Raising public transport in Ankara: Reorganization of public transportation fees in the capital was made. The new public transportation fees determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) will be valid as of January, 15.
According to the new tariff; full and transfer fees increased by 6,3 percent, while the fees of teachers and student tickets were not changed.
EGO buses, metro and Ankaray full boarding 2,50 TL was re-determined, while transfer (transfer) fees were determined as 1 TL. Student and teacher discount ticket prices have remained the same.
According to the new tariffs determined by UKOME; In the case of private public buses (ÖTA, ÖHO), the full boarding fee will be increased to 2,75 TL and the discounted boarding fee will also be applied as 1,75 TL.
The minibus fee for short distance trips was increased to 2,75 TL and for long distance to 3,15 TL.
While there was no change in the use ticket of 4 TL with no transfer right, BELKO AİRs serving between Esenboğa Airport and Ankara also became 11 TL.
-TELEFERIC LINE WERE ONLY PAID -T
Metropolitan Municipality officials, free transportation since the 2014 year for the purpose of the Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line, 1 TL said they would move passengers in exchange for a fee.
The most important factor in making the ropeway line to be paid, the public transportation of some of the people due to the fact that the ropeway transportation began to be demanded by the people in this direction, the authorities noted, with the new application passengers can pay the 1 TL Şentepe-Yenimahalle said they could ride between the cable car.
Officials said that if the passengers continue their journey by subway at Yenimahalle Metro station, they would deduct 1 from the ticket price for the cable car.
Authorities, rail systems using the transfer of passengers from the Yenimahalle Metro Station and continue to travel if they said they would not take the cable car fee.
EK RESPECT TO INCREASED PRICES IN COSTS “
Metropolitan Municipality officials, EGO bus, ÖHO, ÖTA, Ankaray and subway passenger transportation tariff from the public transportation vehicles across the capital; The Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) reported that they were implemented in accordance with the General Assembly resolutions.
- OR PROFIT PURPOSE WILL NOT COME -
Officials underlining that the public transport service was carried out by the General Directorate of the Metropolitan Municipality of EGO for non-profit purposes, said:
, It is inevitable that tariff changes will be made as a public service, not for profit, in the public transportation service, the increase in investment costs and operating costs, and the provision of a sustainable public transportation service.
As EGO, the only 6 tariff changes were made in the last 2 year in Ankara for public transportation fees. Price arrangements were kept to a minimum. There was no increase in discounted tickets used by students and teachers in the final price arrangement. Düzen
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- How much is the price increase in Ankara 03/02/2016 In Ankara, the price of public transportation is increased: ticket prices and public transportation fees were raised in Ankara. According to the figures determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), the new public transport tariff will be implemented. How long have you been to Ankara ticket prices? According to the recently announced information, EGO, Ankara and Metro will also apply the full boarding pass 2,35 TL, discounted boarding fee 1, 75. When will the public transportation fee increase be valid in Ankara? EGO, Ankaray and how much has the metro costs? Details about the rate of public transport charges in the capital are in the details of the news. Başkent
- Promoting public transport in Istanbul 13/06/2014 Increase in public transportation costs in Istanbul: According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's website, the 1 in Istanbul has been subject to a new regulation on public transportation prices since September 2012. According to the decision of UKOME, IETT buses, Tunnel, Nostalgic Tram, private public buses, Bus AS and rail systems, IDO Sirkeci-Harem Car Ferry, City Lines ferries, special marine engines and new price tariff in Marmaray, 14 To be implemented as of 00.00. According to the new tariff; Istanbulkart first boarding fees, 1,95 liradan 2,15 liraya full, 1 liras Pseudo 1,10 pounds, Social Card 1,35 pounds 1,50 pounds, ilk
