The construction of the third independent runway at Istanbul Airport, which consists of a total of four stages, will be the largest in the world when all stages are completed.
With track planned to be in service in the second half of the year 2020 3 Istanbul Airport runway independent operations that can be performed in the first European in Turkey will be the second airport. With the launch of 3 runway, Istanbul Airport will have 3 operational runways with independent runways and spare runways.
With the new runway, the 80 aircraft, which is an hourly landing and landing capacity, will be increased to 120. Thus, airline companies will increase slot flexibility. Due to the location close to the domestic terminal of the 3 runway, the current taxi times of aircraft will be reduced by 50 percent.
GA We aim to put our three independent runways into service in the first 6 month of next year, Kad said Kadri Samsunlu, Chief Executive Officer and General Manager of IGA Airport Operations. Contact Cevdet directly (Sabah)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The first runway appeared at the Third Airport 06/10/2016 The first runway appeared at the Third Airport: The works carried out at the number one runway of the Istanbul New Airport (INA), whose construction continued at full speed and completed the 30, was viewed from the air. Turkey is scheduled to become one of the world's most important aviation hub airport's main terminal building to be completed by the end of the year when the rough construction is completed. Established to perform the construction of the airport and to operate the 25 year-round, IGA shared the last images of airborne 26 runway at the airport that will be put into service on the first stage 2018 February 1 from social media accounts. BITCHES ON THE 4 LINE Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 X
- The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! 19/01/2015 The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! : Due to the third bridge to Istanbul and the construction of the third airport, the pastures in the villages of the historic city decreased. When the expropriated area for the airport shrank due to the ground incompatibility, the mandales entering this place were imposed on the grounds that they had entered the forest area without permission. Peasants who are looking to sell the pegs, think about how they will pay the penalty of one thousand 500 liras and 5 thousand pounds. Peasants, mines, 3. airport and 3. the bridge was stuck between the expropriated areas due to the construction. The villagers, the airport Kö
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Third tender delay to third bridge 01/04/2012 The third bridge was the subject of discussions for a long time and was postponed two times before the end of April. The tender date of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, including the third bridge construction, was announced as April 20. 10 extended the deadline for the application of separate highway. The tender for the third bridge has been postponed in order to benefit from VAT exemption. According to the announcement published in the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the General Directorate of Highways, 28 was announced in January and the tender was completed with the Build-Operate-Transfer Model. Bosphorus Bridge Including ”3 of business üs April and hour of work Boğaz
- Airport to Sabiha Gokcen 2. runway 25/10/2013 Airport to Sabiha Gokcen 2. runway: Istanbul is the best way to go away from the situation was handled. 3 to the north of Istanbul. It was decided to build an airport. 3 is one of the world's largest airports. as well as the airport, as well as the Sabiha Gökçen on the Anatolian side. it was decided to make another runway. Thus, yolvu capacity will be increased. The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) started the tender works of the lower and upper structures for the second runway construction in order to gain international quality for Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which has only one runway. Accordingly, Sabiha Gokcen Airport for the second runway with the upper and lower building ih
- 3. 2 at the airport. runway construction did not start 07/03/2017 3 in the Airport 2. construction of the runway did not begin: The major part of the first runway at the third airport, which was under construction, was completed. Construction works for the terminal continue at an increasing pace with the arrival of spring. The target for the opening, 26 February 2018. There is a discussion on the runway when all these works are done. According to plan 3. The airport will be opened in two parallel tracks in the north-south direction (in the direction of 18-36). These runways are located on the west side of the main terminal. Construction works of the first runway have been completed. However, the construction of the second runway has not yet started. The operator is going to switch to Faz1B on the IGA website after Phase2018A, 2 at the end of the 1 runway. 2020 ...
- Second Runway to Open at Sabiha Gökçen Airport 14/01/2019 Under the protocol signed between DHMİ and the Defense Industry Presidency, the construction of the second runway of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which was started in 2015 and carried out by our building inspection services organization, continues. The second runway of the 3 bin 500 meter, which is built parallel to the existing runway at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, the city airport of Istanbul, continues to work. Within the scope of the first stage of the second runway, the construction of the Bony Creek Tunnel, the TEM Connection Road Tunnel and the South Guild Tunnel were completed. The second runway is being constructed and the second runway and taxiway filling works are continuing. Sabiha Gökçen Airport Second Runway Sab
- Suburban proposal to Istanbul Third Airport 02/11/2012 Istanbul Third Airport 'suburban proposal Istanbul's third airway is far from the city, so the metro is almost impossible. So it's best suburban. 1- Starting from Çatalca railway station, a railway line running from the northern villages extends to Garipçe village where one leg of the new strait bridge will be located. Haraççı-Kayabaşı one area between the scissors north by leaving a line to go to Istanbul Third Airport. 2 - Çatalca-Garipçe line, Çatalca-Airport, Garipçe-Airport. 3- Cars going from Çatalca to the Airport will travel between Haraççı-Airport and the vehicles coming from Garipçe will go at a higher speed between Kayabaşı-Airport. How will the region be transported? Bölge
- Suburban proposal to Istanbul Third Airport 02/11/2012
Istanbul Third Airport 8216; suburb proposal Istanbul's third airway is far from the city, so the metro is almost impossible. So it's best suburban. 1- Starting from Çatalca railway station, a railway line running from the northern villages extends to Garipçe village where one leg of the new strait bridge will be located. Haraççı-Kayabaşı one area between the scissors north by leaving a line to go to Istanbul Third Airport. 2 - Çatalca-Garipçe line, Çatalca-Airport, Garipçe-Airport. 3- Cars going from Çatalca to the Airport will travel between Haraççı-Airport and the vehicles coming from Garipçe will go at a higher speed between Kayabaşı-Airport. Access to the area Bölge
- Istanbul is the center of the world with its third airport 24/03/2014 With its third airport, Istanbul becomes the center of the world: Turkish Airlines General Manager Kotil says Istanbul will become the world's aviation center with the third airport, especially Asia. Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Temel Kotil has been said that they spend money on the dollar and the third airport and the center of world aviation will shift to Istanbul. "Turkish Airlines and other companies will make the operation more comfortable," Kotil said, adding that Asian big carriers will be able to land. Kotil said: "They can not fly to Istanbul today. Because there is no empty place in Istanbul. Airport"