The governor of the province of Tekirdag Süleymanpaşa under the chairmanship of Aziz Yıldırım; Logistics Center Base Meeting was held in Trakya Development Agency Meeting Hall to determine a logistic area and model that could enable the development of the economy of the region and our country by using the existing ports, transportation infrastructure, industry and logistics centers more efficiently and effectively.
Governor Aziz Yildirim, besides the Mayor of Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak, Suleymanpasa Mayor Ekrem Eskinat, Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Sahin and Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Cengiz Gunay attended.
In the meeting, the road map to be followed for the Ecological Industry and Logistics Base project was discussed and mutual views were exchanged. The meeting was chaired by the Head of the Department of Supply Chain Management at Istanbul University. Dr. It ended with the presentation of Murat Erdal.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ends in Afyonkarahisar 12/05/2017 It was concluded that the establishment of the logistics base in Afyonkarahisar: TCDD 2012 in the establishment of the Logistics Base which has been continuing since 7 in Afyonkarahisar. A preliminary agreement was signed with the Regional Directorate. OSB Chairman of the Board Bekir Yeşilay, OSB Regional Manager Ali Ulvi Akosmanoğlu, Deputy Head of Modernization Sefer Volkan Arslan, Department of Modernization Infrastructure Branch Manager Gökhan Tacim and TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri attended. Afyonkarahisar OSB logistics base project TCDD 2017 year investment program Adem Sivri to make a great effort, said Afyokarahisar is an opportunity not to be missed. Nowadays…
- Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas chaired the Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Committee meeting was held. 22/04/2013 Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas, under the chairmanship of Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Board meeting was held. Deputy Governor Levent Öztin, Mayor M.Necip Büyükaslan, Provincial Police Director Mehmet Bilici, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Yusuf Yalçın, Rector of Adıyaman University. Dr. M.Talha Volunteer, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Mustafa Uslu, Artisans Bail Bonds Cooperative Chairman Abuzer Aslantürk, Chamber of Drivers President Ahmet Stone and the relevant institutions attended. Traffic Branch Manager Nadir Telli made a presentation with the slide on the action plan while Adıyaman's problems were evaluated in the meeting. Adıyaman da
- Meeting on Logistics Center in Tekirdağ 22/04/2017 A Meeting on Logistics Center was held in Tekirdağ: A consultation meeting was held on 'Logistics Center' planned to be held in Süleymanpaşa District. Mayor of Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak, Süleymanpaşa Mayor Ekrem Eşkinat, Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin, Deputy Secretary General of Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Zeki Gürcün, Advisors to the President Neşat Erdoğan, Şeref Çetin, Head of Zoning and Urban Planning Dilşad Ergin, Real Estate and Chairman of the Expropriation Department Yüksel Özdal, Transportation Department Head Hasan Bayram and Public Transportation and Planning Department Director Fevzi Uğurlu. Republic of Turkey in the Tekirdag Municipality Council meeting held in room ...
- Chinese Locomotive Company Bases CNR Kazan 03/11/2014 Chinese locomotive company Cauldron bases were selected: high-speed train in china, producing locomotives and wagons China North Railways company, had aspired to the high-speed train investments in Turkey. 200 million dollar project managers who aspire to the company's investment in high-speed railway budget with Turkey Liu Gang, and they were eager for the metro will be held in Istanbul in the first place. Expressed that they want their fast train projects planned in domestic firms, Turkey as well as the Middle East with the factory to be established in Ankara's Kazan district, in Europe, would aspire to Turkic Republics and investment in Africa and export the saved will be made through Turkey. Company officials of Turkey, bases opening to the world ...
- 6. Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD 12/02/2017 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD: 6. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by the General Directorate of Railroad Regulation. 6, chaired by Suat Hayri Aka, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by 09 on February 2017 at the General Directorate of Rail Regulation. Assembly; Transportation Maritime and Communication, Economy, Customs and Trade, Development, Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and civil society organizations with the participation of senior officials took place. TCDD General Manager at the meeting İsa Apaydın Turkey's substantive criteria in the construction of logistics centers and branch lines, technical information on these criteria and evaluation criteria ...
