İnkum Teleferic Project is Implemented: In İnkumu, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of Bartın, the project of the cable car and cruise terrace, which is aimed to bring the tourism season to 12 moon, is realized.
General Assembly President Kenan Dursun said in his statement on the subject: fer Together with the Secretary General of Special Administration İbrahim Kayış Plan Project Investment and Construction Manager Yılmaz Hızoğlu, we made in-situ inspections about the location of the cable car and the Navigation Terrace Project which we believe to be very important for the Incum. We will make sure that our guests who come to this beautiful city where the sandy sea meets the forest with this beautiful project that we believe will surpass the class.
For this reason, it is very important that this project, which is planned to be built on the most dominant hill, will add significant added value to Bartin, which is going to be the month of 12 in Incum. We plan to make this project, which we attach great importance to with the support of our Honorable Governor, Yılmaz Tunç, with our Governor Seyfettin Azizoğlu and the Ministry of Culture. I wish success in the works of the Plan Project Directorate employees of the Special Provincial Administration which will carry out this project. Yine
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The First Step for the Incium Cable Car Project 11/03/2013 The first step was taken for the Inferum Ropeway Project It was stated that the first step was taken in the cable car project which is planned to be built in the town of Bartin. According to a statement made by the Bartin Provincial Special Administration, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri in the cable car projects experienced in the province of Hüseyin Küçükbakar and Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, "Bartin Governor Bülent Savur demand and the Ministry of Youth and Sports Deputy Undersecretary Aslan Karanfil" in this project, we initiated the necessary work was done.
- Cable car project to the beach 11/12/2012 "The best way to use the resources we have in 2013 will be to serve our people," said Ali Kartal, president of the Provincial General Assembly. Kartal, a press conference held in the provincial council hall, the special administration 2013 year 23 million 150 thousand pounds determined and 19 increase compared to the previous year said. General administration of the budget for the next money would find lira 2013 million in 50 save the eagle, he said: "This budget we have identified so xnumx's investment in, left the rest of the staff and consumption. Our primary business road, water and sewer. Again this year we 42-kilometer first floor new…
- First Step for Bartın İnkum Ropeway Project 11/03/2013 The first step was taken for Bartın İnkum Ropeway Project It was stated that the first step was taken in the ropeway project which is planned to be built in the town of Bartin. According to a statement made by the Bartin Provincial Special Administration, Kastamonu, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kayseri in the cable car projects experienced in the province of Hüseyin Küçükbakar and Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis said the project was laid on the table. General Secretary Ibrahim Kayis, ız In this project, we initiated the project with the request of Bartin Governor Bülent Savur and the Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Aslan Karanfil. As a result of the three alternatives and the completion of the works ul
- Cable car coming to the beach 11/12/2012 The cable car is coming to the beach of incentives Provincial General Assembly President Ali Kartal, "the best way to use the resources we will try to offer our people in the 2013'da" he said. Kartal, a press conference held in the provincial council hall, the special administration 2013 year 23 million 150 thousand pounds determined and 19 increase compared to the previous year said. Noting that the budget will reach 2013 million pounds in the 50 with the money coming from the general administration, Kartal stated: UM The 42 of this budget is allocated to investment and the rest is divided into personnel and consumption. Our priority business is road, water and sewerage. Again this year we are on the first floor of kilomet
- Artvin cable car project is implemented thanks to Governor's Office 10/12/2012 Artvin cable car project was implemented by the Governor Governor Kalkan: çözmek Artvin to solve the problem of transportation Artvin cable car project as the Governorship of Artvin Governor Necmettin Kalkan, Artvin to solve the problem of transportation to the Governor's work as a Governor of the ropeway project, he said. The Governor of the Artvin Polisevi breakfast, as well as Deputy Governor Yilmaz Kurt Yilmaz, Chief of Police Husrev Salmaner, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Orhan Yazici, Director of National Education Mustafa Yanmaz and the district headmen of the central district and village headmen attended. Governor Kalkan, in his speech here, stated that the term of his office in Artvin passed by about 1.5 years, "This"
- Trabzon's ropeway project takes place 24/09/2016 The ropeway project in Trabzon is being implemented: The project of the ropeway project planned to be built in Trabzon was prepared. The ropeway to be installed between the coast and Botanic Park will be a total length of 3 thousand meters and 2 separate stations will be found. The zoning plans prepared for the station and pylon locations of the coastal-botanical park teleferic project planned for some time in Trabzon were negotiated in Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Assembly and unanimously accepted. The 2 Station, which will be located in the Rubble and Botanic Park, will have a total of 3 thousand meters in length. GÜMRÜKÇÜOĞLU: BOTANİK'DEN BOZTEPE CONNECTED TO Trabzon Metropolitan Mayor ÜM
- Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project 17/12/2016 Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project Goes to Life: The Teleferic Project, which is one of the biggest dreams of Osmaniye, comes to life. In the November session of the Osmaniye Provincial Assembly, it was unanimously decided to submit the DFD Project to the Doga Valley for the feasibility of the cable car system in Karaçay Valley and to provide co-financing for the project. The ulan Technical, Economic and Financial Feasibility of the Osmaniye Karaçay Ropeway System dar project submitted to the DOĞAKA Direct Operating Financial Support Program by the Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration was successful. The project will be financed jointly by Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration and DOĞAKA.
- Denizli Zeytin Plateau cable car project takes place 02/12/2013 Denizli Olive Plateau cable car project is implemented: To support the regional development of DENİZLİ, Muğla and Aydın, the South Aegean Development Agency (GEKA) will provide financial support to the two projects of the Denizli Municipality, 1 million 498 thousand pounds. GEKA decided to support the projects of 'Wake Up to the World Heritage Laodice' for the restoration of the Church of the Holy Cross, which was unearthed during the excavations in Laodikya Antique City. Denizli Municipality applied to the Tourism Infrastructure Financial Support Program, where GEKA called for support, with two projects. … Zeytin Plateau lüğü prepared by the EU Project Unit of Denizli Municipality Survey Project Directorate
- Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project 12/03/2014 Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project is Implemented: Sipahioğlu starts the week before the 2009 elections. Sipahioğlu, aş Damlataş 100. We are breaking down the old one-storey building in the year park and we are starting to work, and we are laying the foundation Yıl. 29 March 2009'da before the local elections between Alanya Castle and Damlataş promised to implement the project, but due to some mishaps that occur during the 5 year-long process can not achieve this goal Alanya Mayor and AKP Alanya Mayor Candidate Hasan Sipahioğlu, heralding yesterday he gave. Yesterday morning the Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Dün
- Manisa Spil Mountain Cable Car Project Takes Life 04/03/2016 Manisa Spil Mountain Ropeway Project Starts to Life: At the Spil Mountain, which is the important natural tourism center of Manisa, the cable car project that citizens have been waiting for for years is being implemented. With the Build-Operate-Transfer model, the work to be carried out on 50 million pounds will start in April and will be completed at 2017. The first digging for the cable car that the Manisa citizens dreamed for years is being hit. Work on the construction of the 7,5 km-long cable car to Spil Mountain will begin in April. Ömer Faruk Çelik, President of the Municipality of Şehzadeler, stated that the cable car project at the level of ministries is a project which has been signed by the Tekinalp Group of Companies and the contractor company Doppelmayr of Austria.