Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (CTO) Chairman Ömer Gülsoy, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan participated in the Turkey economy convention with his presence.
Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu hosted, held at the TOBB Twin Towers Council; President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was held with the attendance of Vice-President Fuat Oktay, the Ministers of 365 Chamber-Committees, the Presidents of the Assembly and a large number of business people.
365 Chamber and Stock Exchange Chairpersons of the business world representatives, 7 region sectors and regions expressed in the Council, representing the Central Anatolia Region KTO President Ömer Gülsoy made a speech.
President Gülsoy made a request for the government and the government on behalf of 69 Chamber and the Exchange.
President Gülsoy conveyed the problems and related solution proposals in certain topics. Linking the cities and OIZs in the Central Anatolia Region with railway lines, reducing the high transportation costs by rail transportation, reorganization of the investment incentive system based on the district and sector, designing special incentives to attract investors in mixed and specialized OIZs whose infrastructure is completed. to increase the number of outbound and outgoing logistics center investments, to increase the number of outbound international flights from Ankara, to increase the use of domestic products in public institutions and organizations, to revise and revise the mandatory employment practices. expressed their demands.
Mr. Gülsoy stated that Kayseri, which has been growing more and more every day, has grown so much that it no longer grasps its own oil. voiced
President Gülsoy said that they act with the promise of yer seeing the shortcomings of the merchants ları.
"Turkey's domestic areas of highway with road and rail, global connections should be able to establish ongoing in this context YHT project should be made a moment ago, Kayseri airport terminal's capacity should be increased, motorway links as a priority should be done, which will connect the south of Kayseri railway lines (Antalya-Konya ”Mersin) should be performed, railways should not be monopolist competitive pricing, and support for charter flights should be provided to support Erciyes Ski Center.-
President Gülsoy emphasized that Kayseri is also suitable for strategic industrial investments. domestic automakers, defense and other strategic investments, while the feasibility stage of Kayseri to be subjected to the evaluation of the demands said.
President Gülsoy said that we do not complain and that we do not complain. At the end of his speech, he thanked the relevant ministers in the eyes of the President and stated that they believed that they would reach the targets determined with the supports given by the government in a short time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- KTO President Everest: Fast train will pass through Kayseri 12/11/2013 KTO President Everest: High speed train will pass through Kayseri: Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, announced that the high-speed train will pass through Kayseri. Everyilmaz, participated in the business trip, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications had a chance to talk with Binali Yildirim said, "Mr. Minister fast to Kayseri without passing through Kayseri, we had an impression that the idea will pass. Mr. Minister this idea is not true and the projects done fast said that the train would definitely visit Kayseri. he said. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors President Mahmoud Hiçyılmaz, TOBB, Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) and Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), organized by Prime Minister Recep ...
- Marmaray (BC1) Sirkeci Station - Gülsoy Construction 07/10/2011 Marmaray (BC1) project tube passage Sirkeci station Gülsoy Construction, within the framework of the Marmaray BC1 project, has produced the diaphragm wall iron reinforcement cage of the Sirkeci North station as the sub-contractor of the Gama-Nurol Adi Partnership .
- Marmaray (BC1) Yenikapi Station - Gülsoy Construction 07/06/2011 Gülsoy Construction Company, which is the subcontractor of Gama-Nurol Adi Partnership Contractor firm, has worked for Yenikapı station construction site as a part of the bored pile reinforcement and partial work.
- KTO Karatay Educates Graduates in the Field of Logistics and International Trade 08/08/2018 Konya Chamber of Commerce (KTO) Karatay University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences within the Department of International Trade and Logistics with the requirements of the era of logistics and international trade experts in the field, sought-for graduates are trained. Konya, which is one of the thresholds of the ancient civilization of trade, was a caravanserai in trade in all periods of history due to its presence on the Silk Road during the Anatolian Seljuk period. With its geographic location and many advantages in its history, it is still one of the sharpest and busiest points of trade and still maintains its position as the base of trade points. Being geographically accessible to the European Union and the Middle East by rail olarak
- Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits Explained Goals in Ski Sports 21/11/2014 Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits Explained Goals in Ski Sports: Turkey Ski Federation (MHF), country sports and announced the project will contribute greatly to the economy. Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, 'an Economic Development Model; Skiing Sport 'project entitled and coming period, Turkey Ski Federation as targets they have set, the Chairman açıkladı.tkf at a press conference Benefits, "an Economic Development Model; Skiing Sport" project entitled, is basically two basis; On the one hand, it provided the necessary support in cooperation with clubs for the training of athletes, while emphasizing the need to focus on investment. Turkey, the spread will be held 12 years 48 billion ...