- Logistics Coordination Board Meeting 14/04/2016 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting: Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said the logistics industry will undertake to leverage on Turkey's development, "Ministry highways, railways, ports, is responsible for all modes of transport on the maritime and aeronautics therefore pays much attention to integration. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said the logistics industry will undertake to leverage on Turkey's development, "Ministry highways, railways, ports, is responsible for all modes of transport on the maritime and aeronautics therefore it pays much attention to integration. One step after this integration is the establishment of the infrastructure of the logistics system, "he said. Yildirim, the first meeting of the Ministry of Logistics Coordination Board asyon
- Hasan Duruer, Governor of Edirne, has made Investigations for Logistics Center in Havsa 30/09/2012 Duruer and his retinue, Havsa District Governor's visit to Barış Demirtaş, Havsa International Industry and Logistics Center, Kilim Mensucat Yarn Factory, Special Provincial Administration's asphalt construction site in Havsa, cold storage, fruit gardens and fruit producers' association in Kuzucu village He made investigations in the Ottoman village. Duruer, said in a statement to the press, said that fruit production and logistics village projects in Havsa is important. La I know the importance of livestock in Havsa for the region. I will visit Havsa livestock market as soon as possible. On the other hand, we should teach the importance of irrigation in agricultural areas to our farmers in every environment. La
- Strict criticism of Trabzon Governor for his thoughts on Trabzon logistics center (Video) 21/10/2013 Strict criticism of Trabzon Governor for his thoughts on Trabzon logistics center: Cumhuriyet Halk Partisi Trabzon Provincial Chairman Yavuz Karan sharply criticized Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Öz's thoughts on the logistics center. Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Oz, Rize and Trabzon can be a joint logistics center thinking about the idea of a strong reaction came from Yavuz Karan. He accused the Governor of trying to help the Prime Minister. As the media team in Trabzon, the main topics in our interview were as follows: ”Our Governor did not work well for his class. Imiz“ Our governor is not aware that he is the governor of Trabzon. Röportaj
- Kars Governor Özdemir Evaluates BTK Railway and Logistics Center Projects 23/01/2015 Kars Governor Özdemir BTK Assessed Railway and Logistics Center Projects: Kars Governor Günay Özdemir evaluated the investments of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line and Logistics Center, which are under construction and are expected to be operational in the end of 2015. Answering questions about BTK, the founder of KHA, Bedir Altunok, Governor Özdemir said, K At the end of 2015, Baku, Tbilisi and Kars Rail will be operational. This in fact means better opportunities for Kars and shows that there will be great needs in all commercial, social, cultural, economic and service sectors in Kars. Bu Together with the ICTA, the Logistics Center also provides a significant contribution to the city economy BT
- President Albayrak Participated in Thrace Region Load Center Meeting 10/03/2017 President Albayrak Thrace Region Cargo Center attended the Meeting: Thrace thick Agency Board Member of Tekirdag Metropolitan of Mayor Kadir Albayrak Trakya Development Agency of the Republic of Turkey State Railways with Thrace Region Load Central Railway Transport attended the meeting about the work carried out on the Integration System. Thrace Development Agency, which took place in the development of Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Sahin TCDD 1 Regional Director Nihat Aslan, Deputy Director Nihat Meriçli and 1. Regional Modernization Manager Yılmaz Acar was present at the meeting and the issue of taking the railway to Organized Industrial Zones was discussed. With this work…
- Mayor Kadir Albayrak Attends State Railways Logistics Center Meeting 15/07/2017 Mayor Kadir Albayrak Attended State Railways Logistics Center Meeting: Mayor of Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak attended Trakya Development Agency State Railways Logistics Center Meeting. In addition to the President Kadir Albayrak, the Mayor of Süleymanpaşa Municipality Ekrem Eşkinat, the General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department Head Erdin Eral and the Head of Real Estate and Expropriation Department Yüksel Özdal attended the meeting. Issues related to the development of railway lines were discussed.
