Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has audited the services of student and personnel transportation in Alaşehir against piracy. In the audit where the necessary controls were made, the owners of vehicles carrying unauthorized pirated transportation were subjected to criminal proceedings.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, which maintains controls throughout the province in order to prevent piracy, passed the J license plate inspections of the transportation services for students and personnel in Alaşehir. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that the audits will continue throughout the province. ”We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense, we carried out criminal proceedings against the legislation and regulations that act in contradiction with the regulations in our Alaşehir district. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Strict Control of Pirate Transportation in Saruhanli 04/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has inspected the services of transporting students and staff in Saruhanlı against piracy. In the audit where necessary controls were made, criminal operations were applied to non-off-road transporters. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Saruhanlı'da students and personnel transport services carried out J plate inspection. During the day when the necessary controls were made during the day, the teams headed by the department applied criminal operations to those engaged in off-road transport. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, stated that the audits will continue at periodic intervals. Üstün We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense, about two Sar
- Strict Control of Pirate Transport Vehicles in Bursa 19/04/2018 Traffic Police Officer teams within the Directorate of Municipal Police Department of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in the past month by making pirated transportation to the city center and running the route outside the 260 legal process applied on the vehicle. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Traffic Zabıta Amirliği'te teams, students and factory services are continuing uninterrupted controls. The teams within the Municipal Police Department of Metropolitan Municipality increased their inspections for students and factory services within the boundaries of Metropolitan Municipality. Teams that make general checks of service vehicles are the 'special letter group plate' and do not give any consideration to the use of the route permits of the factories which operate commercially. Service transport with inspections Denetim
- Unauthorized Transport Audit in Alasehir 06/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department conducted inspections for the vehicles carrying pirate transportation in Alaşehir. 6 car owner determined to conduct unauthorized inspection of the inspections carried out criminal proceedings XNUMX car owner in order to prevent piracy transport in the province to maintain control over the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Department, students and personnel transporting services carried out J plate inspection. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that they will not provide any passage to the pirate transportation throughout the province, said: ini We continue our audit activities accordingly. Authorities in the audits we made in our district ehir
- No Passage to Pirate Transportation in Manisa 05/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which increased its controls in order to prevent piracy in the province, conducted inspections for pirate transporters in Akhisar without authorization certificate. In the practice carried out in coordination with the security and gendarmerie teams, criminal proceedings were carried out against the service vehicles acting in contradiction with the legislation and regulations. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, along with the Police and Gendarmerie teams, passed the J license plate inspection services for students and personnel in Akhisar. Criminal proceedings were applied to the pirate transporters who acted in contradiction with the legislation and regulations. Transport underlining that the inspections for pirate transporters will continue taşımacılık
- There is no eye on pirate transporters in Kocaeli 04/09/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department with the control teams of the Provincial Police Department traffic police, piracy is continuing to control the transportation. In joint works, the necessary inspections of P-plate vehicles carrying personnel and workers are carried out. In addition to service vehicles, private public buses and commercial taxis are also being checked. The controls are performed between 06.30 saat 24.00 hours. As a result of the audits carried out, penalties are imposed on vehicles that do not have the necessary features and lack of documentation. AUDITING TO THE SERVICE VEHICLES Transport Inspection Teams, P-plate vehicles that serve staff and students throughout Kocaeli, road document, guide teacher, school vehicle, seat and SERV
- Pirate Transporters Checked Out 09/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has increased its control throughout the country with the aim of preventing piracy. In this context, in the last three months of the inspections carried out in the district of Salihli by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, criminal proceedings were carried out for the 90 car owner for his pirated transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, J and inspect the transportation services in the Salihli students and personnel transported J plate inspection. In order to prevent unfair competition and to ensure traffic safety, the administrative penalties were applied to the 90 vehicle owner in the last three months. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office stating that the inspections will continue periodically Denetim
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- New Vehicle Reinforcement for Alaşehir's Public Transport 26/05/2017 New Vehicle Support to Alaşehir's Public Transport: The new vehicle to be used in the transportation between the districts within the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa in recent years, was introduced to the new vehicle Alaşehir. Mumtaz Kahya, the deputy mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said that the Metropolitan Municipality will continue the projects. In the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, a car delivery ceremony was held in Alaşehir Cumhuriyet Square. Mumtaz Kahya, Deputy Mayor of Manisa Municipality, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, will deliver the public transportation vehicles that will serve in the route of Uluderbent, Delemenler, Tepeköy, Yeşilköy and Killik.
