public transport in national holidays will be free
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Public Transport in Mersin 13/05/2019 Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, gave the good news that Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport services will be free of charge on national holidays. Improvements in transportation continues to work Since the arrival of a month in a short period of time in the transportation improvements of the citizens who collect the discretion of President Seçer, students, teachers and 60-65 citizens of the age of the transportation prices would go to reduce the price had expressed. Soon he gave his second gospel. President Seçer, who gave the firsts to the people of Mersin with his understanding of populist municipalism, said, leri
- Transportation in Ankara Will Be Free Now on National Holidays 17/05/2019 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş performs the promises he made before the elections one by one. President Yavaş 's instructions from the Metropolitan Municipality Council made a decision that pleases the capitalists. Presidential letter to the Assembly and then the public holidays will be free not only for religious holidays, but also for national holidays. FIRST PRACTICE 19 BEGINS IN MAY The signature of President Yavaş on the agenda of the Assembly ın Public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge on religious and national holidays Y was adopted unanimously by all Assembly members. The first free public transport service in public transportation, 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Toplu
- Transportation will be free in religious and national holidays in Kocaeli 17/05/2019 Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli in May with the proposal of the AK Party group of municipal buses, tram and sea transport will be free after national and religious holidays. AK Party in the assembly of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council in May, the group made a proposal to be free transportation on the holiday. In addition to this motion, the CHP Group made an additional offer to the students for the free transport of the students in May. Mayor parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of the AK Party with the proposal of the group after the national and religious holidays, municipal buses, tram and maritime transport will be free of charge was adopted by the majority of votes.
- Mersinde Tourism 12 Will Live The Moon 20/10/2015 Mardin Tourism 12 Moon Will Be Live: Çukurova Tourist Hoteliers and Operators Association (ÇUKTOB) President Murat Demir said that Karboğazı is a tourist destination by the Ministry of Tourism and is a chance for Mersin in terms of winter tourism. Çukurova Tourist Hoteliers and Operators Association (ÇUKTOB) President Murat Demir said that Karboğazı should be introduced to tourism as soon as possible to make Mersin stand out in the winter tourism. Demir also stressed the need for alternative tourism in order to develop the tourism sector in Mersin and to have a voice in the region. This is the substructure of the road and the electricity Bur
- When the light rail system is switched 27/03/2014 Mersin light rail system will be destroyed when the transition to the windmill will be destroyed: AK Party Mersin Metropolitan Mayor candidate Mustafa Sever, "Mustafa Sever will do the metro, those who say that the dolmuşlar closes. Our railway system between the Free Zone and Davultepe, will be in the busiest areas." Pozcu Speaking to the Minibus Cooperative, Sever said Mersin is a transportation problem and said it would solve it when it comes to office. Sever, in order to solve the problem of transportation between the Light Rail-Tece expressing light rail system, "Light rail system will be destroyed when there is 'dolmuşçuluk' There will be no. Such a thing will never happen. We will not victimize anyone." He said.
- Mersinde Public Transportation Confortable and Hygienic 19/05/2017 Mersin Public Transport Vehicles Comfortable and Hygienic: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality regularly disinfects municipal buses in order to ensure healthy and hygiene travel of citizens using public transport. In Mersin, the daily average 20 thousand people travel on the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality, every day, as well as routine cleaning, as well as infectious diseases and hygiene procedures are carried out regularly. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Department of Transportation, thousands of people used it every day, breathing, touching, spending time, having the highest personal contact in the public transport vehicles, germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Audit Meeting for Public Transport Drivers in Mersin 12/02/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out an audit and information meeting for the public transportation vehicles in the city. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality working within the city and within the public transport bus drivers who are in contact with citizens in the meeting held for the city of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Kemal Çokakoğlu, department heads and bus drivers attended. Complaints delivered by the citizens in the meeting hall of the Convention and Exhibition Center, especially in the absence of extra passengers and non-stop passengers, no red light violations, the fact that the doors are not kept open while they are on, ın
- On the holidays the traffic stalk will end with the Marmara Ring 22/07/2015 During the holidays, the traffic sting will end with the Marmara Ring: The entrance and exit traffic to Istanbul, which turns into a nightmare at the festivities, will end with the Marmara Ring. The Marmara Ringi project, which will allow the Marmara to travel both by road and rail, will be taken out of the Adapazarı-Kocaeli line in Anatolia, Mediterranean, Black Sea and Aegean regions. Istanbul's traffic streak in the entrance and exit ends. Especially during the festive hours, the city will enter and leave the city with 'Marmara Ringi'. The government is accelerating the 'Ring Project', which will allow the Marmara Region to travel both by road and by rail. Anatolia, Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea Regions,
- Mersin Karaman Mersin Logistics Meeting was held in Mersin (Photo Gallery) 18/03/2013 Done Konya, Karaman Mersin Logistics Meeting in Mersin (Photo Gallery) Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, Turkey has been broken the record in the history of the republic's export 2012, it has reached a total foreign trade volume of USD 450 billion Stating that performs it with logistic infrastructure, "lower logistics in 2002 It was not possible to realize such an export record with its structure. yap Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, Mersin, 'Konya-Karaman-Mersin Losistik' attended the meeting. The meeting held at the Radisson Blue Hotel was attended by the governors of Mersin, Konya, Karaman and the AK Party MPs, many mayors and businessmen of the 3 province. Minister of Economy Caglayan, in 2012 Ekonomi
- The passenger train in Mersin crashed into the service of workers 9 dead 20/03/2014 Passenger train hit the service workers in the city 9 dead: near the town of Mersin Huzurkent train as a result of the car crashed into a service car carrying the workers reported that nine people died in the Central Mediterranean district of the passenger train colliding with a service van carrying the workers as a result of the first 9 people were reported dead. Mersin Police Chief Hasan Hüseyin Bahar announced that the 9 was killed when the passenger train collided with a service car carrying a workers in a factory in Tarsus-Mersin Organized Industrial Zone near Tashkent stop in Mersin-Tarsus. In the meantime, the service vehicle was divided into two by accident.