- Minister Arslan participated in Logistics and Ro-Ro Transportation Consultation Meeting in Hatay 29/01/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Operation of the Olive Branch," he said, "There is nothing to civilians there, so that the neighboring civilians can return to their village, the town of the town can live in the city of life," he reveals. said. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Olive Branch Operation, "something to be there civilians there, so that the neighboring civilian peoples to return again in his own village, the town can live in the town of Mehmetçik reveals his life." said. Arslan, Antakya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) hosted in a hotel "Logistics and Ro-Ro Transport Consultation Meeting" in his speech, in neighboring countries Ars
- UIC Middle East Regional Council Meetings (Photo Gallery) 19/11/2013 UIC Middle East Regional Council Meetings Convened: International Railways Association (UIC) Middle East Regional Council (RAME) 12. RAME Infrastructure Working Group 10 with the Group of Assistants (11 November) and General Managers (1 November) meetings. Meeting (12 November) Minister of Transport of Jordan Under the auspices of Lina Shabib, 10-12 was held on November 2013 in Jordan, Dead Sea Region. Prior to the meetings, TCDD General Manager Süleyman KARAMAN, the new Jordanian Transport Minister, who took office three months ago. With Shabib, Turkey's ambassador to Jordan and the International Union of Railways (UIC), General Manager, Aqaba Railway Director General, Jordan Hejaz Railways TCDD General Manager and ...
- UIC Middle East Regional Board 13. Meeting was held in Ankara 14/05/2014 UIC Middle East Regional Board 13. The meeting was also held in Ankara: The General Directorate of TCDD Süleyman KARAMAN has been the President of the Middle East Regional Council (RAME) 2007. The General Managers meeting was held in 13 May 8 in Ankara. The RAME General Managers Group meeting, hosted by TCDD, started with the opening speech of TCDD General Manager Süleyman KARAMAN. In his speech; Among the UIC RAME member rail administrations, there are official relations as well as friendship and brotherhood, and that these administrations must complement each other as pieces of a puzzle, thus enabling more effective, effective and collective work ar
- General meeting of railway traffic controllers association was held 15/04/2015 The general board meeting of the Association of Railway Traffic Controllers was held: 9 of the Railway Traffic Controllers Association. The Ordinary General Assembly meeting was held on 12 April 2015 at the Headquarters Conference Hall. To the General Assembly; Adem KAYIŞ Deputy General Manager, Traffic Department Head Mehmet URAS, Foreign Relations Department Head Ibrahim H. ÇEVİK, YHT Regional Director Abdurrahman Young, Branch Managers, union heads and association managers attended. Following the speeches, the Railway Traffic Controllers Association thanked the participants and wished that the General Assembly would be beneficial to the TCDD community and its members.
- Bilecik Provincial Coordination Board Meeting was Held 20/01/2016 Bilecik Province Coordination Board Meeting was held: The first Bilecik Provincial Coordination Board Meeting of 2016 was held under the chairmanship of Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir. The first Bilecik Provincial Coordination Board Meeting of 2016 was held under the chairmanship of Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir. Bilecik Governor's Assembly meeting hall in Bilecik Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir chaired by the district district governors, district and provincial directors, mayors and representatives of non-governmental organizations attended. Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, who made the opening speech at the meeting, explained that the 2015 project has been carried out in 462, and that "274 project has been completed as of the end of the year.
- Science board meeting 3 was held for the renovation of the Haydarpaşa Gar building 24/06/2016 3 scientific board meeting was held for the renovation of the Haydarpaşa Gar building: Science Committee Meeting 3 for the complete renovation of the Haydarpaşa Train Station Building TCDD İstanbul 1 Regional Director V. Halil Korkmaz, Prof. Dr. Nevzat İlhan and Civil Engineer Vahit Okumuş. On the agenda of the meeting, Haydarpaşa Gar building, basic, environmental and basement floor carriers made georadar work, the cleaning of the steel roof trusses with the cleaning of the roof between the wood, fire-affected wall cleaning of the wall between the roof and issues such as issues were discussed.
