the president has made huge relations
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Hasan Ali Çelik, Member of the Parliament, Visits Arif 18/08/2013 Deputy Hasan Ali Çelik Founded in Arifiyada Contacts: AK Party Deputy Sakarya Hasan Ali Steel Arifiye visited the district and found various contacts. Çelik also went to Doğançay's High Speed Train Project site and received a detailed briefing about the project from TCDD officials. Firstly, Arifiye Municipality visited Çelik and Arifiye Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu received information about the works and projects of the Municipality and then visited the Municipality Staff. After that, Ak Parti District President Ethem Çınar and Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu visited Arifiye District Governorship Steel, District Editorial Office, Land Registry and Population Directorate Ak
- Minister Turhan contacted Bayburt 15/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We have organized, developed, beautiful cities. This will continue to be done under the geographical conditions of each city." said. Bayburt Mayor Turhan who visited Mete Memiş authorities here said in a statement, municipal services is an important place in urban planning services in people's lives, said the AK municipality, said that complacency municipality of stay their heritage Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's President Recep. Urbanization in terms of Turkey across a revolution, change, Turhan pointing experiencing transformation, "Our city has grown, evolved. Course of the day the expectations of our people city life in this sense, is changed according to the needs of the age. It ...
- 1 liraya cable car enjoyment in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankara, 1 pounds cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Ropeway officials, routine maintenance, Ministry of Industry inspection units and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers yetkil
- Get Ready to Ski in Four Seasons in Ankara 20/03/2014 Ankarada Get Ready Four Seasons Ski Making: The leader of Turkey's real estate sector Sinpas developed by the Building and Ankara's central rate every day more and more rising Altınoran year, will enjoy skiing four seasons began studies Ski Resort. Altınoran, which is the biggest life project of the real estate sector, prepared to change Ankara's sense of housing with colorful and innovative social facilities within it, redefines the standards that will increase the quality of housing and life. Altınoran has a summer skiing experience at the center, which connects the main runway and training course, as well as jumping ramps and ski houses with lower and upper elevations.
- MİT setting in Ankara 11/06/2014 MİT adjustment to the cable car in Ankara: Ankara Yenimahalle, planned to be opened in September Atatürk Forest Farm (AOÇ) Ankapark'a to extend the route of the cable car line to the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) was set. According to the news of Haberturk Newspaper Ismail Ozyurt MIT campus on the new project was prepared for the cable car to pass. It was planned to build a ropeway between Yenimahalle metro station and AOÇ for the transportation to Ankapark, which is planned to be opened in September. Şentepe The project of the 8 km cable car line which will be the continuation of the Yenimahalle cable car will be the project of the Cultural Property Protection Board of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism elik
- Village roads in Ankara reached asphalt 03/11/2014 In Ankara, the village roads reached asphalt: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality initiated asphalt mobilization to villages. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to equip the capital with hot asphalt from the new districts to its borders and the most remote neighborhoods (villages). Dusty, grounded and stony village roads that have not been seen for asphalt for years, have been paved by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, their lines are drawn and they have a modern look. Mayor Melih Gökçek, Büyük We had promised the elections. 'New towns and villages will equip with asphalt' he. We are fulfilling one of our promises. Our work continues rapidly. Çalış In the new districts, which are in the responsibility of many fields, especially in agriculture and livestock hay
- Ankaray every day in Ankara carrying thousands of people and mobility does not end in Metro 12/05/2012 Metro and Ankaray, which are the indispensable public transportation vehicles of the Capital, carry thousands of people every day in Ankara and have mobility around the clock. They met with Ankaray in 1996 and met with Metro at 1997. The two-way indispensable public transport between Kızılay-Batıkent The hundreds of employees at Ankara Metro provide fast and safe travel on rails during the day, while maintaining, repairing and cleaning trains and rails in the evening. METRO AND ANKARA'S TECHNOLOGY BASE Ankara Metro and Ankaray are managed from centers such as airports. At the technology base where storage, maintenance, cleaning and security are provided next to Macunköy Station, the movement of trains, control of cameras, security personnel Mac
- Ankara's Cayyolu subway operation resumes 14/06/2012 Due to the construction work on the Çayyolu subway, a difficult day is waiting for the construction of the Ankara residents. The construction of the metro connecting Çukurambar and Söğütözü was started in Ankara and the street was closed to traffic for 4 months. The drivers coming from Konya Road and going to Çukurambar will use Ufuk University Street and those who come from Kızılay will reach the targets by going to Ufuk University Street by crossing the İnönü Bulvarı - Konya Highway at the bridge junction. The traffic exit between the exit of the Inönü Boulevard and Necatibey Caddesi General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (DSI) is the closure of the section between the LYS After this date drivers from Kızılay to Çayyolu ölçü
- International High Speed Seminar started in Ankara 04/10/2012 International High Speed Seminar, organized jointly by TCDD and the International Railways Association (UIC), which forms the organizational roof of the world railways, started. The seminar is attended by a large number of experts from Turkey and abroad. The di International Railway Business Course Kur and the High Speed Committee Meeting were held at the Eskişehir Training Center, which was decided to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCE) for the fulfillment of the regional training needs of the International Railways Association and the development of cooperation with TCDD. Seminars, as well as Turkey, Spain, Germany, Japan, France, the Czech Republic, the participating experts from the European Railway Agency with UIC and Portugal, ...