- KTO asks Kayseri-Ankara YHT Line to be put into service as soon as possible 28/12/2015 KTO asked Kayseri-Ankara YHT Line to be put into service as soon as possible: Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) made the last meeting of the year together with the member of 40 professional committee. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) made the last meeting of the year together with the member of 40 professional committee, and evaluated. President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, Kayseri-Ankara high-speed train (YHT) to activate the commercial life of Kayseri as soon as possible to enter the service, Erkilet Airport terminal buildings wanted to expand. A large number of members from the 40 professional committee attended the joint professional committee meeting held by KTO this morning at Elmacıoğlu Resturant. KTO President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, K
- 3 years 25 days to talk about Turkey's | Transportation Council 04/09/2013 Transportation Council: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 11. He stated that the targets related to transportation and communication set forth in 2009 will be reviewed in Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council. Yildirim, 2023 targets and 2035 vision will be held on 5-7 September at Istanbul Congress Center with the participation of President Abdullah Gul. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said would be discussed at the Council Meeting, council was facing the outside from Turkey and abroad, experts and academics will be carried out by participants on the 11 thousand, he said. 5 3 days throughout the year stating that Turkey's future to speak Lightning, "with transportation we put in 25, will be revised targets related to communication. If necessary, a revision thereof ...
- 3. Demands of Workers who Revolted at the Airport were Accepted 14/02/2018 3 which comes up with the work killings. workers in the Akpınar labor camp on the construction of the airport rebelled against working conditions 3 came to the agenda with work killings. Akpınar workers camp in the construction site of the airport workers rebelled against the working conditions and marched to the camp. According to the report, forward workers, about 30 thousand workers work on the work site where the single rooms 2'ya, 2 4'a rooms, 4 people to the room to raise employees 6 people revolted. 'WE WANT TO LIVE HUMAN' The workers marched towards the camp supervisor with the slogans s We want to live humanly '. Istanbul Grand AirPort (IGA) Camp Amiri threatened the workers to "your rooms"
- Germany Economic Council, to be held in Eskisehir, Turkey Symposium 25/11/2015 Germany Economic Council Symposium to be held in Eskisehir, Turkey: Turkey Germany Economic Council Symposium, to be held in November 27 in Eskisehir. which is also Germany Economic Council, member of the board of Hisar Group's top manager in Eskisehir (CEO) Victory Turks, in his written statement, Eskisehir Governor's Office, Chamber of Commerce, the symposium will be hosted by Anadolu University, "The Future of Industry and Turkey-Germany Cooperation" title and the subject of aviation and rail systems will be covered. Hisarlar Group is a brand that has significant investments in high technology and international certifications as well as being a member of the same Economic Council of Germany, Türker said: "With many international brands"
- Transport Minister Arslan, Turkey 10. great economy will be 17/02/2017 Transport Minister Arslan, Turkey 10. big economy will be: "Our target as the country is big. We are the patron of this geography, to be the country that directs the world to be a structure with a healthy structure like a machine must be working in a tapering. I should not enjoy the bureaucrat when I say Izmir-Ankara railway." Meeting the representatives of Kars, Ardahan and Iğdır Federation in İzmir, Minister Arslan gave information to the representatives of the federation about the "Attraction Centers Program" covering the province of 23. Arslan, settled in Izmir, Karsli, Ardahanli and Iğdırlı businessmen from the land they want to invest in the land, "Kars, Ardahan and Igdir in the eastern end of this country.
- Yapi Merkezi, Turkey - Africa II. Participated in Economy and Business Forum 16/10/2018 Building Center on October 10, inauguration held by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey - Africa II. He joined the Economy and Business Forum as a sponsor. Forum, "construction between Turkey and Africa, cooperation in infrastructure and energy" session from Center Building Construction and Industry Inc. Board Member Emre Aykar was a guest speaker. In her speech, Emre Aykar talked about the projects that Yapı Merkezi carried out in Africa and continues to be realized while also mentioning the points to be taken in order to realize successful projects in African countries. founded the Republic of Turkey visited the stand during the Forum Trade Minister Ruhsar Pekcan Building Center ...