- UIC Executive Board and 91. General Assembly Meetings were held in Paris 14/12/2017 UIC Vice President and General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınUIC Executive Board and 91. General Assembly meetings were held in 7 December 2017 in Paris, France. At the meeting; Within the UIC, information about activities in 2017 year, status changes, information on membership, financial issues, global activities, institutional relations, standardization, as well as activities of the Regional Presidents in their regions were also notified. In this context, the General Director of TCDD, the President of UIC RAME İsa Apaydın an informational report was also presented. UIC, RAME 20. Meeting was held in Paris International Railways Association (UIC) Toplantı
- DTD Board Meeting was held in Asyaport 14/11/2018 Board of Directors Meeting of Railway Transport Association (DTD) on 06 November 2018 was held in Asyaport, Tekirdağ. Prior to the meeting, Asyaport managers and members of the DTD Board met at dinner and exchanged views and information on the sector and developments. Afterwards, the participants were informed about the facilities and the works carried out by visiting the port area. Asyaport, the Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) group of the company, which makes port investments, Global Terminal Limited (GTL) and Soyuer family, have established a container port operation for Asyaport Liman A.Ş. was built in Barbaros / Tekirdağ by 8 on July 2015 os
- UIC 22. Middle East Regional Council (RAME) Meeting Held 29/11/2018 TCDD General Manager, UIC Vice President and President of RAME İsa ApaydınThe International Railway Association (UIC) is headed by 22. The Middle East Regional Council (RAME) Meeting was hosted by Iranian Railways at 26 November 2018 in Isfahan. In addition to the TCDD delegation headed by Apaydin, Isfahan Governorship, UIC General Manager Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, General Director of Iranian Railways (RAI) Saeed Mohhamadzadeh, Iraq Railways (IRR), Afghanistan Rail Authority (ARA), Syrian Railways (CFS), Syria Hicaz Railways (SHR), Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) representatives and UIC RAME Office employees participated. At the meeting, the UIC RAME and the UIC Regional Office in the second half of 2018,
- TCDD 92. Training Board Meeting Held 27/12/2018 TCDD General Directorate Training Board meeting was held in order to conduct in-service training planning for 2019. In order to evaluate the in-service training applications and in-service training planning for the 2019 year, the General Directorate of TCDD 92. Training Board Meeting was held in Behiç Erkin Hall, Tower Restaurant. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Assistant General Managers, Heads of Departments and Regional Managers.
- TÜDEMSAŞ Board Meeting Was Held 24/04/2019 TÜDEMSAŞ Board of Directors convened under the chairmanship of TÜDEMSAŞ Chairman and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, and held its monthly ordinary meeting. The members of the Board of Directors of TÜDEMSAŞ, Abdulfettah Çetinkaya, Bilal Tırnakçı and Süleyman Şemdinoğlu, visited the production fields of the company, the Resource Education and Technologies Center and the R & D Department in the company accompanied by General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu.
- TCDD Tekirdağ - Muratlı Line Signalization and Telecommunication Systems Çerkezköy New developments were recorded in the Control Center Project Tender 25/04/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of 02 February 2012 Day offers are collected N Tekirdag - Muratli Line Segment Signalization and Telecommunication Systems Installation Çerkezköy The company that won the tender was announced. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 13.000.000 Euro, the approximate cost of the aforementioned tender was won by Ultra Technology with the offer of 8.829.000 Euro. Authorities, after the expiry of the legal process, the contract winners will be invited to sign the contract. As it is known, other companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- TCDD Tekirdağ - Muratlı Line Signalization and Telecommunication Systems Çerkezköy Command Center Project Ultra Technology company won the tender 27/04/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of 02 February 2012 Day offers are collected N Tekirdag - Muratli Line Segment Signalization and Telecommunication Systems Installation Çerkezköy The company that won the tender was announced. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 13.000.000 Euro, the approximate cost of the aforementioned tender was won by Ultra Technology with the offer of 8.829.000 Euro. Authorities, after the expiry of the legal process, the contract winners will be invited to sign the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: 1. AZD Praha 2. Alstom 3. Dimetronic SA 4. Eliop ...
- TCDD Tekirdağ - Muratlı Railway Line Electrification Project Tender Center - Usluel Energy joint venture won 03/05/2012 The evaluation works on the tender for the gün Construction of Electrification Facilities for Tekirdağ - Muratlı Line Section Hat which was collected by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on the date of 17 November 2011 was completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project was determined as 17.766.085 lira. Authorities, after the expiry of the legal process, the contract winner will invite the company to sign the contract they said. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: 14.444.000. Building 1. E + M Electric 2. Siemens A.Ş. 3. Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray Yılmaz