After the Espark stop at the Eskişehir Tram stops, the name of the tram stop named dur Ulus Square le was changed as “Odunpazarı Municipality değiş.
Eskişehir tram stops are undergoing changes. After the Espark stop was changed to dur Ulus Square Es, the name of the state hospital tram station was changed.
About 6 months ago, the State Hospital units moved to Eskişehir City Hospital. The name of the station where the state hospital was located was changed with the last arrangement. The name of the stop was organized as ”Odunpazarı Municipality Dur. In addition to the change of the sign on the stop, the internal announcements of the tram have also changed. (the anadolugazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Samsun Rail System Opera Station Becomes Great Mosque Stop 06/06/2016 The name of the Samsun Rail System Opera Station Becomes the Great Mosque Stop: One of the busiest stops on the tram line, the Opera stop was called the Great Mosque. The name of the Opera stop on the Samsun Light Rail route has changed. The new name of the stop was the Great Mosque stop. The stop of the Saathane Square is an intense use of the people of Samsun. In front of the stop is the State Opera Ballet. The first stop was the name of the stop, therefore, the Opera Station. Samsun Grand Mosque is located just opposite the stop.
- Mayor Yilmaz Istedi, The name of the station was put Dur Samsunspor Stop 08/08/2016 President Yilmaz Wanted, the name of the station was put g Samsunspor Stop: Tekkeköy to go up to the tram line was a surprise development. At the request of Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the stop in front of Nuri Asan Facilities was given the name Samsunspor. There was a surprise development in the tram line going to Tekkeköy. At the request of Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the stop in front of the Nuri Asan Facilities was called Samsunspor. WORKS ARE CONTINUED The name of the stops on the tram line, which will go from Samsun center to Tekkeköy district, started to be determined slowly. Samsunsporlu supporters will be happy to stop at Nuri Asan Facilities.
- Eskişehir Will Meet A New Tram Line 05/06/2018 In Eskişehir, an important addition was made in the study which was started for the extension of the tram line based on the daily passenger carrying capacity 130 thousand. In addition to the extension of the 71 meter tram from the Emek-1081 Houses line, the Sultandere region has been added to the City Hospital with 71 beds completed in 1300 Homes. The starting point of the project with the name of one of the most remote areas of the city with the former name Sultandere 75. It's gonna be Year's Quarter. The new line will start from the last stop of 71 Evler Neighborhood and the new City Hospital and 75. It will extend to Sultandere. The groundbreaking ceremony of the new line will be held on 8 June Friday.
- KBU's Campus Name Changed to Iron & Steel Campus 12/09/2013 KBU's Campus Name changed to Demir Çelik Campus: The name of Karabük University campus was determined as 'Iron and Steel Campus' by the Board of Directors. Karabük University, which always stands for Karabük's values indicating the Rector. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, "Karabük city, which is the symbol of the organization, and Turkey is producing provinces iron Karabük Iron and Steel Works by Turkey's development and industrialization has played a very important role, not only did not serve Karabük, it gave great contribution in the industrialization efforts of these countries. Demir Çelik is one of the biggest values of Karabük. Demir Karabük University 30 in the light of the universal science with its student exceeding 1 thousand cities X
- Name of YOLDER Changed 02/10/2018 Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) 4. Ordinary General Assembly, TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Cultural Center. General Assembly that Turkey's determination of the new management and supervisory board members joined around 133 working. The name of the Association was changed to the Association of Solidarity and Solidarity of Railway Maintenance Personnel with the amendment of the Bylaws adopted in the General Assembly. YOLDER's 4.General General Assembly meeting was held on 29 September 2018 in Izmir. A commemoration ceremony was held for President Özden Polat, who recently died at the opening of the General Assembly. Mehmet Soner, who was elected as Chairman of the Board by the General Assembly Genel
- Tekirdağ Çorlu Airport Name Changed 28/03/2019 Processes for the replacement of Tekirdağ Çorlu Airport as Tekirdağ Çorlu Atatürk Airport were completed. The name of Çorlu Airport was changed to Çorlu Atatürk Airport with the directive of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure which was activated following the instructions and instructions of the President Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. In accordance with the decision taken in the Board of Directors of DHMİ, the necessary transactions were completed and the signposted "Tekirdağ Çorlu Atatürk Airport" was hanged at the airport entrance point.
