After years, the public transport will be replaced by the Trambus. 22 will be auctioned in April X
After years, the public transport will be replaced by the Trambus.
22 The Trambus Project, which will be auctioned in April, brought about discussions on its suitability before it was launched.
MOTAŞ manager Hasan Buyer answered our questions on the subject and stated that their aim was to provide better quality, comfortable and fast service to the Malatians.
Source : I www.malatyaertv.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Where is the Malatya Trambus Line? 08/11/2012 Malatya Trambus Line Passes Malatya Mayor Çakır 18 meters of bus bars longer than bus-bars; The fact that the rear wheels have the ability to move in the opposite direction of the front wheels, provides great convenience in terms of maneuverability. Malatya Mayor Cakir, "This system can be completed much faster than rail systems, starting from the School of Driver, from the front of Mashti Dede Korkut Parkı will come up. Here the line will be divided into two and one İnönü Caddesi, Atatürk (Kışla) Street and Mehmet The other one will go from Buyruk Street to Çöknük, and the other will continue on the ring road and go to Çöknük in the direction of Battalgazi Junction. Buy
- Where is the Malatya Trambus Line? 08/11/2012
Malatya Trambus Line Passes Malatya Mayor Çakır 18 meters of bus bars longer than bus-bars; The fact that the rear wheels have the ability to move in the opposite direction of the front wheels, provides great convenience in terms of maneuverability. Malatya Mayor Cakir, Başkan This system can be completed much faster than rail systems; Starting from the School of Driver, from Maşti to Dede Korkut Park will come up. Here, the line will be divided into two and one will go up to İnönü Street, Atatürk (Kışla) Street and Mehmet Buyruk Street to Çöknük. The other is also on the ring road, in the direction of the Battalgazi Junction undan
- President Çakıra Sultan has been authorized for Malatya Trambus project 03/01/2013 Malatya City Council, the Malatya Trambus project and the Strategic Plan for the implementation of projects and investments for the implementation of the loan and borrowing point Mayor Ahmet Çakır'a almost 'the authority of the Sultan' gave. UNLIMITED CREDIT AUTHORITY In addition to the implementation of the Malatya Trambus project on Wednesday, the Council of Ministers signed the 2010 year, and the 4 marked an annual process. Agenda 27. According to the proposal to the Parliament as a matter of matter, the Municipality of Malatya 2010 in the year of 2010-2014 mec
- Malatya Trambus tender was held (Special Report) 25/04/2013 1 has made a bid for the tender of the trambus system, which Malatya Municipality has decided to use in urban transportation. Municipality service building in Beydağı meeting hall, under the chairmanship of the Deputy Mayor and Tender Commission President Alican Bozkurt, was awarded a bid by the company Bozankaya for 19 million 784 thousand 930 Euros. Indeks firm that entered the tender offers empty. The tender will be finalized after the approval of Mayor Ahmet Çakır. Malatya Municipality plans to implement the Trambus system in the first phase of the university route.
- Malatya New Trambus Line 25/04/2013 Malatya New Trambus Line Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir, Malatya, tram-bus (electric current powered wheel) project they want to implement said. Meeting with members of the press in the municipal service building Firat Meeting Hall President Cakir, "an increase in oil prices is causing an increase in transportation fees. Again, this type of fuel vehicles are known to cause great damage to the environment. The team we built on this subject has done a research for about one year and the most suitable system for the public transportation of Malatya is içeris
- Domestic Production Trambus on the Road to Malatya 27/08/2014 Domestic production Trambus in Malatya Roads: In Europe's most popular cities, E-Bus, T-Bus and O-Bus are named as Trambus and the transportation system will be named as Trambus in Malatya. the first two met Malatians. The system will be commissioned with the completion of other vehicles in the production line. 25 meters long with Trambus in Malatya in Turkey, which signed a policy, working with purely electric Trambus will begin service in one of the main arteries of transportation. Environmentally Friendly TRAMBUS ...% 100 eco-friendly Trambus, due to the operation of electricity completely in terms of operating costs to other types of fuel Dostu
- Trambus Maintenance Station Tender 21 in April 21/04/2014 Trambus Maintenance Station Tender 21 in April: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality will carry out the tender for the trambus maintenance station on April in 21. According to information obtained, electric-powered buses known as the trambus system, the maintenance station for the maintenance of these vehicles were reported by the municipality. For the maintenance and repair of the Trambuses, a station will be established in an area behind the Malatya Intercity Bus Operation (MAŞTİ), and for this purpose, it will be announced by the Municipality Support Services Directorate in the Beyzağı Hall of the Metropolitan Municipality building on April. It is stated that the station is to be completed within 21 days after the delivery of the place. The first stage of Malatya - Elazığ highway MAŞTİ and İnönü abı
- Babadag Cable Car Auction to be held in April 26/02/2013 Babadağ Cable Car Auction April to be held in Fethiye district of Mugla and among the world's best paragliding paragliding centers in Babadağı'da ropeway project to tender stage. The cable car project in Babadağı, which is located in the Fethiye district of Muğla and which is one of the best paragliding centers in the world, came to the tender stage. It was learned that the project, where all the necessary permits were obtained, will be auctioned in 2 months. Fethiye Power Union Tourism Trade Limited Company established by FTSO; From the General Directorate of Natural Resources to the 5 yearbook, the operation rights to the Babadağı to the right to establish a ropeway was approached. Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Environment Kültür
- Teleski and chairlift tender to be held in April at 16 12/04/2013 In order to contribute to the winter tourism of Sivas and to transform the region into a center of attraction, the works carried out at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center continue at full speed. Environmental Plan, Master Plan and Implementation Plan were approved and the expropriation process was finalized. Yildiz Mountain Telesky and Chair Lift Works were canceled by 20 March 2013 by the Central District Service Providers Association. The administration of the arms again, the tender; 16 April 2013 will be held in 15.00 Meeting Room. 250 yapım
- Tender for Izmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project will be Repeat in 27 April 09/04/2018 The international tender organized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of X Gulf and Port Rehabilitation Project “will be repeated in April, as the majority of the participating companies do not meet the pre-qualification requirements. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality İZSU General Directorate, which aims to make. Re-swim şart by preventing İzmir from becoming shallow, is taking an important step within the scope of ”Gulf and Port Rehabilitation i and reiterating its international consultancy tender because the companies do not present their documents in accordance with the tender specifications. 27 km long, 13.5 meter wide, 250 meter wide circulation channel opening on the north side of the Gulf, next to the Çiğli Wastewater Treatment Plant of 8 million cubic meters of screening material will be in