- Bursa Fast Train at 2015 in Ankara 23/12/2012 Ankara 2 hours with the Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes The railway, which has been brought up by Kemal Demirel, the former deputy of the CHP, for years, comes true in 2015. Governor Harput, the base station in the city center with the participation of the ministers of the 23 will be taken on December Sunday said. Bursa, Ankara, the fastest way to connect the high-speed train to work with full speed, while the project is a great and important to turn the dream into a real quality emphasizing that the Governor Sahabettin Harput, follows the work carried out step by step. Governor Harput, who recently examined the work on site, recalled that there were trains in Bursa tomorrow century ago.
- Land Train in Ankara (Video) 31/01/2013 Black Train in Ankara In Central Anatolia, especially 17. 18. century, even in the 19 century, transport of goods as known is made with caravans, but rather in the interior of Anatolia. These caravans were usually caravans consisting of 200, 300 camels. They were involved in a transport system that carried basic supplies from a settlement to another settlement center. With the arrival of the railway to Ankara in 1892, this transportation is gradually gradually becoming more and more gradually separated from the caravans. http://youtu.be/na-bq6li0uo http://youtu.be/g5tcjGycwX0
- High-speed train hit by young injured in Ankara 08/03/2013 In Ankara, the high-speed train hit the young injured in Ankara-Konya high speed train (YHT) was injured in the young foot hit. Starting from Ankara Railway Station and taking the Ankara-Konya route YHT, Etimesgut District Commanders station at the time, waiting by the rails Hamdi Ercan Yaman (20) young people hit. Hamdi Ercan Yaman, was thrown aside by the impact of the impact, YHT was able to stand after about 1 kilometers. Shortly after the incident, the medical team, along with the stretcher, crossed the train underpass and reached the injured person. The young wounded on the stretcher, was passed through the lower passage and moved to the ambulance. The first intervention in the ambulance and the foot müdah
- Chinese CSR to produce wagons in Ankara 12/04/2013 The Chinese CSR will produce wagons in Ankara: CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will build a rail car production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity in the second stage will be created in the first stage, et he said. The project, which is planned to start production after the 150 monthly construction period, will continuously work with 12 Chinese and 30 Turkish qualified technical personnel.
- Chinese CSR to build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara 13/04/2013 Chinese CSR will build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will establish a carriage production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity will be created in the second stage, et said Celik. In the project, which is planned to start production after 150 monthly construction period, 12 Chinese and 30 qualified Turkish UM
- Pressed button for Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Ankara (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2013 Pressed button for Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Ankara Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Metro Vehicles Production Plant in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. In addition to the Minister Yıldırım, Ankara Mayor Melih Gökçek, Sincan Mayor Mustafa Tuna and Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir attended the ceremony. Minister Yıldırım, the construction of the Metro Vehicles Production Facility has begun to start the construction. 'Metro Tools Production Facility to negotiate with the contractor firm for the start of production Yildirim, a firm bargain with the firm authorized. Yildirim's firm official says 'No Friday to Friday'
- Ankara Metros Are Not Ended Who Will Be Done? 14/04/2013 Ankara Metros Are Not Ended Who Will Be Done? Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, who participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone, spoke about the subways of Ankara. Yildirim, who pointed out that the construction of the Ankara subway continues at a great pace, explained the works of the General Director (Metin Tahan, Deputy General Director of Infrastructure Investments) 3 shift, 24 hours, close to the thousand 500. They are working hard to minimize the problem, even if they are working with a thousand difficulties under the ground.