- Good news for the people of Ankara No public transportation fees at 2018 21/12/2017 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, after the first live broadcast on the news screen appeared on the A News. A News Ankara Representative Murat Akgün answered questions of President Tuna; ”In 2018, EGO will not raise public transport charges,“ he said. After taking office, he continued to sign new decisions taking into consideration the demands and requests of the people of the capital. 24 January 1 announced that there will be no increase in public transportation fees of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Tuna, transportation, urbanization Başkan
- Increase in public transport in Moscow 03/01/2018 In Moscow, the capital of Russia, public transportation fees were increased from 2 January 2018. The inflation rate, which was adjusted for inflation, did not exceed 3,8. Alina Bisembaeva, deputy head of the Moscow Department of Transportation, made a statement to the press on the issue. In addition, PayPass, PayWay, Apple share and non-contact payment prices on the Android share and student cards were also not given a raise. Troika, metro, tram, trolleybus and bus payments were upgraded from 55 ruble, 0,95 rubles (35 dollar). Troy
- Istanbul's public transportation fees hike 01/07/2017 Public transportation fees were raised in Istanbul: public transportation in Istanbul came to a hike. With the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), İETT, Otobüs A.Ş. and Private Public Buses and rail and sea transportation systems will be applied in the tariff tariff was re-arranged. 1 July 2017 With the new fare tariff to be implemented on Saturday, the full ticket is 2,60 TL, the student ticket is 1,25 TL and the discount ticket is 1,85 TL. With the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), İETT, Otobüs A.Ş. and Private Public Buses and rail and sea transportation systems will be applied in the tariff tariff was re-arranged. 1 July 2017 Saturday N
- Ankara Transportation Rates 14/06/2014 In Ankara, the public transportation fees to the Zam Geld: According to the new tariff set in Ankara EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted ride was 1,50 TL. Yesterday in Istanbul, after the hike in public transportation fees in Ankara, the Transport Coordination Center (Ukome) according to the schedule determined by the General Assembly of EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted boarding 1,50 TL, transfer fee was also 0,67 cents. 33 AYDIR PRICES ARE NOT CHANGED According to the information received from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, public transport fees were made a new arrangement. In the General Assembly of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), 33 has no changes in the month Ulaşım
- Hike in Ankara to public transport of families spun the waist 20/06/2014 The increase in public transport in Ankara twisted the back of the families: In Istanbul and Ankara, under the administration of AKP municipalities, public transportation fee was increased. Only the raise in public transport in Ankara, 4 a family of people brought a load of monthly 503 pounds. Together with Zamla, the 59 of a minimum paid monthly family will go to the transportation. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, led by Melih Gokcek, promoted public transportation. 15 Since June, EGO buses have been upgraded from 1,75 to 2 TL at Metro and Ankaray and to 1,30 at 1,50. The transfer fees in these transportation vehicles are also from 0,59 Kuruş to 0,67 Kuruş Bu
- Sirkeci-Halkalı and train commuting between Haydarpaşa-Pendik 05/09/2012 Since last week, the public has been talking about the price increase made by IETT with the 5 and coin prices. However, while these discussions were going on, the actual hike was made to the fees of suburban trains. Sirkeci-Halkalı and the train commuting between Haydarpaşa and Pendik was paid a 50 percentage. The price of suburban train prices was increased to 2 TL with a one way 3 TL price. The price increase, which was realized as a percentage, was put into effect at the beginning of September. Source: Rotahaber
- TCDD: High rise to commuter fees 30/09/2013 TCDD: The high rise in suburban wages is not correct. Some of the media coverage of some media broadcasts in the last year does not reflect the fact that the increase in suburban wages. TCDD suburban description: - "Some of the media organs in the last year, the highest number of suburban wages in the last year does not reflect the truth of the news" - "TCDD is not in a position to raise, contrary to the economic travel of citizens will continue to sacrifice all kinds of" the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, located in some media outlets reported that last year more than 1 suburbs charge has been made to reflect the fact that news of time. ...
