In Melbourne, Railroad Employees Strike: The Melbourne Railroad Employees' Union decided to strike for two days. Experts, the two-day strike on the trains of the city's key role in the transportation of the city, said that the paralysis of traffic. Railway Trolley and Bus Trade Union, RTBU member unanimous decision of the strike workers will be heavily damaged by Metro Trains.
Due to the strike, the 48 will not be checked for tickets during the hour, the ticket doors will be left open. The trains will also be able to skip the stations that need to stop.
RTBU, which represents the workers, has been disagreeing with rail authorities and workers' salaries for a long time. Trade Union Secretary Luba Grigorovitch said the strike was decided by the workers with a percentage of 98. Grigorovitch said, X Interviews 4 have been going on for months. We could not get a positive approach to the demands of the railway company. Demiryolu
Approximately 3 thousand workers are employed in the railways, including the driver, the authorized officer, the administrative staff and the signal officers. If there is no change at the last moment about the strike decision, a strike will be organized on the railways for the first time since 1997.
On Monday, the union and company officials will meet for the last time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Air and railroad workers in Portugal go on strike (Video) 08/03/2013 In Portugal, air and railroad workers go on strike In Portugal, the national airline TAP 21 and 23 decided to strike in March. Many flights are expected to be canceled on these dates. When the unions against the budget cuts and dismissals failed to get results from the government, they decided to go on strike. Greve railway workers also supported. Source: tr.euronews.com
- Metro Employees Re-strike in London 18/01/2016 Metro Employees in London Re-Grew: Metro employees' unions in the capital London have announced the dates of the 24 hourly 3 separate labor strike that they had previously planned. The strike decision by the Metro employees was taken by the unions of RMT and Aslef & Unite, one of the largest transport unions in the UK. 3 24 different dates of the strike to be specified in the salaries and Night Metro was announced due to the announced. The first 26 of January will be followed by a strike on Tuesday, followed by strikes on February at 15 Monday and at 17 Wednesday. RMT Secretary General Mick hakkında
- SAMULAŞ Employees Greve Mi Going? 01/09/2018 Railway Workers' Union of Turkey Samsun Branch President Murat undressed, said that the need for improvement on wages of workers in samulaş'. Billets, "the law by the end of this process, in order to accept our reasons for the right to have to pass the strike process," he said. "PROCESS CAME UP TO STAGE STRIKE" Now Indicating that they came up to stage strikes Railway Workers' Union of Turkey Samsun Branch President Murat undressed, "our union, (SAMULAŞ) Samsun Transport Project Development Construction Investment sec. And Tic. On 11.04-2018, an application was made to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security. 14.05.2018 X
- İZBAN Employees 10 Goes to Strike in December 21/11/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's joint organization, İZBAN, the executives and the Turkish Labor-affiliated Demiryol-İş union of the fourth period of the collective bargaining contract negotiations were blocked and the union last week, the whole İZBAN stations and the general directorate had hung the decision to strike. IZBAN employees of the railway-business member 10 announced that they will strike on December. In TUSC negotiations, which are closely related to 342 workers, including mechanic, technician, technician, station operator and box office worker, no agreement could be reached in the 63 clause of the draft 24 article. Against the demand of 27 for the increase of the railroad-trade union, İZBAN executives are in the 12-13 under inflation for the first year.
- Railway Workers in France Strike 13/06/2013 Railway Workers in France Go Strike Workers oppose the project of the socialist government to unite different railroad companies in the country. The strike is expected to be paralyzed across the country, especially due to high speed train transportation. The National Railway Authority announced that only 10 will serve the 4 high-speed train due to the strike tomorrow. The strike between France and Italy and Switzerland will be canceled by half. The strike is not expected to affect high-speed train services from France to Belgium and the UK. Because of the strike, night trains between France and Spain will be canceled.