- Rail System Cluster demands and agenda 29/09/2012 OSTIM is a cooperative established for the purpose of providing "space" for the goods and service producers. Today there is a production area in the heart of Ankara where a wide range of equipment is produced and the service is carried out. OSTIM management understands not only the need for space development but also the importance of developing the quality and quantity of jobs together. The intellectual capacity in the individual plan is not enough to increase, the capacity to improve the capacity of the system has been developed, sevdan has been pursued. Cities in our country are developing fast. In cities that have a population of more than one thousand inhabitants of 500, "rail system investments" (tram, light rail and metro) are made. … Domestic contribution opportunities l in production of equipment for rail systems l
- D Rail System Cluster üm demands and agenda 01/10/2012 OSTIM is a cooperative established for the purpose of providing "space" for the goods and service producers. Today there is a production area in the heart of Ankara where a wide range of equipment is produced and the service is carried out. OSTIM management understands not only the need for space development but also the importance of developing the quality and quantity of jobs together. The intellectual capacity in the individual plan is not enough to increase, the capacity to improve the capacity of the system has been developed, sevdan has been pursued. Cities in our country are developing fast. In cities that have a population of more than one thousand inhabitants of 500, "rail system investments" (tram, light rail and metro) are made. … Domestic contribution opportunities l in production of equipment for rail systems l
- Maşukiye, quarry and Başiskele port demands | Kocaeli 20/12/2012 Maşukiye quarry and Başiskele port demands were decided from Ankara, and the governors of our province were very likely to accept Maşukiye quarry because they were in a position to accept it. I cannot help myself to think positively that the reactions raised all over the city are at least üst the quarry to be established in Maşukiye en. At least…
- Three-Storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel Project Deferment requests for survey, project and engineering tender are received 03/12/2015 AYGM Three-Storey Big Istanbul Tunnel Project The deferment requests for survey, project and engineering tenders are being received. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; AYGM, pre-election deadline date 3 December 14 announced the announcement of the tender for related companies are receiving deferral requests. The officials we interviewed at this stage noted that evaluations on the subject were being continued. The documents can be obtained at the following address during the working hours for 2015 TL. AYGM Labor Rights G
- IZBAN Workers' demands are accepted 12/11/2016 IZBAN Workers 'demands are accepted, our victimization should come to an end: IZBAN strike, which left behind the day of the Izmirliler who talk about the Izmir, the management of workers' demands to accept the IZBAN urged to end the victimization. Although Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increased bus and ferry flights to neutralize the strike, additional lines could not lift Izmir's burden. İZBAN management did not accept the demands of the workers of Izmir has been victimized. In order to go to their jobs and schools, the people of İzmir had to travel both early and on busier and busier busses. THE RIGHTS OF GREVE STILL We talked with the İzmirites who were waiting at the stops about the ongoing İZBAN strike. VE
- Eastern Express Demands Can Not Carry ale Remedy, Touristic Anadolu Express 29/11/2018 Travel agencies, which acted upon the failure of the Eastern Express to meet the demands, began lobbying for a train to travel across Anatolia. The new tour of tourism, the Kars tour with the Eastern Express Eks It was almost impossible to find a place in December-March at the Eastern Express, where interest increased every year. TCDD, which increased the number of sleeping cars in the past years, is insufficient to meet the demands due to the current technical conditions. The solution proposal of the tourists who can not respond to the intense demand from their customers is the gelen touristic train M. One of the world's leading tourism products, the tourist example of the Siberian Express, a touristic train operated between Istanbul and Kars, önde
- 11. Estram in Transportation 10/09/2013 Estram was mentioned in 11.Transportation: 5, which was upset at 7-11 September in Istanbul Congress Center. Eskişehir Tramway System (Estram) has received full marks from the participants as an environment-friendly and exemplary urban transportation system. There were a number of Ministers, deputies and high-ranking government officials from many foreign countries, including President Abdullah Gül, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Estram Chairman of the Board of Directors Erhan Enbatan, who participated in the meeting as the representative of urban transportation sector, said içi With the E
