Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, with 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day in order to provide convenience to citizens during Eid al-Fitr announced that it would offer some services free parking space.
In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk at Youth and Sports Day and the Ramadan Feast, citizens can use the free parking on the Kızılcıklı Mahmut Pehlivan Street, Şair Fuzuli Street, Sakarya Street, Fabrikalar Street and the open car park next to the Air Martyrdom. specified.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transportation in Izmir 19 1 Kuruş on May, Eid al-Fitr 16/05/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May will be held on Sunday to commemorate the enthusiastic and wide participation of the celebrations of Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Another decision adopted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council decided to give free public transportation service during Ramadan Feast. The second assembly of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was chaired by Tunç Soyer, was held in May. In order to facilitate participation in the celebration of 1 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day, the celebration of the 100 anniversary of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's visit to Samsun '
- Eid Feast in Istanbul and 19 Free Public Transport in May? 16/05/2019 Parliamentary Assembly, Ramadan Feast and 19 May in Istanbul, free public transportation was accepted in parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Council, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 1. Deputy Mayor Göksel Gümüşdağ's May meetings will take place in Istanbul. RAMADAN BAYRAMI AND 19 MAY IN MAY 19 May and Ramadan Feast on Youth and Sports Day in Istanbul Commemoration of the free transportation of public transport vehicles in Istanbul, the report was approved unanimously by the members of the council. CANDIDATES AND EXECUTIVES FOR THE EXAMS TO BE EXAMED FOR EXAMINATIONS
- Transportation in Eskisehir Free during Ramadan 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the City Council unanimously adopted the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast of trams and buses will be served free of charge. With the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council for the citizens to carry out their eid visits easily, 3 will serve trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality during the day in Eskişehir.
- Matches will be played in Eskisehir, Turkey-Croatia Transportation and Parking Facility 05/09/2017 Turkey national football team in the history of 5 September 2017 in Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality for the Croatia encounter will play a free bus going to the game and will allow fans to parking facilities. New Eskisehir Ataturk Stadium will be played on Tuesday at the 5 September 2017 21.45 from various points of the city to the stadium Turkey-Croatia match free transportation will be provided. 5 will be moving from 19.45 to XNUMX at different points. On the National Sovereignty Boulevard for the fans who will come to the match with their own vehicles, on the day of the open parking match day of the Metropolitan Municipality located at the entrance of the Sazova Neighborhood ile
- Eskişehir Metropolitan Transportation and Parking Ease for National Match 05/10/2017 Turkey national football team will play a match of 6 Eskisehir to Iceland in October in Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality buses and free parking opportunity will allow fans to see the game. New Eskisehir Ataturk Stadium will be played on Friday October 6 21.45 Turkey and Iceland from various points of the city to the stadium for the matches will be provided free transport. 5 will be moving from 19.45 to XNUMX at different points. On the National Sovereignty Boulevard for the fans who will come to the match with their own vehicles, the open car park of the Metropolitan Municipality, located at the entrance of Sazova Neighborhood, will be free of charge on the match day. Maç
- Eskişehir Metropolitan Transportation and Parking Ease 14/04/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality 15 will be played on April Sunday Eskişehirspor Samsunspor match Eskişehir Atatürk Stadium will organize bus services. The fans who want to watch the match on the match day from 11.00 Odunpazari Alaaddin Park next to the bus will reach Sazova. Eskişehirspor'un this week to play Samsunspor match for the Metropolitan Municipality this week also provides ease of transportation and parking. Eskişehir Atatürk Stadium on the National Sovereignty Boulevard for fans who will come with their own vehicles, the Sazova neighborhood at the entrance to the Metropolitan Municipality parking lot for fans will match the match day 1 TL.
- Boztepe Ropeway, Ramadan Feast Filled 29/06/2017 Boztepe Teleferik, Ramadan Feast Filled in Ramadan: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of ORBEL A.Ş. ropeway, which is operated by the city, is overfilled at the Ramadan Feast. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Enver Yilmaz said, ik About 4 a thousand people visited our cable car a day. During the holidays, the citizens of the weather, the opportunity to be beautiful in the air, leaving them an insatiable Army. Our guests, who came from the provinces and the surrounding provinces, enjoyed the opportunity to reach Boztepe at an altitude of 25 meters Ord.