- German railways company raises passenger fares 06/01/2014 The German railway company raised passenger charges: many passengers in Germany complained about the delays of trains, trams and buses, and the pollution of trains, while transport companies are increasing their travel costs. The latest German railway company DB will increase transport prices across Germany, while North Rhine-Westphalia (KRV) passengers will have to pay more with the start of the new year. Buses and Trains Initiative recently announced that the average rate of transportation in the province of 3,3 increase in transportation tariffs. Accordingly, for example, the price of the group of five 39, 50 Euro to 41 Euro output. Companies, increased staff, energy and material costs to increase the price Şirket
- Bus and tram tickets to Gaziantep 31/10/2014 Raising bus and tram ticket prices in Gaziantep: Bus, dolmuş and tram ticket prices were revised in Gaziantep. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the Directorate of Transport Coordination (UKOME) made arrangements for bus, dolmus and tram ticket prices to avoid unfair competition in urban transportation. Accordingly, according to the types of vehicles determined by the types of public transportation fees as follows: Student tickets for buses of the Metropolitan Municipality 75 kuruş, student tickets on special public buses 1 lira 25 kuruş. Discounted tickets on buses belonging to Metropolitan Municipality 1 lira 25 kuruş, full ticket 1 lira 60 kuruş. Light Rail…
- Rise to metro and bus fares in Bursa 01/07/2015 Rise to metro and bus fares in Bursa: After BUDO in Bursa, there has been a hike in metro and bus fare! After the 1 year, the new tariff application for the public transportation services of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has been approved by Bursa Transportation Coordination Center of Bursa Ulaşım A.Ş. Bursali will use the public transportation vehicles from now on. Bursalılar reacted to raise the BURULAŞ without any explanation. 2 TL 20 2 50 1 45 1 65 2.00 2 25 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX liras XNUMX lira XNUMX X
- There was a hike in minibus fees in Bursa 02/09/2015 There was a hike in minibus fees in Bursa: a high hike to bus and rail system fees in Bursa, then a hike to the minibus fees. The Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has now increased the rates of 10 to% 12 for minibus tariffs after high trips to the bus and rail system. There was an increase in the cost of minibuses 25 kuruş with increases. The last time, the same line with the 2 pounds in the 2.25 pounds in the 1.5 liraya fees, while the student minibus 1.75 liradan 1.5 pounds rose. Among the neighborhoods of Bursaray stations, the tariffs 1.75 pounds XNUMX pounds. In the north line minibuses Kuzey
- IETT wages raised 30/01/2016 IETT wages were increased: IETT (Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises) raised the passenger transportation fees in the city. Accordingly, the ticket price in IETT 2,15'dan 2,30 TL'ye output. Full ticket 2 pounds 15 cents, 2 pounds 30 penny was raised. The student was 1,15 TL and the discount was 1,65. The new fare of 2.30 will be valid for the first ride in buses and subways. When the transfer is made, the fare is changing. The new tariff will be valid from Sunday. In Istanbul, the last year of the mass transportation was increased in June. Full monthly blue card 14 TL, discount student monthly mavi
- Increase in transportation fees in Konya 06/02/2016 Increase in transportation costs in Konya: Due to the increasing costs due to transportation spending inputs, the new arrangements were made in public transportation after the regulation in August 2014. By the UKOME, a boarding fee for the public transportation in Konya was reduced by 1.30 TL, and a boarding pass with a full elkart was determined as 1.80 TL. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), with the participation of representatives of relevant institutions and organizations, the passenger centers serving in the city center and public transportation vehicles in the municipality has re-determined the prices. The most recent arrangement in public transportation prices was made in August of 2014 Toplu
- Private public buses in Samsun and hike to full fare 04/03/2017 Increase in private public buses and dolmuş wages in Samsun: By the decision taken by Samsun Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), the transportation fees of 1,2,3 and 4 numbered minibuses and private public buses were increased. In the statement made by UKOME, the most recent price change was made on 01.01.2014, stating that ğı The increase in fuel, minimum wage and spare parts prices as well as the year-on-year rates have increased by three-year averages (16,65). With the negotiations, this rate is reduced by% 10 and the decision to enter into force with the approval of UKOME Decision müz
- Bridge and toll charges are coming up 29/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Ahmet Arslan announced that a hike to bridge and toll will be done. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Yavuz Sultan Selim and Osmangazi bridge outside the bridge between the tolls and automobiles will be increased according to inflation rate hike rate will be calculated according to the dollar rate in January 2 said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "High Speed Train (YHT) and 2018 45 with the goal of carrying million passengers in the million said the capital 2018 will be in service in February. The first phase of Istanbul's new airport to serve 90 million passengers 29 October 2018 gave us her the good news.
