between the train and the canyon. The grandfather who noticed that the child fell, asked the help of the train officers. The little boy was rescued from where his grandfather fell with the extension of his hands from the gap. Fortunately, officials who noticed that the child had fallen without the train moving prevented a disaster.
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train Crash in India: 24 Dead 22/05/2012 In India, a passenger train and a freight train collided with the 24. It was announced that some of the passengers lost their lives in the fire in the car crashed. The number of deaths is increasing as rescue work continues. In India's Anantapur area, a passenger train collided with a freight train. 24 has lost its lives due to collision and fire. The injured were treated in the environment hospitals. The accident occurred during the train waiting at the station in Penukonda. A passenger train hit the freight train on the same tracks. The 4 wagon of the passenger train derailed. Many passengers were stranded in a fire in one of the cars. Officials say the death t iler