- The collision of the shuttle minibus with the train 09/05/2014 Service Minibus Collision in Mersin: In March, 12 witnessed the accident and the service minibus collided with an accident. AA correspondent, according to the expert report prepared by the request of the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office of Mersin, Fahri Kaya management at the level of the van carrying the workers at the level crossing, while the barriers on both sides were open and the accident occurred during that time. In the incident, which was described as a work accident, it was emphasized that no one had intentions. In the report, Erhan Kılıç, who is on level crossing guard, may be at the time of the accident.
- Man killed by train 19/08/2014 The person who was hit by the train died in Mersin: The person trying to cross the railway line in the central district of Akdeniz died as a result of a train crash. According to the information, the Mersin-Adana flight Ayhan B. under the direction of the regional train 62206, Müfide Ilhan neighborhood near the pedestrian crossing on the train on the track hit the person. The person who did not identify with the identity of the scene, died at the scene. Citizens in the environment that inform the police, the deceased from the hill next to the bridge under the bridge could not stop trying to go reported. The funeral was removed from the morgue of Toros State Hospital for autopsy. The work was also started for identification.
- The Case of the Accident at the Level Crossing in Mersin 22/09/2014 The case related to the accident on the mines crossing the mines: As a result of the collision between the train and the service minivan 12 continued the trial of the minibus driver and the barrier officer about the accident related to the accident. asked for a review of the level crossing at the accident. Mersin 15. At the second hearing of the case, the detained defendants were joined by the guardian, Erhan Kılıç and the minibus driver Fahri Kaya, as well as the relatives of the victims and the lawyers of the parties. In the defense of the defendant Kılıç, San
- Guns exploded after mortal train crash in Mersin 25/09/2014 Guns exploded after the death of a train accident in Mersin: A person who lost his life in Mersin, a train crowd after the incident occurred in the riot attack on the riot police teams fired the police into the air, throwing gas bombs. According to information obtained, the central Mediterranean district of Mersin Freedom Mahallesi Hizarcılar Sitesi'nde uncontrolled level crossing trying to cross the street Seyit Ahmet Yildiz (57) used 33 E 9961 plate motorcycle from Mersin to Iskenderun in the direction of 61602 voyage passenger train hit. Stars after the accident, died at the scene. Residents of the neighborhood gathered at the scene and got off the train. Olay
- The train car was burned 09/10/2014 The train car was burned in Mersin: The train car, which was taken in front of the Logistics Directorate, was burned because it was defective in Mersin. The flames were controlled by fire crews. Because of the faulty, the wagon identity, which was taken to the front of the Mersin Logistics Directorate, could not be determined yet and the people who were estimated to be 4 were burned with flammable material. Firefighters from the Metropolitan Municipality intervened to the flames growing in a short time. The wagons near the scene and with flammable materials were removed in case of fire splashing. The fire was finally controlled. The police are trying to catch the fire-takers in the line of eyewitnesses.
- Accident related to the accident 10/02/2015 The case related to the accident in the crossing in Mersin: The defendant and the driver of the minibus driver continued the trial of the detained suspects who were killed in the accident. The conviction of the barrier and the driver of the minibus driver on the death of the passenger train and the service minibus. Mersin 12. Heavy Penal Court in the hearing of the defendants in the hearing of the driver of the minibus Fahri Kaya barrier officer Erhan Kılıç, the parties' lawyers and relatives of the victims of the accident were present. The defendants Kaya and Kılıç, repeated their defense in the previous hearings, demanded their eviction. The court decided to continue the detention of the defendants eti
- Discussion on Transportation Projects in Mersin 04/09/2015 Discussion on Transportation Projects in Mersin: Transport Specialist Serdal Kuyucuoğlu informed the members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Chamber of Commerce about the objection against the collapse of the recently constructed bridge. Kuyucuoğlu, in his speech at the MTSO Assembly Meeting, without conducting the city's traffic surveys and transportation plan to make a tender and construction of the intersection will not solve the problem of traffic, such as the construction of the intersection project is also technically wrong, he argued. Kuyucuoğlu answered the questions of the members of the Assembly and gave information about the operation and positive and negative aspects of the Monaray system. Kuyucuoğlu, Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, the junction of the famous junction of the Monaray system ş
- Level crossing information work continues in Mersin 19/01/2016 Level crossing information is currently underway in Mersin: TCDD 6. Level crossing informative work continues in the region TCDD 6 to raise awareness of vehicle drivers in order to prevent accidents at the level crossings. Regional Security Management System Department continues to work on brochure distribution. In the province of Mersin, brokers were communicated by using drivers and pedestrians who were using the gate at the level crossings where vehicle and train traffic was intense. In order to reach more people in order to draw attention to the requirements of level crossings, the distribution of brochures is continued in various places.
