Expeditions stopped due to a breakdown in Marmaray in Kadikoy, passengers walked down the rails. When the wagons did not open for a while, the panicked 1 fainted, while a passenger attempting to get out of the wagon injured his arm. After the elimination of the fault, the flights to Kadıköy direction returned to normal.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) said in a statement about the malfunction; “Today (26 June 2019) Marmaray line is located in Gebze-Halkalı The train set 10029, which is running between the hours, failed at the exit of Suadiye Station at 10.35.
1-The train set is locked due to the fact that the passengers apply the brakes of the train during the breakdown
it was not possible to rectify the fault.
2-Passengers on the train are evacuated with the support of police and fire brigade and come to Suadiye Station
It is provided.
During the 3-evacuation, a passenger strikes his arm so that he does not need treatment
It was injured.
4-One single line operation due to the incident in the Marmaray line, with the withdrawal of the train set from the line
Together with 13.35, the normal train operation has been started. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uysal's Comment on UKOME Decision on UBER 06/06/2018 President Mevlüt Uysal; UKOME, tourism operating certificates, not to take a taxi to relax the tourism industry announced that a new decision can be taken. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with the school principals, teachers, the school association and the administrators of the National Education Community in the street oudar organized in Maltepe. President Mevlut Uysal who addressed the participants before Ramadan, and Istanbul in Turkey, said that experiencing the mercy and blessings of Ramadan, "Environment in our country do not open the mouth with the taste of a lot of people fasting and the fasting. Let's pray, they'll have peace of mind as soon as possible. We know; If there is a powerful Turkey in peace ...
- TCDD Announces the Level Crossing Accident Report 07/08/2014 TCDD Announces the Level Crossing Accident Report on the Issue: The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) made a statement about the accident that killed a person in Konya. The statement made by TCDD said: ın The previous day in Yenice neighborhood of Konya, a citizen's death on the railway line while crossing the street crossing the railway company deeply upset. The rules of crossing railways are clear. Our citizens must pass through level crossings within the framework of the rules. Apart from this, passing the railway line is always at risk. 500 meters near the scene of the traffic is open, all kinds of protection measures are taken at the level crossing.
- IBB President Mevlüt Uysal Announces Accident 02/02/2018 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlut Uysal, a traffic accident that occurred this morning, issued a message. President Uysal, the message; "Unfortunatly, our citizens of 3 passed away this morning in an accident caused by a private public bus. Mercy of God to our citizens who died, I wish the health of the relatives of our relatives. I would like to take this opportunity to declare that we have made efforts to resolve the problem of Private Public Buses permanently and that we have reviewed all the details about the accident.
- President Tuna Announces New Ulus Square Study 20/10/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna stated that the drilling works in Yeni Ulus Square construction works are about to be completed. Answering the questions of journalists about the construction of Yeni Ulus Meydanı, Tuna said that the drilling works continued at full speed. TAYBİKAT WORKS HAVE BEEN REALIZED Ulus Tuna Project, which will progress gradually after the completion of the drilling operations President Tuna said, ÇALIŞ The project was prepared. Drilling work will be started after the drilling work, Son he said. Tuna, who announced that construction of the new Ulus Square Project will be started within a few months after the tender stage, gave the following information:'n The weather conditions in the coming winter months Yeni
- TCDD's Description of Malfunction in Marmaray 30/09/2015 Description from the TCDD on the Marmaray Failure: The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray. The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray. The statement said: "Marmaray line serving in Istanbul between the Ayrılıkçeşmesi-Kazlıçeşme stations, energy is cut due to the catenary failure at Üsküdar Station at 10.37 today. During the power cut, passengers on the train were evacuated. has been energized and the train operation has been resumed.
- İZBAN malfunctioned citizen fainted 25/05/2015 İZBAN malfunctioned citizens fainted: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD jointly implemented in İZBAN since the opening of the problems since the day does not know. İZBAN the day before the evening was used intensively due to a technical reason. About half an hour waiting for Kemer Station İZBAN'da some citizens fainted due to the operation of air conditioners. After half an hour's waiting, İZBAN continued on the road. İZBAN made no statement about the failure.
- Escalator Failure Description of Marmaray Station from TCDD 09/09/2015 In TCDD from the Marmaray Station Escalator Malfunction Description: by the General Directorate of the Republic of Turkey State Railways, the Marmaray station walking in a written statement regarding the news for that work of stairs, "Marmaray Üsküdar Station an escalator technical units of control as a result of on the eastern bay of ' The chain was closed for safety reasons because of the rusting and elongation. by the General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, made a written statement regarding the news that the operation of the escalator for the Marmaray station. … Chain rust and elongation due to chain corrosion and elongation due to the control of the technical units of the escalator located in the eastern peron zone of the Üsküdar Station in Marmaray,
- Description of the train accident in Izmir 27/06/2016 Description of the Railway Accident in Izmir from İZBAN Description: İZBAN trains carrying Izmir-based city trains from İZBAN A.Ş. for the collision of the locomotive of the Turkish State Railways and the light injury of the 1 passenger. İZBAN trains carrying passengers in Izmir, the locomotive's collision with Turkish State Railways and the light injury of the 1 passenger were explained by İZBAN A.Ş. The train accident occurred in the Alsancak district Hilal station in the Konak district. İZBAN trains serving in the urban transportation, the locomotives connected to the railways hit the back. With the impact of the collision, the locomotive was derailed and the rear part of the İZBAN train was derailed. Accident ...
- Explanation of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Works from İBB 22/03/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to work on Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line which is designed for comfortable, comfortable and fast service in public transportation. The infrastructure of the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will be constructed by the Rail Systems Department, has to be done. Waste water and rain water lines will be replaced and renewal works will be carried out in the transition areas where the system will be installed. As a result of the studies, the coastal road of Abdülezelpaşa Caddesi, Unkapanı - Balat Directorate, 22, will be closed to traffic on Thursday as of March. The traffic flow in the area will be provided from one lane for two months. 1100 meters long X
- SAMULAŞ's Tramway Accident Explanation 08/09/2018 Samsun, 10.50'de Kilicdede station in the 77 ST storm hit a person named ST. The person under the tram was taken to the hospital by ambulance while being removed from the bottom of the tram by the fire crews. The following statement was made from Samulaş A.Ş. of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality regarding the accident; "10 50: XNUMX Kilisdede Tram Station pedestrian level crossing at the crossing of the citizens under the tram following the incident to the scene of the incident by the firefighters, medical teams and personnel from the bottom of the tram under the intervention of medical teams on the scene of the first intervention was made to the Samsun Training and Research Hospital With the information we have received, our passenger's health status tır