- 33 Million TL Investment in Alasehir Roads 29/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has invested 5 million pounds in the asphalt and key parquet works in Alaşehir during the 33 annual duty period. Over time, worn and neglected roads in the hardwood and asphalt works on the roads of the Metropolitan Municipality, the path has modernized. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which realizes giant investments in 17 district of Manisa, attaches great importance to working asphalt and lock parquet in order to provide comfortable and safe transportation for citizens. In this context, the remaining 5 is in the process of the yearly process of maintenance and bad roads across the province in a way that has neglected the Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir kapsam
- Alaşehir's Junction Ends 20/02/2019 In order to ensure traffic safety and to relieve the flow of traffic, the project of the intersection of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started to be constructed on the İzmir-Denizli highway, has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) portion of the intersection at the intersection of lighting work continues in the coming days on the side roads will start asphalt work. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir in order to prevent traffic accidents on the Izmir-Denizli highway construction began on the intersection project has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) part of the intersection opened to service and the sideways border and parquet work continues. In the coming days of the project asphalt önümüzdeki
- 210 Million Investment to Alaşehir's Future 25/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who has made huge investments in the province, made 5 million 210 thousand TL investment to Alaşehir district in the 750 yearly term. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out the works for the needs of the city from the lower and superstructure services to transportation services, has also added prestige to the city with the investments such as Şehit Fethi Sekin Youth Center, Alaşehir Bus Terminal and Süleyman Demirel Bridge Interchange. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, has worked with the dedication to provide the best service to 2014 neighborhood of Manisa city since 17.
- Pirate Transport Controls Increased in Antalya's Tourism Regions 26/07/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality does not open up an eye for pirate transportation in tourism regions. In areas where tourism is intense, teams that increase their audits impose penalties on those who carry out authorization and non-purpose transportation. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department teams increased their inspections together with the summer season. Within the scope of the audits carried out in the tourism regions such as Kemer, Kundu, Kadriye, Belek and Side, non-purposeful transporters and those who use transport authorization certificate without commercial authorization certificate are subject to criminal proceedings under the relevant regulations. Year-round inspection Transportation inspection teams prevent the victimization of authorized carriers and u
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Prohibition of Pirate Ski Training in Erciyeste 20/01/2014 Forbidden to the Pirate Ski Training in Erciyes: Non-certified instructors damage the image of Erciyes Erciyes Ski Teachers Association President Numan Degirmenci also teaches that the training of non-ski instructors adversely affect the image of Erciyes'in said. Degirmenci, "Certified ski teachers are united under one roof. Our goal is to give better quality and good education to the people coming to Erciyes Ski Center. Decreasing the quality of education, people will increase the dissatisfaction of the people. Skiing training requires technical and can cause serious injury and injury if given by non-qualified people Degirmenci, citizens, non-professional warned not to receive training.