- Mersin, Municipal Buses City Hospital Commences Started 24/01/2017 Mersin, City Bus City Hospital Expeditions Started: Municipal buses operating within the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Hospital flights began. In order to provide better quality and safer transportation services to the people of Mersin, the company continues to work for the citizens of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a total of 110 public buses to date, reaching many points in the city center and in the countryside. The Metropolitan Municipality, which added new lines to the points needed, increased the number of buses to the densely used points, provided easy access to the citizens and thus increased the number of passengers per day over the 30 bin to more than 90, finally yoğun
- Transportation Routes Are Changing According to Needs 16/02/2018 The Mersin Metropolitan Municipality renews the bus routes serving all over Mersin and offers fast, comfortable and high quality public transport services to the residents of Mersin. With the renewed lines, the routes will be developed to meet the needs and an important step will be taken in solving the traffic problem. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, which provides public transportation services to the most remote areas of the city, is also continuing to provide safe and modern public transport services to citizens at any time of the day with the night flights. The renewed and changing routes will be available to the citizens from the date of 17 February 2018. Want to get detailed information about the routes Güz
- Mersin Konya Karaman Mersin Logistics Meeting 16/03/2013 Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, if Turkey's broke the world record in the history of the republic's export 2012, has reached a total foreign trade volume of USD 450 billion Stating that performs it with logistic infrastructure, "the logistics infrastructure in 2002 we perform such an export record was not possible," he said . Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, Mersin, 'Konya-Karaman-Mersin Losistik' attended the meeting. The meeting held at the Radisson Blue Hotel was attended by the governors of Mersin, Konya, Karaman and the AK Party MPs, many mayors and businessmen of the 3 province. Economy Minister Caglayan, 2012 in the history of exports in the history of the republic reminded me of breaking. This record breaks Bu
- Mersin Smart Stops Protect from Cold and Cold 29/06/2018 The Mersin Metropolitan Municipality offers modern, air-conditioned smart stops to protect the residents of Mersin from the heat of summer and the cold of winter. The first one will be opened to the service of the citizens of the air-conditioned smart stops placed at the Yaşat İş Hanı stop. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, continues to modernize the public transport stops throughout the city. Developing technology, projects and services efficiently using the Metropolitan Municipality, the new project began the installation of air-conditioned smart stops. This stop technology stop In Mersin, where temperatures were at 40 degrees in summer, air-conditioned stall project was launched to protect citizens from heat while waiting for public transportation. In the following days…
- In national project, national product will be used 25/05/2016 National project will be used in the national project: Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA) Airports Director (CEO) Yusuf Akçayoğlu, airport construction and after the process of themselves, even if disadvantaged, even if they want to use local products and the intentions in this regard is serious, he said. Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA) Top Manager of Airports (CEO) Yusuf Akçayoğlu said that they would use local products even if they were disadvantaged, and they were serious about their intentions. Akçayoğlu, Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) members visited the construction of the New Airport to the journalists before the event gave information about the latest situation in the construction of the airport. More…
- National Signaling in Railways 01/08/2012 The signaling system, which is as important as the infrastructure works and rail installation in the railways, will also be national. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul Technical University has developed in collaboration with the National Railway Signaling System. Thanks to the system planned to be implemented on the 6 thousand 100 kilometer railway line which is not the first stage signaling system, about 2 will be kept in the state safe deposit box. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD, 2009 in 10. Transportation set out in the Council Meeting "Developing the domestic rail industry" acting in line with the objectives of TCDD, Turkey's first indigenous signaling system was put into practice. TCDD, TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul T
- The signaling will be national 2 will remain in the cash register 02/08/2012 The signaling system, which is as important as the infrastructure works and rail installation in the railways, will be national after that. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), TUBITAK-BİLGEM and Istanbul Technical University has developed in collaboration with the National Railway Signaling System. Thanks to the system planned to be implemented on the 6 thousand 100 kilometer railway line which is not the first stage signaling system, about 2 will be kept in the state safe deposit box. Minister Yıldırım: "TURKEY offering a bright future ... 'Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, targets not only to make roads, stating that they are struggling to strengthen even the revival of all relevant sectors, he said:' 'in Turkey ...