GBS type closed wagons, which are idle in the TCDD vehicle park, are converted into Lgs type container wagons by TÜDEMSAŞ and brought back to the economy.
The number of 2014 wagons, which were transformed in the Wagon Repair Factory in 218 by the project of TÜDEMSAŞ R & D team, was completed and put into service for the railways. Completed within the scope of the project, which was carried out for the transformation of 308 Gbs type wagons in total, the wagons were started to be used in container transportation. It is stated that the works carried out on behalf of the reintegration of the idle 90 wagons are continuing.
(Yuksel MENEKSE - Our Sivas)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Crazy projects of the Ottoman Empire come to life 29/05/2012 History researcher Turan Sahin, today making life more livable that the origin of the Ottoman project, stating, '' That friendly voice '' who said that today's executives who use the idea of substructure of the projects completed, said they have implemented a project. In the book titled ya The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire acak by Turan Sahin signed by Turan Sahin, the book titled e The Ottoman Projects of the Ottoman Empire Tarih will be built on the bridges to be built on the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. Many works were presented on the basis of Ottoman documents and accompanied by a visual richness. Turan Sahin, in his book's evaluation article, değerlendirme
- The funicular of Osman Hamdi and the Channel Istanbul of the Ottoman Empire come to life. 30/05/2012 In the book titled 'The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire ab, published by Turan Sahin and the historical researcher Turan Sahin, iç The bridge that will be built on the Bosphorus and the bridges built on the Bosphorus ”, the channel that will connect Marmara to the Black Sea, will be the memory of various victories. the first plans of many works were made in the Ottoman period. Many of the da crazy dı projects of the Ottoman Empire, which took place for centuries to come true, are the following: kö The Leonardo da Vinci bridge! * S. Prerault's Cisr-i Enbubi Project (Underwater steel tunnel): The first proposal aimed at combining Sirkeci and Haydarpaşa stations ub
- Trolleybus comes to life again 28/12/2013 Trolleybus becomes a reality again: Trolleybus, which becomes a symbol of IETT and emerges from our lives in 1984, will start to work again in Edirnekapı - Taksim line in the coming days. Tosun, the symbol of IETT, will work on the Edirnekapı-Taksim line numbered 87 and will bring nostalgia to Istanbul residents. With the 6 worker and an engineer from IETT, in the İkitelli Garage, Tosun will be rebuilt in 3 every month and will serve as 101 door number. However, the old Tosun hill with the power of the horns from the overhead line, while working with the new Tosun fuel will run 1984'te removed. The trolleybuses in Istanbul began the 1961 expedition. 100 vehicle fleet of electric buses in 1968 X
- Düzce's Historic Decovil Road Finds Life Again 25/08/2017 Leading Education and Culture Foundation Leader Tonyalı'nın demand and Duzce Deputy Fevai Arslan attempts to remove the day of the date of the date of the work on the tal Dekovil Road ı was a significant progress. Selim Metin, the Deputy Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration put into action for the project, determined the route of the rail system extending from Samandere Waterfall to Forest Management. On the other hand with the implementation of the rail system to shed light on the history of Düzce Duzce former TSO Presidents 83-aged Ahmet Güney told. La Dekovil Yolu hazırlan, which has an important place in the history of Düzce, is getting ready to find a new life step by step.
- Bursaray Labor line comes to life with savings from Görükle line 28/10/2011 Efforts are progressing rapidly in the 2,5 kilometer Emek Post, projected with the savings achieved through the reconsideration of the Görükle line project. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the intersection system in front of the Besaş Bread Factory has been intensified in this region with the incorporation of the railway system, Bursaray station and also the intersection. While Korupark and Emek stations have completed the line laying at the rate of% 50, the parts of the project started to be opened. In line with this aim, the road to Mudanya was opened to traffic and the traffic directed to Emek Quarter from Korupark Shopping Center road was directed to the normal direction with the opening of 3 lane road.