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- Bursa-Yenişehir is one step closer to the goal of building 2023 high-speed train line up to 10 with YHT 31/12/2011 115 Bursa-Bilecik-kilometer high-speed railway, the first section of Bursa-Yenisehir 75-kilometer stage of the contract yesterday TCDD Ankara (Turkey Republic State Railways) was signed at the Headquarters Building. TCDD has signed a contract with YSE-Tepe Partnership to build the line. YSE-Tepe Partnership and Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman attended the signing ceremony. The line will be completed in 913 per day (2,5 per year). The first stage of the project will be prepared simultaneously in the Yenisehir-Bilecik section. With the completion of the 115 kilometer line at 2016, the travel time between Ankara and Bursa is at the 2 hour 10 minutes, İstanbul-Bursa X
- Haydarpaşa is one step closer to being a hotel 24/02/2013 Haydarpaşa is one step closer to being a hotel Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kadikoy Square and Haydarpasa Garage Project appealing to the petitioner who rejected the appeal. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, discussing objections to Haydarpasa Train Station and Kadikoy Square Plan including the opening of Haydarpasa Train Station and its surrounding area, including the opening of Haydarpasa Train Station and its environment to the building of Kadikoy. has decided to reject the 5379 appeal petition. Mayor of Kadikoy Selami Ozturk, said the subject will carry the judiciary. HAYDARPAŞA GARI IS LOCATED IN THE HOTEL With the Haydarpaşa Train Station prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, D
- One More Step in İZBAN Selçuk Line 07/01/2015 İZBAN One More Step in Selçuk Line: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, after 26 stations on the 2 kilometer, İZBAN Selçuk line, goes on the construction tender for 2 highway overpass and 6 highway type passageway subway. With the completion of the Selçuk line, the total line length of İZBAN will be 136 kilometers. Izmir Suburban System, which is the largest urban public transport project in the history of the Republic of Turkey, is being carried out in cooperation with Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD. 80 is a highway that extends the 30 kilometer of the kilometer.
- One More Step in Konak Tram 21/06/2016 Another step in Konak tramway: 128 Street (Bridge Stop) which provides the exit from the Küçükyalı district Mithatpaşa Street to the coast within the scope of the rail laying works started in front of Mustafa Kemal Sahil Bulvarı Air Training Command in Konak line in order to bring a new breath to the city transportation of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. 23 will be closed for 10 days from June. In the course of the road laying in front of the Mustafa Kemal Sahil Bulvarı Air Training Command, the Küçükyalı district was also completed. 128 Street (Bridge Stop) 23, which provides access to the beach from Mithatpaşa Street, will be closed to traffic for 10 days from June.
- A new step in the Karşıyaka tramway 17/08/2016 A new step in the Karşıyaka tram: Rail laying work at the Koçtaş Junction, one of the key points of the Karşıyaka tram line, which was built by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, was completed. Now there is the Carrefour Junction. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the rail laying at the intersection of the tram line of Karşıyaka tram line with Caher Dudayev Boulevard and 10006 / 1 Street and 8294 / 1 Street intersection (Koçtaş Junction). The first of the tramway works to be completed in two stages will take place at the intersection of 2040 / 4 Street and 6524 Street (Carrefour Junction). 19 is scheduled to be completed in 10 days. Tram…
- An important step has been taken in Konya Metro 04/08/2016 An important step was taken in Konya Metro: An important step was taken for the metro, which is a historical investment for Konya. The ministry and contractor company officials came to Konya for the Konya Metro of the 45 kilometer where the project tender was completed and examined on the ring line with the authorities of Metropolitan and central district municipalities. At the end of the review, the locations of the stations and the storage area were clarified. After the Ministry of Transport has made the tender for the project in the recent months for the Konya subway, the ministry and the contractor company officials came to Konya and conducted a survey with the technical team from the metropolitan and central district municipalities. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, Konya
- Another Step in Izmir Transportation Master Plan 02/01/2018 The final scenario and results of the "Transportation Master Plan", which will carry Izmir to 2030, will be held at 4. were discussed at the stakeholder meeting. Metropolitan Municipality officials, said they attach great importance to participation in the preparation of the plan. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to share the results of "Izmir Transportation Master Plan Revision" aiming 2030 year within the framework of a participatory process. In this context, 4. stakeholder meeting was also held. In the meeting, the final scenario and results of the plan formed as a result of 200 stakeholder meeting and survey studies conducted with 3 institutions and organizations were discussed. After the finishing touches, it will determine the transportation needs of Izmir, targeting the 2030 year, cycling, pedestrian, traffic regulations Son
- From the Metropolitan Metropolitan Municipality of Yunuskent Tram Stop Description | Eskişehir (Photo Gallery) 13/07/2013 Explanation about the cutting of trees in the Yunuskent tram station from the metropolitan area: Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, Yunuskent tram stop by making a statement about the tree section, the people of the need to meet the situation due to a necessity was met. According to the statement made by the Department of Environmental Protection of the Municipality of Metropolitan Municipality due to the construction of a new tram stop located on the Emek- 71 Evler Additional Tram Line, it was stated that trees were cut by force. The trees, which can be transported from the working area, were removed by special vehicles and transferred to other areas and the trees whose form and quality were lost were discontinued, the statement said: "Construction works at the tram stop"
