Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Director Mehmet Ateş visited Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir. Receiving information about the works carried out by the Airport Chief Chancellor Erdal Çavuşoğlu and other officials, Ateş made inspections in construction sites.
97 PERCENTED OF APRON AND TAXIOLS COMPLETED
97,67 of apron and taxiway construction works, which is one of the important projects in Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, has been completed. The project, which will cost 71.350.000,00 TL, includes the new apron, cargo apron, de-icing apron, 2 taxiway construction, the existing taxiway 1 and 2 dismantling and rebuilding.
Works planned to be completed on 17.07.2019; The de-icing apron and cargo apron have been completed with high quality concrete coating. Apron filler and apron weak concrete production continues.
KARABURUN AKDAĞ RADAR PERSONNEL TRAINING FACILITIES INFRASTRUCTURE CONTINUES
The ongoing project in Izmir continues the renovation of the Karaburun Akdağ Radar Personnel Training Facility at full speed. 20.444.000,00 class, which will cost 19 TL classrooms, briefing hall and foyer, meeting rooms, offices, dining hall, cafeteria, gym, library and so on. There are studies. The planned end date of the work is 19.07.2019.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Adnan Menderes Airport Renewal of Seismic Strengthening Facilities 16/01/2019 Adnan Menderes Airport Renovation of the Facilities that could not be Earthquake Strengthening The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) 2018 / 460239 The number of cost of the facility which can not be strengthened by Adnan Menderes Airport which has an approx. Joint Stock Company Partnership. The tender includes the construction works of the 26.988.486,61 building including the Training Facility, Garage Building Addition for the Axle, Fire Station Extension and Meteorology Building. The duration of the work is 26.150.000,00 (seven hundred) calendar days from place delivery.
- Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train to Aydine 23/01/2017 Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train instead of the scheduled flight to Aydine: An interim solution was put in place in the campaign 'Let the scheduled flights to Çıldır Airport' which has been brought up for a long time by the intellectuals. Aydın Governor Ömer Faruk Koçak pointed out that a high speed train project could be started between Aydın Çıldır and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Currently, the Turkish Airways Flight Academy used by Çıldır Airport for domestic flights and international flights to open flights for a long time is carried out public opinion. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- Milas Bodrum Airport What's the last? 21/09/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), informed the official Twitter account about the last situation in Milas Bodrum Airport. The announcements of January, which announced that the works continued intensively, are as follows: In addition to our large investments, maintenance and repair works at our airports continue. Our teams are working day and night to make our airports even better. Milas Bodrum is one of the airports where the works continue intensively. There was a significant progress in repairing the PAT areas planned to be completed in 15.07.2019 and continued to break. The job is İş
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train line final status 24/04/2012 1 in Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train Line. The infrastructure tender of the Ankara-Afyon section, which is the department, was completed. Afyon-Uşak, Eşme-İzmir stages of the tender will be held. Istanbul-Izmir YHT project for the construction of the second line of railways between Menemen-Manisa was made for the project. Fahrettin will take over the Altay-Narlıdere line. In Buca, negotiations are continuing on the construction of the metro line between the campus of Dokuz Eylül University and Şirinyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying out some studies on the cleaning of the Gulf, and it is expected that there will be a significant improvement in solid waste disposal and sludge digestion plants. The General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman, said that the municipality's nostalgic tram project for Şirinyer er
- Current Situation in Izmir Harbor Rehabilitation Project 03/12/2012 An information meeting was held at the Historical Gas Plant of İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, which is planned to be organized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD General Directorate. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, in his speech here, the Maritime Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 2010 in order to improve the port of Izmir with the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said they had acted with the move. 2. and 3. generation of ships could not approach the port of Izmir, the city's 4 billion dollars loss, he said. As TCDD, they are carrying out the works in the port section of the project and the municipality is interested in ensuring the circulation of water, Karaman said, bölüm We have expanded the container terminal, viaduct T
- Here is the latest situation in Izmir - Manisa Highway 12/07/2013 The tunnels, which were started two years ago to prevent fatal and fatal accidents that occur frequently in the Sabuncubeli, which turns into an ice rink in winter with its 580 meter altitude, which is known for its sharp and long curves and ramps on the Izmir - Manisa highway, is rapidly progressing. The tunnels that will be put into service after three years will reduce the 8 inclination to 1.5 and shorten the distance by one kilometer. Due to the soft clay structure of the ground workers are digging two hours, the 10 is doing hours of strengthening. Sabuncubeli, known as the 'way of death' with sharp bends and steep ramps in the mountainous region separating Izmir and Manisa, especially in winter Man
- Adnan Ekinci: sorum Level crossings are not under TCDD's responsibility Ad 13/01/2012 Adnan Ekinci, Adviser of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that it is not the responsibility of TCDD to take the regulations and safety measures at the level crossings. He stated that the accidents at the level crossings are sticking to the structure of TCDD as a malignant urine. Ekinci spoke at the opening of the "Improvement of International Level Crossings" workshop at the Double Tree Hotel in Moda under the leadership of TCDD. "The railway is the main road at the intersection of the highway, the village road and the like. It reminded the decision of the new road to which the new road is connected, to make the lower and overpass and to take other safety measures." Ekinci, ...