- Kartal-Kadikoy Metro will make its first flight in Ramadan 29/07/2012 The first subway of the Anatolian side of Kadıköy-Kartal line was approached. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, will start its journey at the Ramadan Feast. The metro line, which has a capacity of 22 million passengers per day, cost 1,5 billion liras. 1,6-Kadikoy-Kartal between the metro and the time of the 29-1 per minute according to the density of passengers can be done. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan scored the base of the Kadıköy-Kartal metro line built by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality at 1,5. In the Ramadan Feast, even the last trial expeditions will be started to carry passengers. 2005 is a hundred percent harmony of smart wagons with the line in the ongoing trial voyages X
- Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan 13/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan in the 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the first session of July in public transportation, the decision to make a discount in the Ramadan Feast was received unanimously. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 8, 9 10 50 will take place in August between the public transportation vehicles in Istanbul on the XNUMX discounted the decision. Ak Parti Group Deputy Chairman M. Ergün Turan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Fahrettin Kayhan signed the resolution of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council with the gün Voting Union Ak. According to the decision taken; IETT General Directorate of buses and metrobus vehicles, İ
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Free public transport in Ramadan 22/06/2017 Public Transportation Free of Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services due to Ramadan Feast. Public transportation, the day of the day starting 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. On the first day of the eve and holiday, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined in the citizens, city center and districts with the rings to be created by means of vehicles. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel to provide free public transport. Metropolitan Municipality public transport, on the eve of the day 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Intensive…
- 50 Discounted Transportation in Ramadan 23/06/2017 50 Discounted in Istanbul at the Ramazan Day in Istanbul Discounted: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality made a written statement with IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines steamboats and İstanbul Otobüs A.Ş. and private public buses will offer a discounted service of 50% at Eid al-Fitr. A written statement was made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality about Ramadan Feast measures. In the written statement, "IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines ferries and Istanbul Bus Co and private public buses will offer discounted service at% 50." White Table 153 for citizens to solve all kinds of complaints and 0538 ve
- Bridges and Motorways in Eid al-Fitr Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Additional Flight in Ramadan 26/05/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS will make additional interim flights between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in order to meet the increasing passenger demand due to Ramadan Feast. 14 and 17 YHTs operated between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in June will be moving from 13.25 in Ankara to 18.45 in Istanbul. Additional high-speed trains will provide passenger capacity of one thousand 644 between Ankara and Istanbul. In addition, all passengers will be able to get round-trip tickets at the same time during the Ramadan holiday. All YHT flights will be available for 23-29 June.
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- Transportation and Parkomats Free in Kocaeli at Ramadan Feast 02/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast of citizens to be able to get together with friends and relatives to provide free transportation services as every year. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council, citizens 4 June Tuesday the first day of the Feast will end free of charge until 6 June Thursday. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. LINE THESE TRANSPORTATION Transportation Park's Line 200 İzmit-Kartal, Line 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen, Line 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha BU
- Metro-Ramadan Feast to Download Kadikoy-Kartal to 29 Minutes 08/07/2012 The world's fastest excavated tunnel in the 22-kilometer Kadıköy-Kartal metro will be raised to the Ramadan Feast. 5 is going on the subway, Kadikoy, Kartal, 29. Şenol Baştakar, Star Newspaper reporter, checked the Kadıköy-Kartal metro station on the spot for Ramadan. The performance of passenger-filled wagons was also tested by putting bags in the railcars. ISTANBUL Metropolitan Municipality, Kadikoy-Kartal Metro Station to accelerate the work to raise the Ramadan. The project, which is already in the 22 mileage and is the fastest metro project in the world, has reached the end of the test drive. STAR team, 17 wagon works in Kadıköy-Kartal ki
