According to the results of the entrance exam, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency will recruit an Assistant Banking Specialist (Banking Area) to be employed in the Agency's main and advisory service units (Istanbul).
The entrance exam is in two stages, written and oral. The written phase of the entrance exam will be held in Istanbul (Marmara University Göztepe Campus) in morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday, June 4, 2022.
Information regarding the place, date and time of the written and oral exams will be announced on the official website of the Institution (www.bddk.org.tr). Candidates will not be notified separately. Candidates' information on the exam process on e-Government Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr)
must follow through.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Terms and Conditions
1) Being a Turkish citizen.
2) Not being deprived of public rights.
3) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging, laundering of property values arising from crime, or smuggling.
4) In terms of military status; Not having any connection with military service, not having reached the age of military service, or having completed active duty or postponed or transferred to the reserve class if he / she has reached the military service age.
5) Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6) In the first paragraph of Article 5411 of the Banking Law No. 8;
- a) Not being bankrupt in accordance with the provisions of the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law No.2004, not declaring a concordat, not having the restructuring application approved by means of reconciliation or a decision to postpone bankruptcy,
- b) Failure to hold qualified shares or control in banks where Article 5411 of the Banking Law No.71 is applied, or banks that have been transferred to the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (Fund) prior to the entry into force of this Law,
- c) Bankers subject to liquidation and financial institutions subject to liquidation except for voluntary liquidation, development and investment banks whose operating licenses have been revoked, partnership rights of their partners, excluding dividends, as well as management and supervision transferred to the Fund, or whose permission and authority to conduct banking and accept deposits and participation funds have been revoked. does not have qualified shares in credit institutions or does not hold control before it is transferred to the Fund or before the permission and authority to conduct banking and accept deposit and participation funds is revoked,
- d) Even if they have been pardoned, except for negligent offenses, they have not been sentenced to heavy imprisonment or more than five years in prison pursuant to the abolished Turkish Penal Code No. 765 and other laws, or to imprisonment for more than three years pursuant to the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 and other laws, or abolished Banks No. 3182 Opposition to the provisions of the Law, the Banks Law No. 4389, which was repealed by this Law, the Capital Markets Law No. 2499, and the legislation on lending transactions requiring imprisonment, or pursuant to the repealed Turkish Penal Code No. 765, Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 or other laws, disgraceful crimes such as qualified embezzlement, embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy and smuggling crimes other than exploitation and consumption smuggling, collusion in official tenders and purchases, money laundering or against the personality of the State. revealing state secrets with crimes committed a, Offenses against the sovereignty of the State and the dignity of its organs, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, crimes against relations with foreign states, tax evasion crimes or these crimes not being convicted of participation, conditions
7) Persons who do not meet the conditions specified in sub-paragraphs (a), (b), (c) and (d) of the first paragraph of article 5411 of this Law in Article 26 of the Banking Law No. 8, general manager in banks, They cannot be employed as assistant general managers or officials with signature authority. Banks are obliged to immediately revoke the signing authority of these persons. As a result of the agency audits, the signatory powers of bank members who are found to have violated the provisions of this Law or other relevant legislation and endangered the safe operation of the bank, and against whom legal prosecution is requested, are temporarily revoked by a Board decision. Not to be among those prohibited from working within the scope of the provision "They cannot be employed in any bank as personnel having signing authority without the permission of the Board."
8) Not to have a situation that prevents his appointment to public service in archive research and/or security investigation.
Candidates can submit their applications by entering the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) on e-Government between 5-16 May 2022 until 23:59:59. using the job application screen, which will become active in the calendar.