Educational and Scientific Cooperation Protocol was signed between TCDD and Ankara University on 17 June 2019 Tuesday.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun and Ankara University Rector. Dr. Within the scope of the protocol signed by Erkan İbiş; With the training and specialization of TCDD personnel, it was aimed to contribute to increasing the capacity to cope with disasters and raising public awareness.
With the protocol;
• Collaboration on joint scientific (including consultancy, projects and research), educational and managerial studies in consultation with Ankara University Disaster Management Application and Research Center (AFAM),
• TCDD personnel competencies will be improved on Disaster Risk Management,
• Joint scientific activities such as workshops, symposiums, congresses and conferences will be organized,
• TCDD personnel whose conditions are suitable for graduate education will be able to make master's degree in Disaster Risk Management Second Cycle Program without Thesis.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cooperation Protocol between TCDD and Karatekin University 06/06/2012 Ronik Project Based Mechatronics Workshop UM was organized in cooperation with Çankırı Karatekin, Kastamonu and Sinop Universities and held in Çankırı on 25-27 May. In the workshop; Cooperation Protocol was signed between TCDD and Çankırı Karatekin University on Rail Systems. . Machinery, automation, electrical-electronics, automotive, biomedical, etc., working in the fields of Public Institutions / Industrialists and industrialists, academicians, engineers, technical teachers and technicians participated in the workshop; Deputy General Manager İsa APAYDIN, who represented our organization, made a presentation about TCDD's activities and objectives. He gave information about the connection between mechatronics and TCDD. APAYDIN is also at the Vocational High School Gym bölüm
- Cooperation Protocol signed between TCDD and Azerbaijan Railways 18/09/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt and the Head of Logistics Department Mehmet Altınsoy visited 13-15 September 2017 in Baku on the Azerbaijan Railways (ADY). In the meetings held during the visit, arrangements to be applied and the transportation tariffs to be applied to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) line were discussed. With the alternative modes of transport to the ICTA, a bilateral protocol was signed on the joint tariffs to be implemented in order to establish a suitable tariff for transporting the cargoes coming from Iran to the south, Russia-Siberia line and Trans Caspian corridor from the north to Russia and from the port of Poti to Europe and to our country. TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegation renewed Baku hey
- Distance Education Protocol has been signed between TCDD General Directorate and Erzincan University! 30/01/2012 TCDD and Erzincan University in the framework of the cooperation between the TCDD staff for distance education training protocol was signed. Protocols and principles for ensuring the participation of employees of TCDD General Directorate in associate degree programs in order to improve their professional knowledge and skills have been determined. In accordance with the provisions of the Protocol, they will be able to register for one of the associate degree programs in the fields of TCDD or its affiliates and the persons who meet the requirements. Source: TCDD
- Cooperation Protocol between UTİKAD and HASEN 24/04/2016 Cooperation Protocol between UTİKAD and HASEN: International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTİKAD) and Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) 20 signed a cooperation protocol on April. The protocol signed by General Director of UTİKAD, Cavit Uğur and HASEN Secretary General Haldun Yavaş took place in the cooperation between the two institutions regarding the logistics sector. 20 signed a protocol between the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTİKAD) and the Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) in order to carry out the work on the logistics sector in the Caspian Region in cooperation. UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur and HASEN Secretary General UT
- Alstom ITU Technical Cooperation Between Turkey and Protocol Signed 07/04/2018 Alstom Turkey and Istanbul Technical University (ITU), signed a technical cooperation protocol to enhance cooperation in the field of education in Turkey. Agreement, 03 April 2018 hours at 12.00'da Istanbul Technical University Rector. Dr. Mehmet Karaca, Alstom Turkey General Manager Mr. Arban Çitak and Alstom Group Middle East and Africa Region Vice President of System and Infrastructure Mama Sougoufara. The term of the agreement is extended, including 5 years. The partnership focuses on the education of “Railway Engineering başlayan of ITU engineering students and those who started to work at Alstom. Those who start working at Alstom will receive training from Alstom and ITU instructors, so hat
- Cooperation between TCDD and Karabük University and Kardemir. 14/02/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 8 February 2011 Karabük University (KBU) Rector. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal and KARDEMİR General Manager Fadıl Demirel met with. In the interview held in the office of Suleyman Karaman, between TCDD and KBU and KARDEMIR at CBU area; It was decided to cooperate with KARDEMİR for long life rail production, testing at KBU site and TCDD for providing technical support. As is known, rail production is carried out in KARDEMİR and the rail systems department established in Karabük University continues to teach. Within the scope of cooperation decision between TCDD and KBU and KARDEMİR; In KARDEMİR, which produces rail according to the European Railway Standard (EN), yol
- Subsidiaries of TCDD came together in education 02/04/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's three subsidiary TÜDEMSAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ and organized into 4 group for TÜVASAŞ staff Greetings, diction and Protocol Rules, Stress Management, Effective Communication Techniques, Motivation and Staff Productivity Improvement Techniques have started the seminar training. In the first group, TÜVASAŞ Executive Vice President Turgut Köksal stated that he wished the training to be efficient for all the staff. In the training given by the Specialist Psychologist Gülsüm Demirel, the participants received information about the Protocol Rules and Social Behaviors in Public Life.
- BTSO and ESO Cooperation Protocol Signed 27/09/2018 Bursa business world's roof organization Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) and Eskişehir Chamber of Industry signed a protocol of strategic cooperation. BCCI, Room Service Building Assembly Hall Speaking at realization of the protocol ceremony BCCI president Burkay, Turkey's wealth center in the Marmara Basin in the Istanbul Chamber of Industry together with the ESO on strategic cooperation that began said that they came together to bring a new dimension. President Burkay, a new partnership in Eskişehir and strategic areas such as space aerospace, defense and rail systems, where they cooperate on many important projects ranging from the acquisition of boron to the economy and the 'Spring of Design and Innovation' activities.
- BTSO and Adana Chamber of Industry Signed Strategic Cooperation Protocol 13/04/2019 A strategic cooperation protocol was signed between Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) and Adana Chamber of Industry. TOBB Board Member and Adana Chamber of Industry Chairman Zeki Kivanc, congratulated the commerce and industry Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chamber for the signature of Turkey's best project life, "in Adana at the BCCI's brand projects we want to implement." said. Adana Chamber of Industry Chairman Zeki Kivanc and board members, BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay visited. Within the scope of the visit, BTSO President Burkay and the President of Adana Chamber of Industry, Kıvanç, to strengthen the cooperation between the two rooms Ziyaret
- BTSO and Sakarya TSO Signed Strategic Cooperation Protocol 02/05/2019 Turkey's Marmara Basin shaping the economy the two most important production center in Bursa and Istanbul, have joined forces to cooperate in strategic sectors. A strategic cooperation protocol was signed between Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Bursa and moving together to Sakarya, Turkey's objectives. Ibrahim Burkay, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BTSO, and Akgün Altuğ, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sakarya TSO signed a protocol to strengthen the relations between the two Chambers in high value-added areas. Speaking in the program organized at BTSO Altıparmak Representative Office, BTSO President Burkay, 15 is the export performance close to $ 1 billion, 21 Organized B