- No compromise on pirated vehicles in Bursa 27/12/2016 There is no concession to piracy vehicles in Bursa: According to the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality affiliate BURULAŞ, it is stated that the vehicles identified as working as pirates in public transportation are banned from traffic. According to the statement made by BURULAŞ, there is an 10 age limit on public transport buses. Officials who said that the relevant controls were made, said that the validator of the 10 vehicle, which has not been able to renew its vehicles although it exceeds the 3 age limit, is in a bad condition. In spite of this, 3 vehicle, which was found to work as a pirate for money, was banned from traffic in terms of passenger safety. The age of the unchanged 100 vehicle yet to be specified Yaş
- Pirate Level Crossings in Batman to be Closed to Traffic 20/10/2018 TCDD rail routes to secure the passage of routes on the TCDD Garage Directorate rolled up arms. TCDD Directorate of Garage officials stating that TCDD routes on the TCDD routes passing through the city center of Batman will be closed to traffic: ın Unfortunately, we are sometimes shaken by the bitter news in the invisible accidents occurring at the crossroads of pirates. On the previous day, a citizen crashed in the vehicle that was hit by the work machine in the accident at the highlands level. Therefore, it is necessary to revise level crossings again. We're not gonna let the pirate crossings in Batman city center. These level crossings will be made safe by hand, '' he said. Source: www.batmancagdas.com
- No Permit for Illegal Minibus Services in Kocaeli 07/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Public Transport Directorate of the Directorate of Land Transportation Inspection teams, pirate as a service does not open the eyes of the service vehicles. Pirate Service and P Plaka audit practices are continuing at regular intervals in order to ensure safe travel for citizens. 412 SERVICE INTERMEDIATE STOPPED Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Security working together in the province to carry out the operation of pirate passenger vans in the service to catch the service launched. 412 service minibuses were stopped at the application points established throughout the province and their documents were examined. PIRATE TRANSPORT PREVENTION P plate owner trades 'Pirate Service' as the so-called IM
- Audit Meeting for Public Transport Drivers in Mersin 12/02/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out an audit and information meeting for the public transportation vehicles in the city. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality working within the city and within the public transport bus drivers who are in contact with citizens in the meeting held for the city of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Kemal Çokakoğlu, department heads and bus drivers attended. Complaints delivered by the citizens in the meeting hall of the Convention and Exhibition Center, especially in the absence of extra passengers and non-stop passengers, no red light violations, the fact that the doors are not kept open while they are on, ın
- Civil Inspection for Public Transport in Şanlıurfa 23/07/2018 Turkey's hottest province of Sanliurfa, the Metropolitan Municipality Police teams launched their journey climate control in vehicles with civilian clothes. The Metropolitan Municipality, which prioritizes citizens' health, does not allow the use of non-air-conditioned vehicles. compared to the population density in Turkey, which has the largest fleet of vehicles in public transport and transport 4 international quality awards in the field of Şanlıurfa Municipality, keeping in the forefront of citizens' health has launched a civil audit period. Metropolitan Municipality located in the hot climate zone in order to make citizens travel in a more comfortable and safe environment, the municipality of civilian municipalities, public transport vehicles, especially by checking the air conditioner control yer
- School Services in Van 20/09/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, school services and public transport services made about the control. In the inspections carried out by the Transportation Department Directorate of Transportation Departments, vehicle safety certificates, school vehicle sign, seat belts and window lock were made as well as vehicle conformity documents and route permits of school services. In the audits attended by Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer, the teams in the buses and minibuses providing public transportation audited the subjects such as route alignment, out-of-passenger passenger reception, passenger density and whether the assistant was employed or not. As the Metropolitan Municipality, both public transport and public transportation services Büyük
- Strict Control of Public Transport Buses in Van 20/01/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, Edremit district inspected minibuses that provide public transport services. Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer, Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and Land Transportation Directorate teams working in the Hacıbekir-Şabaniye line with the 'V' plate minibuses serving in Erenkent (Yeni TOKİ), Esentepe (Tenants TOKİ), Erdemkent (Eski TOKİ) locations in the morning hours made inspections in the storage areas of minibuses. In the morning audits, various warnings were made to the drivers about the arrival and departure times of the minibuses, the taking of the passengers from the morning and evening hours and the behaviors exhibited against the citizens. Fazıl Tamer, Deputy Secretary General who listened to the problems of the driver shopkeepers, solved the problems ör
- Audit for Public Transport Vehicles in Salihli 17/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate conducted inspections for vehicles providing public transportation services to rural neighborhoods in Salihli district in order to improve service quality in transportation and increase public satisfaction. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality supervised the vehicles providing public transportation in Salihli. In order to provide safe and convenient transportation for citizens, public transport teams carefully examined all details such as air conditioning, vehicle cleaning, driver's clothing, disabled ramp, and criminal proceedings for the drivers of vehicles that do not comply with the rules. Hüseyin, the Head of Transportation Department, stated that they are working to increase the quality standards in public transportation and to increase the satisfaction of the citizen da