Casablanca Tramway, where all the platform and line works are carried out by Yapı Merkezi, 2. The provisional acceptance certificate of the line project was signed as 23 dated November 2018.
Within the scope of the project, 16,5 km double track tramway platform, 1 warehouse area (CDM), 1 pieces repair maintenance workshop (CDR), 22 units station, 34 units junction, 1064 pile platform manufacturing, 1 units underpass and 40 pieces scissor assembly manufacturing Completed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD 2. Temporary Acceptance of CTC Command Center in the Region 27/05/2016 TCDD 2. Temporary Acceptance of CTC Control Center was performed in the region: Provisional Acceptance of CTC Control Center in Kayseri was commissioned. Within the scope of Signalization and Telecommunication Project between Boğazköprü-Ulukışla-Yenice and Mersin Toprakkale; The Temporary Acceptance of CTC Command Center, which controls between Boğazköprü-Ulukışla in Kayseri, was commissioned. Meşhut Kargı, Deputy Director of the Facilities Department for Temporary Admission works, TCDD 2 with Facilities Manager and Branch Office Manager. Regional Facilities and Traffic Service Assistant Directors, Facilities Chiefs, Kayseri Gar Office, Disponder and firm employees attended.
- Second Line Construction of Casablanca Tram Continues Rapidly 02/05/2017 The second line construction of the Casablanca tram continues rapidly: The second line project of the Casablanca Tramway in Morocco is a continuation of the First Line between 2010-2013 by Yapı Merkezi. Yapı Merkezi was awarded the tarafından Best Project of the Year üne by LRTA for its success in the First Line. The performance of the Second Line Project to the Building Center played an important role in the performance of the first line. The following are the main work items of the project announced in March 2016 and planned to be completed in 29 per month.
- Opening of the Second Line of Casablanca Tram 24/01/2019 The opening of the second line project of Casablanca Tram 23 On January 2019, the King of Morocco VI. It was made by Muhammad. In the project where all the platform and line works are carried out by Yapı Merkezi, 16,5 km double track trolley platform, 1 pieces warehouse (CDM), 1 pieces repair maintenance workshop (CDR), 22 units station, 34 pieces junction, 1064 units, underpass and 1 scissor assembly manufacturing has been completed successfully.
- Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport in the Post-Adoption Act 2023-2050 Transportation Vision-New Methods and New Opportunities Seminar 30/04/2013 2023-2050 Vision for Transportation in Turkey's Law on Railway Transport Liberalization of Post-Adoption of New Methods and New Opportunities Seminar 2050 Vision Europe-Turkey Transportation and Communication Strategy Target 2023 Transport is the foundation of every economy. Without good transport networks, it is not possible for the internal market to operate properly. Transport infrastructure investments increase economic growth, create prosperity, improve trade, geographical accessibility, and mobility of people. While the other regions of the world reveal the enormous, ambitious transportation infrastructure investment programs, it is important that our country and our transportation companies maintain their competitive position. In this context, the strategy for comprehensive, integrated and functional transportation investments that will cover all modes of transport in our country Bu
- Tepekoy - Selcuk Between 2. Line Project As the evaluation continues, companies were asked to extend the bid and bid validity periods 18/12/2013 TCDD Tepeköy - Selçuk 2. Line Project In order to continue the evaluation of bid bond and bid validity period from the companies were asked by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 13 August 2013 Day offers were collected an Tepeköy - Selçuk Break 2. New developments in the tender for ile Infrastructure, Superstructure and Electromechanical Works Üst under the mel Line Construction Project. Were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the tender determined by the companies 117.023.104,96 pounds 10 February 2014 the validity period of the bid, the validity period of the letters of guarantee letters until the 10 March 2014 days were requested to extend. As it is known, 17 N
- Temporary traffic layout for Karşıyaka tramway 10/01/2016 Temporary traffic layout for Karşıyaka tram. Ýzmir Metropolitan Municipality will carry out two-stage temporary traffic arrangement between the Atakent Intersection (2038 Street Intersection) and Selçuk Yaşar Street at Cahar Dudayev Boulevard due to the tramway works in Karşıyaka. 20 daily first interim arrangement begins Monday. Due to the construction works of Karşıyaka Tram, which is one of the important investments that will give a new impetus to the city transportation, 11 January 2016 will be the first temporary traffic regulation starting on Monday. Within the scope of this arrangement, the vehicles going to the direction of Karşıyaka from the Atakent intersection will come from the direction of Çiğli and use the Hasan Âli Yücel Boulevard. In this section Bu
- Temporary traffic layout application for Karşıyaka tramway ends tomorrow 27/01/2016 The temporary traffic order implementation for the Karşıyaka tramway ends tomorrow: the temporary traffic order initiated by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality on the Atakent Intersection due to the Karşıyaka tramway works, is returning to its original state from January (28 January). The first stage of the two-stage temporary traffic arrangement on the Karşıyaka Atakent Junction was completed due to the construction works of the Karşıyaka Tram, which is one of the important investments that will give a new impetus to the city transportation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 11 20 launched in January and announced the completion of 18 days, despite the weather in the XNUMX finished a day. During the studies from the direction of Çiğli from Atakent Intersection Karsiyaka direction of vehicles to go Ç
- Temporary Level Crossing in Larende 19/08/2013 Temporary Level Crossing to Larende District: Karaman Municipality and TCDD 6. The protocol of the temporary level crossing which was planned to be done at the junction of Larende neighborhood wheat market was signed with the ceremony. Mayor Kamil Uğurlu Karaman Mayor, TCDD Deputy Director Oguz Saygılı, Vice President Ertuğrul Çalışkan, Road Manager Halil Dönmez and Facilities Manager Murat Göl attended the meeting. After the meeting, Karaman Municipality and TCDD 6. A protocol was signed between the Regional Directorate. It was decided to make a level crossing to provide pedestrian and vehicle traffic on the train.
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- Tender Announcement: Tender for the Infrastructure and Superstructure Works of the Load Center Planned to be Temporarily Temporarily in the Position of Şenyurt-Mardin Stations 12/10/2012 RAILWAY INFRASTRUCTURE AND SUPERSTRUCTURE WORKS TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Şenyurt-Mardin Stations Sekidüzü Mevkii Klm. 11-115-12-825-4734-19 The work required to create a temporary load center between the infrastructure and superstructure works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2012 of the Public Procurement Law No. 136571. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 1 / 01240 3224575354-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 3225475807 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 6 - XNUMX c) E-mail Address: XNUMXbolgetasinmazmallarmudurlugu@tcdd.gov.tr ç) Tender İhale