- İZBANda employees go on strike 28/10/2016 İZBAN employees go on strike: Izmir, which is one of the most important public transport services in the suburban line transport carrying out the collective bargaining crisis in İZBAN. Türk-İş's Demiryol-İş İzmir Branch and TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality are the partners of İZBAN A.Ş. Agreement between the management of the collective bargaining agreement could not be reached. Among those who are mechanic, technician, operator, accountant and box office officers, the railroad-İş Union, which makes a statement after the dispute in the collective agreement concerning the personnel of 340, takes place in İzmir Metro A.Ş. 33 employees said they received a lower wage, the employer only offered to raise the inflation rate, he said. İZBAN management does not accept their own rate et
- German Train Engineers Union Goes Again Again 19/02/2015 German Railroad Engineers' Union Goes Again: German Train Engineers Union announced that it will go on strike for the seventh time on the grounds that it cannot reach an agreement with German Railways. In the longstanding negotiations between the German Trainers' Union and the German Railways, no agreement was reached. German Railroad Engineers' Union, which accuses the German Railroads of tacticization during the negotiations, announced that they had decided to strike for the seventh time. Claus Weselsky, the president of the German Train Engineers Union, said in a statement the date of the strike will not be announced, the salaries of the increase in the rate of 5 2 hour and weekly work hours demanded to reduce the hours recorded. Weselsky, the employees of the German Railways,
- In Germany, Train Engineers Union Re-Strikes 20/05/2015 In Germany, the Train Machine Association is on strike again: The German Train Engineers Union (GDL) is on strike again on Wednesday. In Germany, the 9 strike of the machinists starts on Wednesday morning at 02: 00. Loaders working in freight transportation on the day of 15: 00 said they will go on strike. While the strike will not be informed about how long, the strike will be announced to the public before 48 hours before the end of the strike was recorded. In Germany, the Train Engineers' Union (GDL) decided to strike again after negotiations failed in the weekend. The union announced the responsibility for the negotiation of the negotiations to be owned by the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn). Trade union, business işlet
- TCDD workers go on strike 29/08/2015 TCDD workers go on strike: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Harbor Workers Union 26. In the period when the collective bargaining agreement ended in a dispute, a strike decision was taken. Grevin 3 announced it will start from September. Liman-İş Union made a statement in the statement, Haydarpasa and Izmir Ports and Vangölü Ferries Directorate of the collective bargaining agreement covering the workers stated that the agreement could not be reached. The statement included the following information: inin Our union did not compromise on protecting the interests of its members. 14 2015 24 3 2015 decision XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Our union moves from the principle of mutual understanding Send
- Railroad workers in Spain go on strike 05/09/2015 In Spain, railroad workers go on strike: In Spain, railroad workers went on strike with the call of Semaf, CGT and CCOO unions. 23 20, 75 and 72 on commuter trains started at midnight and 353 lasted. Authorities announced that the 255 will be the 527 and 343 will be the 2019. In the morning due to the strike, there were no serious problems at the train stations and the minimum service was given as normal. By the end of XNUMX, the operation of the freight trains was privatized and the new contract with the employees ler
- Transport sector in France goes on strike 31/05/2016 The transport sector in France is going on strike: In France, where the actions continue, aviation and railroad workers have announced a decision to take an indefinite strike. As a result of the new labor law protests in France, the country is facing a new wave of strikes. In a statement issued by the French National Pilot Union, the new labor law announced that an indefinite strike was voted in the aviation industry in June as part of protests. The exact timing of the strike was not specified. Last week, the civil aviation trade unions announced that the 2-5 will be on a major strike in June. On the other hand, the French National Railways (SCNF) are indefinitely SC
- Railroad Workers Start Strike in Spain 17/09/2012 Unions opposed to the privatization of the railway sector within the framework of the austerity policies of the government, 3 went on strike for the second time 24 for a second time after August. It was announced that more than 261 trains will be affected by the strike of railway employees and 350 will be fast. Ministry of Transport, the minimum service with a percentage of 73 will be given. With the government's government plans to increase the competition and quality in train travel and reduce prices, trainers believe that with this plan, thousands of railway workers will be in danger of being dismissed and the service will worsen. On the other hand Madrid and Catalonia are autonomous Öte
- Rail System Activities: Railway Security Conference 2013 - Melbourne 18/01/2013 Rail Safety Conference 2013 - Railway Security Conference will be held in 05-07 March 2013 in Melbourne, Australia. The Railway Safety Conference 2013 is an important event that will bring together key national decision makers to develop innovative and progressive ways to deliver new ideas and meet customer safety expectations. For detailed information about the conference, please click: Raillynews
- Metro employees in Greece continue to strike 23/01/2013 Metro employees in Greece continue to strike Metro employees in Greece announced that they will continue today and tomorrow, following a strike last Thursday to protest cuts in salaries under the name of austerity measures. The Athens Court of First Instance stated that the city was illegal, and the city bus workers stated that they would support the strike by going to 11: 00 to 16: 00 for hours, and tramway workers going to 12: 00 to 16: 00 to stop work. During the day, Greek State Railways (OSE) employees were reported to organize meetings to determine their attitudes. Source: www.skyturk360.com
- Metro employees in France also participated in the strike 02/06/2016 In France, subway workers also joined the strike: Strikes in France began to change against the government's labor law. From this morning, the employees of the Paris Metro started to quit their jobs. Two-week-long strike actions against workers who work for the extension of working hours and those that grant more power to companies for dismissals are also being attended by suburban trains and dock workers. Last week, refineries, nuclear power plants and railway workers have started the actions. As a result of the decrease in the production of refineries, fuel shortages have started in the gas stations in France and long queues are formed in the stations.