- Enjoy the cable car in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankarada cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Teleferik officials, the routine maintenance, the Ministry of Industry inspection units and the approval of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers T
- In Ankara, the old man's leg hit by a train 07/05/2013 In Ankara, the old man's foot struck by the train in Ankara, trying to cross the rails in the old man's foot was hit by a train. The accident occurred at Etimesgut Güvercinlik Train Station during the night. According to information received, the maintenance work of the YHT'in rail, running across the rails hit Sami Başpınar (80) 's. As a result of the impact, Başpınar was thrown to the edge of the rails, while his leg between the train and the rails was broken off from the wrist. Police and medical teams on the scene of the machine came to the scene. Health teams tied the broken part of Baspinar wrist bag. After the first intervention by the health teams Başpınar and wrist part yapılan
- TCDD-DB AG Working Group Meeting was held in Ankara 27/05/2013 TCDD-DB AG Working Group Meeting was held in Ankara The working group meeting of TCDD and DB AG (German Railways) was held in Ankara on the date of 15 May 2013 with the participation of TCDD, DB AG and DB Schenker officials under the chairmanship of Load Department President İbrahim ÇELİK. During the meeting, Turkey and in the framework of the ongoing cooperation in railway transport between Germany, it was made in discussions on new alternatives and planning to further increase the carrying amount. During the meeting, which was held to date, the Chairman of Load Department İbrahim ÇELİK presented detailed information on TCDD's current road works, investments and future targets. The participant delegation, Katılımcı
- Rail transport in Ankara is supported by escalators 29/08/2013 Ankara, rail transport is supported by escalator: Turkey's most secure, modern and fast public transportation vehicle Ankaray and subway traveling with Başkentliler of, continues to work to be able to move comfortably and safely in the station Metropolitan Municipality, 12 subway station between Kızılay-Batıkent and Dikimevi- 11, which operates at 54 Ankaray Station between AŞTİ, has started construction of new ones, especially the Kızılay station, in addition to the 76 escalator and 4 walking path. Each year Turkey has carried passengers exceeds the population of the municipality and the capital city of Ankara to meet with the service in December 30 1996 28 1997 August ...
- Rail system representatives met in Ankara 18/11/2013 Rail system representatives in Ankara met: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality depends Bugsaş company providing services on-site at the Ankara Metro hosted rail systems operating in various provinces of Turkey (metro, tram, etc.) representatives met. The meeting was held at the invitation of Ruhi Kurnaz, General Manager of BUGSAŞ and Rahmi Akdoğan, the Chief Executive Officer of Ankara Metro. İstanbul Transportation, İzmir Metro A.Ş., Bursa Transportation, Adana Rail Systems, Konya Rail Systems, Antalya Rail Systems, Eskişehir Tramway Operation, Samsun Transportation Inc. and Vocational Qualifications Authority officials attended. Occupational standards related to urban rail systems and preparation of vocational qualifications ler
- Woman in Ankara, arguing with her husband throws herself Metronine 23/11/2013 Women in a debate with her husband in Ankara in front of the Metron Coaching An ancient woman claimed to argue with her husband, threw herself in front of the subway, wanted to put an end to her life. The event took place at Vatan Street Hospital Metro Station in Yenimahalle district at noon. According to allegations, Zeynep G., who is of 58, has argued with his wife for an unknown reason. Zeynep G., who left the house, then came to the subway station. Among the confused gaze of the old woman citizens threw herself in front of the subway. HEALTH CONDITION Good warning on the scene, medical teams, fire and police teams were shipped. The woman who survived the incident with slight abrasions lar
- Intervention to the Action of Transportation in Ankara 01/01/2014 Intervention to the Action of Transportation in Ankara: In Ankara Kızılay Metro, members of Halkevleri who wanted to pass the cards from the tourniquets to react to an incident in Istanbul were intervened. The group, who want to use the subway in Istanbul and who want to use the subway and security guards beat the Kızılay Metro, "Card, jump, turnstile," action made. "Transportation is the right, can not be sold" the slogan of the demonstrators turned to the turnstiles. In the statement, the event in Istanbul was condemned and the group who wanted to pass the turnstile ar
- There will be no time limitation in Ankara 14/01/2014 There will be no time limitation in Ankara: Ankara, 65 citizens above the bus as well as metro and Ankaray, they can ride at any time they want. In Ankara, over the age of 65 citizens will be able to get to the metro and Ankaray free of charge at any time as well as the bus. The distribution of free-of-charge Ankarakart in orange, which provides freedom to urban transport for elderly citizens, continues at 6. According to information provided by EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu the free Ankarakart in orange, 60 years to complete 61 years old the day area and the citizens residing in Ankara 75 TL equivalent graduated from the 64 years 65 years old the day area and Turkey ...
- The Project of Fall of the Fall in Istanbul and Ankara 10/02/2014 The Havaray Project in Istanbul and Ankara is on the agenda again: The project of Murat Güztoklusu, which was brought to the agenda for the first time as the candidate of Çankaya Mayor of 15 years ago, is on the agenda due to the upcoming local elections. 27 On July 2013 Day, Ankara Mayor Murat Davutoglu, who applied to the Republican People's Party (CHP) as a preliminary presenter for the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, decided to solve the transportation problem that has become the impasse of Ankara. announced. With more than twenty meetings organized by the CHP district organizations in Güzloclusu, the HAVARAY PROJECT Güz