- The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Bridge Interchange was laid with a ceremony (Photo Gallery) 13/04/2015 The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction was laid in a ceremony: The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction, which constitutes the last link of the transportation axis that will bring Bornova to the Bayraklı shores, was laid with a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu gave important messages about the smear campaign against the Metropolitan in his speech at the ceremony: oğlu Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and its president do not deal with bribery and riya. Injustice, immorality, theft, insolence, dishonor. You've tried so hard, you've stolen much, but we're on our way. Our path is humanity, justice, service, the way to glorify human being. Ları Izmir Metropolitan which provides uninterrupted transportation at many key points of the city with its highway bridge junctions and highway underpasses leri
- Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker, Marmaray's project in Gebze met with the residents of the station 01/10/2012 Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker, the project of the century Marmaray Gebze'ye starting point Station Quarter will be a new attraction center of the city, he said. Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker's traditional 5 Tea Meetings, organized for the purpose of listening to the problems and demands of the neighborhoods and finding solutions together with the citizens, was once again the neighborhood of İstasyon Mahallesi. President Köşker attended the meeting with the deputy chairmen, municipal councilors, neighborhood headmen and many citizens. At the end of the meeting, which is the first starting point of Marmaray, the municipality was evaluated by sociologist Yusuf Özkan Özburun.
- Adnan Köklükaya, Deputy General Manager for Highways 29/06/2014 Adnan Köklükaya was appointed as the Deputy Director General of Highways: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, appointed Adnan Köklükaya, Assistant General Manager in the General Directorate of Highways. Bayram Şahin was appointed as Consultant instead of Köklükaya. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan appointed Ministry Counselor Adnan Köklükaya as Deputy General Manager of Highways. According to the appointment decisions published in the Official Gazette (28 June 2014 Saturday) with the approval of President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; Adnan Köklüka was appointed to the Directorate General for Highways. On the other hand, Bayram Şahin was appointed to the Ministry Consultancy. Who is Adnan Köklükaya? Ad
- Aliağa-Menderes commuter line is divided into two Semites 03/08/2014 Aliaga-Menderes suburban line's two in Şemikler divides Happy End: Turkey's largest city is one of the local public transportation projects Aliaga-which divides the Menderes suburb line to provide pedestrian access to the Şemikler district second investment was implemented. In the 2011, the subway which was started to be constructed at the request of the citizens was completed in Şemikler, which joined the upper side of the elevator and escalator with two highways. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun after the meetings with the people of Şemikler reconciled to the level of the level of the pedestrian underpass was completed and the pedestrian underpass was completed. Due to the physical structure of the region, great difficulties are overcome Böl
- İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Development of Suburban System Project 8 group tender announcement is planned for extension of Aliağa-Menderes rail line to Torbalı - Tepeköy 05/07/2012 New developments regarding the m Aliağa-Menderes Rail System Line ”under the - Development of Izmir Commuter System Project İzmir which will be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the 8 group tender announcement is planned for the extension of this line to Torbalı - Tepeköy. Authorities, for the first 6 group in July, while in August 7. and 8. the tender for the groups will be announced. After the publication of the advertisements, the specifications of the proclamations can be obtained from the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in return for the price. The line that will be financed from own funds will cost 80-100 million pounds. Hat 18 Hat
- İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Development of Suburban System Project 8 group tender announcement is planned for extension of Aliağa-Menderes rail line to Torbalı - Tepeköy 09/07/2012 New developments regarding the m Aliağa-Menderes Rail System Line ”under the - Development of Izmir Commuter System Project İzmir which will be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the 8 group tender announcement is planned for the extension of this line to Torbalı - Tepeköy. Authorities, for the first 6 group in July, while in August 7. and 8. the tender for the groups will be announced. After the publication of the advertisements, the specifications of the proclamations can be obtained from the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in return for the price. The line that will be financed from own funds will cost 80-100 million pounds. Hat 18 Hat
- 3. last situation in airport project 26/02/2014 the last situation in the airport project: Orhan Birdal, "3. airport at the previous stage of the delivery process," he said. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Orhan Birdal, Ataturk Airport, the annual general evaluation meeting with journalists at the Third Airport said that they came to the previous stage of the delivery process. Birdal, havalim I think the court will take the decision to stop the execution of the process after the process will be equivalent to the time of the delivery of DHMI, tesis said the meeting held at the facilities of DHMI in Florya, Orhan Birdal, Ataturk and Sabiha Gökçen Airport after evaluating the latest status of the new airport stating that the need continued, ın Atatürk ın
- Current Situation at Esenboğa Airport 11/05/2019 Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Ates, the airport executives and the contractor company received information from the officials of the State Airports Authority (DHMİ), which supervises the ongoing works at Esenboğa Airport. Stating that the teams are working intensively for the works to be completed within the planned period, the Pat Fields Repair, Extension and De-Icing Apron Production reached 90 level of%. Ateş noted that the works within the scope of the project would cost 155.830.522,17 TL and gave the following information about the completed and ongoing works: "3750x 60 meters (including banquet). The parallel taxiway construction which will be used as departure runway is completed, runway Proje
- Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project 02/04/2013 Ankara Afyon İzmir High Speed Train Project Final Status The tender for the feasibility study and project works of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir Railway line was made by DLH on 23 August 2004. Some project revision works were made on the route between Ankara (Polatlı) and Afyonkarahisar and construction tender was made and 11 June 2012 contract was signed. Polatlı-Afyon (In construction process): Akarçay bridges continue to be manufactured. The design of art structures was started. Afyon-Eşme (In the project process): The construction tender is in preparation. Eşme- Salihli (during the project period): SWS Turkey took the partnership project construction. Contract signing agreement. Salihli-Manisa (during the project process): Protek + Mega partnership project li
- Final situation in Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project 22/12/2014 Current situation in Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project: Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport Main Strategy of Transportation February 2005 Final Report: 400-600 is the most effective option for today's passenger transportation. It would not be wrong to say that high-speed trains and urban rail systems, which will include the priority principle in public transport in passenger transportation, will be the main transportation types of the future. Ankara-Izmir highway distance is about 587 km long and highway passenger transportation takes 8-9 hours. Air transport between Ankara and Izmir is the total travel time including transportation and airport operations and waiting time 3 hour 25 min. around. Our country iz
- Current Status of Izmir's Longest Tunnel 18/07/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu supervised the construction works of Izmir's longest tunnel, viaduct and highway crossings, which will provide the Konak-Buca-Bornova connection. The depth of the tunnel that runs down to a machine that will work xnumxxxnumx of 7 43 meters. This "express" road, which will cost 7 million pounds, will be a new breath for city transportation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu examined the "deep double tube tunnel" excavation works on the "express road" project that will connect Homer Boulevard in Buca to the bus station in Bornova. Mayor Kocaoglu wearing boots and entered the tunnel, in his interview with the construction team, especially emphasized the safe work. President…
- İzmir Aliağa-Menderes Commuter line will be further extended by 30 kilometers! 05/07/2012 Concrete steps are being taken for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes Commuter System, which is realized in cooperation with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, up to Torbalı. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a protocol with TCDD and completed projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass over an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. With the 5 station, the 7 unit will be awarded as a total 30 package for the construction of 8 highway overpass, a pedestrian overpass, XNUMX km line fiber optic cables and communication with stations for weak current operations. Completion of the tender and delivery of the place İ
- Development of Izmir Suburban System Project on extension of Aliaga-Menderes rail system to Bergama 30/08/2013 Development of the Izmir Suburban System Project on the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes rail line to Pergamon. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the work started on the extension of the line from Aliağa to Bergama. In the first half of 2013, or after the completion of the necessary work, the tender will be announced in the first half of 2014. Authorities, the projects completed the line between the TCDD and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said the protocol should be signed. The procurement process of the line İhale
- İzmir Suburban System Development Project The feasibility studies for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes railway line to Selçuk have also reached the stage of completion. 30/08/2013 İzmir Suburban System Development Project The feasibility studies for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes railway line to Selçuk have also reached the stage of completion. Feasibility studies for the extension of the line from Torbali to Selcuk have also reached the stage of completion. After completion of the feasibility and project studies, construction tender will be made towards the end of this year. It is expected that the financing will be covered from equity and the line will cost 30-40 million liras. The length of the line was determined as 28 kilometers. Reference: Investments Journal 1002 / 01 November 2010 (ŞB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Latest situation on highways 01/04/2014 Final situation on highways: Road construction, maintenance and repair works are carried out in some parts of highways. According to the daily road condition of the General Directorate of Highways, the 36-38. The road between 14.00-17.00 and 2-0 will be closed every other day during the week. Due to the construction of the construction of the main road between the 38-42.kilometers of the Ankara Çevre Otoyolu distinction-Kırıkkale road, transportation will be provided by closing a section of the divided road or by closing a strip. In addition, all of the traffic will be open to one-sided access until the completion of the production before and after the Elmadağ Viaduct. 44-XNUMX of Amasya-Turhal-Tokat road ya
- What is the latest situation in Adapazarı-Ankara high-speed train works? 13/10/2012 What is the last situation in Adapazari-Ankara high-speed train: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project from Sakarya north of 3. The study is ongoing to connect to the bridge continues. In the studies conducted on an 132 km-long route, particular attention is paid to the North Anatolian Fault. A meticulous work on the route is being carried out to ensure earthquake resistance. The high speed train that will travel at 250 km per hour will pass through the tunnels with a total length of 50 km. In addition to the tunnels, there are 15 viaduct structures. When looking at the route, it can be predicted how tunnel and viaduct structures can be constructed on some routes that go parallel to the TEM highway. All…
- Bursaray Kestel line in the last situation in the work 30/11/2012 Bursaray Kestel line work in the last status Bursaray Arabayatağı-Kestel line work at the speed of the first 6 station Bursaray Kestel in the rough construction is finished. It seems that the superstructure works will begin rapidly in the parts where the infrastructure works are finished. It seems like passenger transport will begin. RayHaber: Levent Elmastaş