- Transport sector workers go on strike in Brussels 25/06/2016 In Brussels, transport sector workers went on strike: In Brussels, Belgium, the metro, tram and city bus stops due to the strike in the transport sector. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium stopped the bus service for the metro, tram and city due to the strike in the transport sector. The strike, which started after the government decided to increase its weekly working hours, continues at intervals. Finally, the transport sector employees went on strike today. Metro, tram and city bus services were not made, employees were forced to go to work. The strike, which causes the metro stops to close completely, will end in 22.00 at the local time. The interruption in the transport sector has also affected other public works.
- Izban Employees Greve Gitti, Transport Crisis in Izmir 08/11/2016 Izban Employees Greve Gitti, Transport Crisis in Izmir: TCDD, which operates the suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. TCDD which operates suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. staff, strikes, schools and workplaces to go to the stations of citizens going to great amazement, some citizens, "How do we go on the black wing of an air let's go?" he rebelled. TCDD which operates suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. The staff decided to strike from today. Working at İZBAN İZ
- Atinada Rail Transportation Employees 24 Entered Hour Strike 03/03/2017 ATINA Rail Transport Employees 24 Hourly Strikes: The unions that opposed the draft law of the government to include the metro, tram and train revenues in the OASA (Attica Public Transportation Organization) announced an 24 hourly strike for the third time in ten days. Claiming that the planned changes would facilitate the plans of the creditors and that the public transport services will be transferred to the private sector, trade union members said, "We will not leave the public transport services in the hands of the private sector, but we will switch to the more fair and cheaper tariff implementation as much as we can," he said. 23 and 28 are going to work today as well as two strikes in February X
- Metro and Tramway Workers in Izmir Preparing for a Strike 24/12/2018 In Izmir, a further strike is on the door after İZBAN. The workers of the metro and tram lines are also preparing for the strike due to the imposition of 14 hike by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. 8 which took place between İzmir Metro, İzmir Metro and Demiryol-İş Trade Union affiliated with Türk-İş. period agreement on collective bargaining agreement could not be reached. After two months of interviews, there was no result in the one-month breaker period. The Metropolitan Municipality did not even attend the inter- mediator meeting it requested for the last time. The strike process will be started with the interpreter report. The 64 clause of the 24 bulk contract draft ğ
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Dutch Railway workers preparing for strike 05/06/2012 The FNV Railway Union is preparing a strike to react to the interruption plan within the framework of the Kunduz Coalition. According to the statement made by the FNV Railway Union, thousands of reactions from union members within the last few days and the unrest in the savings package prepared by temporary government partners continued to increase. Union officials say most of the members are troubled by the convenience of layoff rules. Other criticisms made by union members include the elimination of tax-deductible travel costs and the retention of retirement age rules. FNV says that if necessary, a nationwide strike can be reached V
- Today in History: 14 September 1908 Anatolia and Orient Railway workers went on strike Tarih 14/09/2012 14 September 1908 Anatolia and Orient Railway workers went on strike. Workers requested to have their working hours reduced from 10,5 to 8,5 hours. The company agreed to give 20 hike and a half salary bonus to the salaried employee.
- Today in History: 14 September 1908 Anatolia and Orient Railway workers went on strike. 14/09/2015 Today in history 14 September 1908 Anatolia and Orient Railway workers went on strike. Workers requested to have their working hours reduced from 10,5 to 8,5 hours. The company agreed to give 20 hike and a half salary bonus to the salaried employee.
- Belgian railway workers went on strike 27/11/2013 Belgian railway workers have gone on strike: a new one is added to the strikes of the Belgian Railways Company (SNCB), which has been running for some time. Railway employees say this week will strike more. Belgian railway workers announced that the new action package was put into practice by the Minister of Development and State Companies Jean-Pascal Labille confirming that the 2018, which is part of the Railways Reform Package, will close the contract with the 1000. The discontent among the workers of the SNCB has begun to signal that the actions will be carried out more strictly. The railroad workers are also through the union Demir
- Railroad workers in France went on strike 13/12/2013 In France, railroad workers went on strike: The strike caused paralysis in the country. Due to the strike of workers protesting the reforms that the National Railway Administration wants to do within the organization, approximately 40 of the scheduled high speed train services was canceled. The strike of the workers in the commuter trains in Paris made a difficult time to reach the capitals. The fact that the commuter trains work with 50 capacity led to long delays of the capitals especially during the morning hours of work. The trains linking France to Belgium and the UK were not interrupted, while the 30 of trains connecting to Switzerland and Italy was canceled. The strike is expected to end on Friday morning. Gre