Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality municipal police teams and Estram officers continue their inspections to prevent the use of illegal tickets for those who prefer to travel by tram in public transport.
The police 10, 4 Estrada employees in total, including 14 7 people who inspection teams by the average person tickets a day every day of the inspections carried out in 5000 tram line is being tested. In the audits, both passers-by and those using personalized cards belonging to others are penalized. 5326 Offenses Act xnumx'y to 32 No. subparagraph by 'Emre contradictory behavior' to those who ride without ticket in designated criminal charges and 1 according to the amount determined in 2018 to use someone else's card Breaking Turkish Lira fine. Free or discount card belonging to the other found to belong to the past is seized by the teams of municipal police.
Estram officials said that the 7 tram line was inspected during working hours and the controls and hours were determined according to daily planning. In 2017, 715 stated that criminal proceedings were carried out by the authorities and that the contactless credit cards were now detected through inspections.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- EU officials accelerate implementation of European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS) 19/04/2012 The European Commission and the Danish Presidency organized a conference at 16-17 April 2012 in Copenhagen as part of the development of the railway area and the development of the European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS). The conference focused on the study subjects to create a unified railroad field as a single standard setting for signaling equipment and ERTMS as a modern and high performance system, allowing easy traffic of trains on national networks compatible with any lag. Source: Raillynews
- Railway authorities question the train crash in Spain (Video) 10/08/2013 In a train crash in Spain, the railway authorities are questioned: 24 in Spain in July, the 79 in a train accident investigation that led to the death of individuals, railway operators Renfe and Adif officials testify against a committee appointed by parliament. Authorities are questioned about the security of railways, the need for necessary precautions and maintenance, and the level of communication among employees, rather than the cause of the accident. The operating companies noted that the train line, where the accident occurred, was planned as a high-speed high-speed train line first, but then returned to the normal line. Train mechanic Francisco Jose Garzon is also under investigation, but not yet isti
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- Catering to Metrobus and Marmaray 25/05/2019 Zeytinburnu Municipality, citizens who can not reach iftara, CevizliThe vineyard served hot soup at Metrobus stop. Citizens who opened fast at the stall with soups, expressed that they are very satisfied with the application. RAMADAN WILL BE DISTRIBUTION OF SOAP IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF 5 IN THE PROVINCE Zeytinburnu Municipality, in the month of Ramadan, provides service to the citizens at 5 separate points throughout the district. CevizliIn the booth set up at the exit of the Metrobus and tram stops, hot soup, dates, walnut bread and water were served to the citizens caught on the road. Citizens entering the hot soup queue opened their fasts by sipping their soup with the call to prayer. Citizens by thanking the Municipality of Zeytinburnu, the continuation of such services Vat
- 11. Estram in Transportation 10/09/2013 Estram was mentioned in 11.Transportation: 5, which was upset at 7-11 September in Istanbul Congress Center. Eskişehir Tramway System (Estram) has received full marks from the participants as an environment-friendly and exemplary urban transportation system. There were a number of Ministers, deputies and high-ranking government officials from many foreign countries, including President Abdullah Gül, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Estram Chairman of the Board of Directors Erhan Enbatan, who participated in the meeting as the representative of urban transportation sector, said içi With the E
- What is the percentage of illegal passengers in Europe? 01/04/2016 In Europe's only non-turntable metro, the percentage of illegal passengers is in your opinion: It is stated that the ratio of non-ticket passengers in the metro network in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, which is the only metro in Europe, which is entered without a turnover, is two percent. According to the results of the research conducted by BEST Research Company, while the ratio of non-ticket travelers in the Helsinki subway system remained at 2, it was determined that 3 and 4.4 were the percentage of those traveling without a ticket in Stockholm and Oslo subways. Jaakko Heiline, Helsinki's public transportation security specialist, said that the turnstiles were designed to be built without a turntable due to the confidence in passengers during the 70 years.
- Federation Authorities Examine Ermenek Ski Center 13/12/2013 Officials of the Federation of Ermenek Ski Look: Turkey Ski Federation officials from Karaman, Ermenek investigations found the ski center in the district. providing information about the investigations are Ermenek Bozdag Ski Club President Turan Gülcan, "Sports General Directorate to investigate the ski resort within our district Facilities Department Specialist Hasan robust with Turkey Ski Federation Technical Director Hüseyin whopping and Mustafa were found in Scott came here to study and about our shortcomings and our activities from us information received, "he said. Gülcan stated that social activities should be increased in order to make the skiing center an important sporting facility and mechanical facilities to improve this esi
- Konya municipal authorities went to Germany to look at the tram 23/09/2012 The tender process for the new trams, which are inevitable for Konya, has started. Municipal authorities are examining the trams in Germany. 17 In October, the tender tender was submitted to the address of the tender tender before the auction. Metropolitan Municipality teams went to Germany to examine the trams Konya long-standing on the agenda of the local government elections in 2004 and 2009 used in the elections as the first concrete step for the renewal of the trams used in the elections during the meeting of the Municipal Assembly of Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek said. 60 17 for the purchase of new trams announcing the tender will be held in October, Tahir Akyürek vay
- Prime Ministry Officials Inspect Babadağı for Ropeway Project 02/10/2012 Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency officials with the South Aegean Development Agency officials found observations in Muğla's Fethiye district. Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FTSO) visited the authorities, planned to be done to Babadağ ropeway project on-site investigations. Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency of the Investor Services Department Chairman Mustafa Rumeli, Chief Project Director Ismail Erşahin, Project Director Mahmoud Muhiddin Sharp, GEK Promotion and Foreign Relations committee consisting of Dincer Gökhan Head of Unit, FTSO Chairman greeted by Akif Arıcan. Guests who were welcomed at Zirve Cafe at an altitude of 700 meters at Babadağı, Akif ad
- The authorities of the company to implement the trolleybus project in Kütahyada 27/02/2013 The officials of the company that will implement the trolleybus project will perform the Trolleybus Project developed by the Municipality of Kütahya in Kütahya. The officials of the Ikarus Bus Company of Hungary visited the Mayor Mustafa İça. Mayor of the meeting Mustafa Ica, "We had a good opportunity to visit the Consul General of Hungary in Kutahya in Hungary. During our visits in Hungary, we met with the authorities of Ikarus for the first time. There is a great demand for trolleybuses in our country and in our neighboring countries.