- 2035 Road Map 11. Determined at Transportation (Photo Gallery) 10/09/2013 2035 Road Map 11. Determined in Transportation: 11 is the theme of "Transportation and Fast Access for All". Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council was held in Istanbul Congress Center between 5-7 September 2013 with the participation of local and foreign experts and academicians. In the 2023 Council was taken up again identified transportation targets, 2035 road map of Turkey in the field of transport was drawn. The three-day council meeting in Turkey and was attended by about 6 thousand industry representatives from abroad. As a result of one year work, 1157 bin 3 page sector study report prepared by 500 expert was evaluated and 11. Transport, Communication and Ulaştırma
- 9. Railroads for Trabzon 07/10/2016 TRADING AND TRADING IN TURKEY Trabzon was spoken in the Trade and Industry Council. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklığoğlu made in the home and the Prime Minister Binali 9 attended by some ministers with lightning. Trabzon's problems and solutions were also mentioned in the Trade and Industry Council. Trabzon Chamber of Commodity Exchanges and Commodity Exchanges of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of the Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Trabzon. Speaking on behalf of TTSO, OF TSO and TTB, Şükrü Güngör Köleoğlu has two priorities T
- The route of YHT to pass through Sapanca in the City Council was discussed 26/05/2017 The route to pass through Sapanca in the City Council was discussed: The Chamber of City Planners Sakarya Representative Oya Arapoglu asked for a review of the High Speed Train route that will pass through Sapanca. Every month, Sakarya City Council came together to create a solution for the problems of the city. At the last meeting of the year, Sakarya Representative of the Chamber of City Planners hosted Oya Arapoğlu. Arapoglu shared his concerns about the High Speed Train (YHT) route with his members. COMPREHENSIVE PRESENTATION Oya Araboglu, YHT Sapanca route, expressed concern about the route. Arapoğlu, who made a comprehensive presentation lasting about two hours, explained the damages that will be given to Sapanca by YHT route.
- The First President of Russian Railways Tells Specially Prepared Wagons for Putin and Yeltsin 29/09/2018 The former head of the Russian Railways, former Road Minister Gennadiy Fadeyev, said that the wagons, prepared for the talks of Russian President Vladimir Putin, were prepared in accordance with the request of the Federal Protection Agency (FSO), taking into account all the security conditions. On the Kremlin's website, a photo of a carriage by Putin with Fadeyev was published in 2003. In the photograph, a green table covered with curtains and a phone were seen. Fadeyev told Sputnik that the wagon seen in the photo was an ordinary wagon prepared for the Russian president. Fadeyev added, ve The President is especially involved in the train. The FSO seeks full security conditions and the president F
- Here are the issues on the agenda of the logistics AD UTİKAD President Emre Eldener told 08/11/2018 Turkey told the transportation and logistics sector of major professional organizations of the International Transportation and Logistics Service Providers Association Chairman Emre Senel Ozdemir Eldener www.yesillojistikciler.com the outstanding problems of the sector. UTIKAD President Eldener has listed the issues that are on the agenda of logistics and transportation sector as follows: TIR queues in Kapikule, physical control of transit cargoes, CIF application in air cargo, TIO Regulation, Istanbul Airport, warehouses, import loads, Logistics Performance Index gündem TIR TAILS DEALING AFFECTS EVERYONE What is important topics featured 5 of the logistics industry in Turkey today, according to you? The first issue; bottlenecks in export customs. Especially the biggest in the world Özellikle
- 11. 5-7 Transport Maritime and Communication Council is held in September 22/07/2013 Maritime Transport and Communications Council 5-7 made in September your place in Transportation Catalog in Turkey alın.xnumx-5 September 7 between this year xnumx'inci international participation to be held "xnumx.ulaştır the Maritime Affairs and Communications Council" for countdown started. 2013, which has been held since 11 and will be held in 11 this year. Transport Maritime Affairs and Communications Council Meeting, to be distributed 'TRANSPORTATION IN TURKEY' Catalog will be prepared. It is aimed that approximately 1945 thousand people will join the Council, which is hosted by TR Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, and 11 thousand delegates. Transportation Maritime and Communication Council, Highway, Railway, Maritime, Aviation and cilik
- 11. 2013 Introductory Meeting of Transportation Maritime and Communication Council 19/08/2013 Transport Maritime and Communication Council 2013 Introductory Meeting: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, the Capital Markets Board (CMB) recently announced the appointment of two more members to Turkcell, "This is a temporary measure. When the company partners If the disputes are settled then they will return to their normal course. " Answering the questions of journalists at the 2013 introductory meeting, Minister Yıldırım said on the question of the appointments made by the CMB recently in Turkcell: yakın I do not need to make a comment about this issue. based on ...