- Ramadan holiday due to increased flights on land, air and sea 17/08/2012 In parallel with the demand of passengers due to the holiday of Ramadan, additional flights were started in land, air, iron and sea routes. TCDD, the new main route for the Eid al-Fitr holiday and regional trains on the side of the new trains, to meet the increasing passenger demand, the main line trains with additional wagons reinforced. Konya-Izmir-Konya line, which has been renewed on the road, will travel with Konya Blue Train from tomorrow. The train departing from both provinces at 20.00 will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyon and Konya route. Toros Express will start carrying passengers between Adana and Eskişehir-Adana. Toros Express consisting of 5 wagons, X
- Turkey will spend the Eid holidays on roads 17/08/2012 Just a short while before the Eid-ul-Fitr, preparations for the holiday holiday intensified. Although the necessary measures are taken for those who want to spend the short holiday holidays outside of the city, there will be about 2 million people coming to the road and 500 is expected to stay in tourist places. In Istanbul bus stations, the Ramadan Feast is already on the move and it is reported that the tickets have been exhausted. It is stated that the occupancy of bus companies reached 100 and the 30 thousand passengers were aiming to transport 1.5 million passengers during the holiday. …
- Transportation in Istanbul 50 Reduced Percentage During Ramadan Feast 31/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage During Ramadan Feast 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast, the public transportation decided to make a discount of 50 percent. IMM also took a series of measures to make the Eid al-Fitr run smoothly. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, funicular, city lines and ferries of Istanbul Bus. and special public buses, 50 decided to travel with discount. According to this, citizens will benefit from 3 discount on public transportation on 50 day. IMM also took a series of measures for Eid al-Fitr. Ayrıca
- Added additional flights to YHT lines before Eid Fitr 11/07/2015 Before the Feast of Ramadan, additional flights were added to the YHT lines: before the Ramadan Feast, the High Speed Train (YHT), before the additional voyages in the previous years, was in front of finding problems. With the arrival of the Eid al-Fitr, citizens were in a hurry to find tickets. Additional flights to Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Eskisehir flights were made earlier this year in order to prevent the ticket problems in recent years. After the flights were put into place, it was possible to find a place between the 15 July and 20 July. According to information obtained, it is possible for citizens to find a place during the holiday period in YHT, but the journey will not encounter a negative situation bil
- Bay Bridge preparing for Eid al-Fitr 23/05/2016 Bay bridge is preparing for Ramadan Feast: Approaching the end of Izmit Bay Crossing bridge, which is the most important part of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir highway project, which will take the road between Izmir and 3,5. Special vehicle drivers will be able to pass 120 miles at the bridge that will be opened before the Ramadan Feast. Last month in the ceremony held in the last bridge of Izmit Bay Bridge transition continues to work feverishly. After the fixing of the tables and the welding process is completed, the floors are covered with special insulation paints which prevent rusting. During this process, the tops of the decks are cleaned from the rusts that have been created so far by the blasting method. Then, to avoid further rusting m
- Ramadan Feast campaign from TCDD 11/06/2016 Ramadan Feast campaign from TCDD: General Directorate of TCDD, 5-7 covering Eid-Eid Feast. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Eid al-Fitr along with the passengers trenkart High Speed Train (YHT) and 50 percent discount will be applied in mainline train. In the statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD, 50-5 covering the Ramadan Feast will be applied to the passengers who are on the trains on the YHT and mainline trains.
- Message of Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan Ramadan Feast 05/07/2016 We understand the feast of the ramsheds, the resentment of the resentment and the nationality of the nation. Ği I recall the blessing of the Mubarak Ramadan Feast from the Almighty Allah to bring peace and happiness to the people of Islam, the Islamic World and all mankind K Our geography and faith; solidarity, sharing what we have, no matter where in the world to open, to understand the state of the poor necessitates. Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr are the times when sharing and cooperation have peaked. For this reason, even in our most difficult days, we are a nation with the consciousness of being a nation, to help, to share, to worry about our neighbor's problem. Holidays, an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity, and togetherness; love, compassion, faith, mercy, solidarity in
- TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınMessage of Ramadan 05/07/2016 We are enjoying the joy and happiness of having a Ramadan Feast in which friendship, brotherhood and sharing are at its peak. In this festival, we will continue to meet our passengers with our high speed and safe high-speed trains operating in Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya-İstanbul lines, with our Marmaray and conventional trains in Istanbul. As one of Turkey's most established institutions, we installed 160 years our country we have a historical responsibility to knit with high-speed and high-speed railway lines, railway day and night, we continue to modernize. The greatest shareholder in the realization of our projects, which are based on the welfare of our country and the happiness of our citizens, is always devoted and iz