- Bus and tram fares in Gaziantep 31/10/2014 Raising bus and tram tickets in Gaziantep: Bus, minibus and tram ticket prices were revised in Gaziantep. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the Directorate of Transport Coordination (UKOME) made arrangements for bus, dolmus and tram ticket prices to avoid unfair competition in urban transportation. Accordingly, according to the types of vehicles determined by the types of public transportation fees as follows: Student tickets for buses of the Metropolitan Municipality 75 kuruş, student tickets on special public buses 1 lira 25 kuruş. Discounted tickets on buses belonging to Metropolitan Municipality 1 lira 25 kuruş, full ticket 1 lira 60 kuruş. Light Rail…
- People's Houses protest hikes in public transportation charges 07/09/2012 A group of Halkevleri members gathered in Mecidiyeköy metrobus tolls protested public transportation charges by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). Activists, 'Transportation is right can not be sold, hikes get back' written banner and exchange carried. Group members were free of charge at the box office. The activists waiting at the check-in desk also allowed other passengers to pass free of charge. Some citizens insisted on paying their fees. The group members were dispatched without incident after the action. Source: www.haberler.com
- Protected at Ankara Bus Station 17/06/2014 Protected in Ankara Bus Station Bus Station: The Turkish Consumer Rights Association (THD), protests in Kızılay bus stops. The capital, one of the most expensive in the province of the province, indicating that the association members, said they would file a lawsuit for the cancellation of the hike. THD members coming together at the bus stop in front of the town hall in Çankaya opened the banners 'Transportation is not sellable', 'Transportation is the right to be sold' banners. THD President Turhan Çakar, reminded me of the hikes in transportation fees. Ankara with the latest hike, public transport in Turkey is one of the most expensive with age, indicating that the two provinces' UKOME and municipal authorities without shame, without stinging conscience ...
- Free Transport in Ankara 10/09/2016 Public Transport Free Transport in Ankara: The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone to go where the Kurban Bayramı was. EGO buses will be free again during the holidays. The citizens of Ankara Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Ankara, the answer came to the question early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Ankara will be free of charge. Public transport, metro and tram will be used free of charge during the Feast of Sacrifice in Ankara. During the holidays, the capitalists, requests and complaints during the 7 / 24 open ALO 153 line while transmitting, municipal police and firefighters, holiday Başkent
- Heavy sanctions on private public transport in Ankara 10/01/2017 Heavy heavy transport in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO intermediate commission meeting, the 2 even in Ankara, 4 even 7 and 30 in January on the judicial events occurred in January heavy sanctions. Ankara, Etimesgut-Ümitköy Metro Station and the last days of the Ankara-Turkey public transport vehicles carrying heavy heavy sanctions for judicial events occurred. Etimesgut'da sexually abused a woman who exploits the driver of the private public bus cancellation of the registration, the public transport vehicle involved in the incident that resulted in the murder of the employer to work indifferent staff XNUMX day park gut
- Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara 25/03/2017 Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to provide trainings to various segments of the community within the scope of its social responsibility projects. In this context, “Traffic Safety, Safe Driving and Social Responsibility“ training was given to the drivers of Private Public Transport Vehicles (ÖTA) working in Ankara's public transportation network by the Metropolitan Municipality. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Municipality of Municipalities, Mukhtars and Non-Governmental Organizations and Ankara Police Department in cooperation with the Metropolitan Municipality of Traffic, Traffic Inspection Department of Traffic Director Murat Kalin gave. Police Officer Murat Kalın, first of all, uses the traffic as an active tool for ÖTA drivers.
- Public Transportation Charges 14/06/2014 According to the new tariffs determined in Ankara, EGO buses, Xayx TL and full boarding passes in Ankaray and Metros, and 2 TL was discounted. Yesterday in Istanbul, after the hike in public transportation fees in Ankara, the Transport Coordination Center (Ukome) according to the schedule determined by the General Assembly of EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 1,50 TL, discounted boarding 2 TL, transfer fee was also 1,50 cents. 0,67 AYDIR PRICES ARE NOT CHANGED According to the information received from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, public transport fees were made a new arrangement. In the General Assembly of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), 33 has no changes in the month Ulaşım
- Increase in public transport in Istanbul 29/08/2012 Public transportation prices in Istanbul were re-determined. Some lines increased by up to 50, while on some lines the prices did not change, while in others, the rate changed between 7-10. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) meeting was decided to raise public transport. According to this, the first boarding fee of 1.75 lira was increased to 1.95 liras in IETT buses and Private Public Buses. 1 pounds 1.10 pounds for students, while for teachers and the elderly 1.20 pounds 1.35 pounds were removed. 1.45-1 stops 3 with 1.60 pounds on the Metrobus lines.