- Commercial vehicle tram stop in Eskisehir dived 09/10/2017 Commercial vehicle, which drove to the tram stop, lay on its side after damaging the station. He prevented any possible tragedy. Commercial vehicle, at the bus stop in front of the Baduk Sports Hall entered the road at noon. Even though the tire was closed to the wheeled vehicle, the driver hit the sidewalk of the stop. The impact of the impact of the steering wheel lost control of the vehicle, dived. The vehicle that broke the iron poles and windows, was toppled after a while. The driver survived the accident, the property damage was overcome. Since the tram was moving a while ago, the absence of anyone at the station prevented the possible catastrophe. Tram services, which cannot be carried out for about an hour, Yaklaşık
- Step by step tram in Izmir 06/03/2017 Step by step tram in Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu supervised the tram works on both sides of the city in the 8 km section of the line. Ini We are going to bring Izmir together with the comfort it deserves in transportation, ini said Mayor Kocaoglu, who said that the works in the giant project of 450 million pounds are progressing as planned. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, about 450 million pounds tram project is preparing to open the doors of a new era in public transportation. On the Karsiyaka line, where the studies started earlier and test drives have been carried out since the beginning of the year, it is expected to start the voyages starting from April. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu,,
- A car hit a tram stop in Eskisehir 10/07/2014 A car hit a tram stop in Eskişehir: Father son lost his life without wiping the car - a father and son in Eskişehir district traffic, even the nose of the car thrown from the bleeding gas. According to information received, Gökmeydan Neighborhood Mürsel Yiğit direction of the Stock Exchange, the direction of the bus station 55 KF 874 plate car, for a reason not yet determined on the left side of the road hit the tram stop. Mürsel Yiğit and his son Mertcan Yiğit got out of the bleed. Police on behalf of the incident, 112 Emergency Service and Eskişehir Light on the notice of citizens who saw the accident ayı
- A Jip in Eskisehir plunged into the tram stop 1 injured 03/01/2017 A Jip in Eskisehir plunged into a tram stop 1 wounded: A jeep in Eskişehir hit a tram stop, the driver of the jeep was injured in a traffic accident. Eskişehir's Gündoğdu neighborhood, a jeep on the Borsa street, lost its dominance as a driver of an unidentified driver and hit the tram stop. Jip's driver was injured as a result of the crash. The absence of passengers waiting at the station during the accident in front of a possible disaster. After the accident, the jeep driver was taken to the scene by 112 Emergency Medical teams were treated at Eskişehir State Hospital. The teams launched an investigation into the accident.
- Şehit Mustafa Cambaz's name was given to metrobus station 25/07/2016 Şehit Mustafa Cambaz's name was given to the Metrobus stop: Yeni Şafak newspaper's photojournalist Mustafa Cambaz died during the coup attempt against the government as a result of fire opened by coup d'etat of FETÖ. The name of the new Şafak's martyr Mustafa Cambaz was given to Topkapı Metrobüs Station. In the coup attempt attempted by the traitor soldiers of FETÖ in July, New Şafak Newspaper photojournalist Mustafa Cambaz was martyred in Çengelköy by a coup d'état in the chest. Şehit Mustafa Cambaz was named after Topkapı Metrobus Station, where the newspaper was located.
- Konak tram line route changed 27/04/2015 The route of the Konak tramway changed: It was announced that the tram project planned to be built in Konak district of Izmir was taken to Mithatpaşa Street in order to protect the green areas. In Izmir, the first rail laying process took place in the new rail system project Konak and Karsiyaka. However, upon the requests of non-governmental organizations, the part of the Konak tramway route passing through the coast was taken to Mithatpaşa Street in order to protect the green tissue. In addition, the project has been modified for the protection of mulberry trees in the middle median of Şair Eşref Boulevard. According to this, the route starting from the official Tufan Street of Şehit Major Ali will continue along the Mithatpaşa Street from Fahrettin Altay Square to Sabancı Cultural Center. Ş
- Konak and Karsiyaka Tram Lines Project changed route of Konak region 09/05/2015 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Konak and Karsiyaka Tram Lines Project The route of the Konak region has been changed. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Suburban and Rail System Investments Department has made new developments regarding the tender for ges Konak and Karsiyaka Tramways Konak tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; within the scope of the project within the scope of the Konak tramway route to protect the green areas of the shore was taken to Mithatpaşa Street. In addition, the project has been modified for the protection of mulberry trees in the middle median of Şair Eşref Boulevard. According to this, the route started from the official Tufan Street of Şehit Major Ali, from the Fahrettin Altay Square to the Sabancı Cultural Center Resmi
- Karşıyaka Tram Route for Palm Trees Changed 18/05/2015 Karsiyaka Tram Route for Palm Trees Changed: Zühtü Işıl sports complex, which was completed by XINUM million by Karşıyaka Municipality in İzmir, was put into service with a ceremony. At the ceremony, tram project will be cut due to the claims of the palm of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, "No one will be cut. 7-30 will be moved, by changing the route in front of him," he said. Karşıyaka Municipality in Karsiyaka district of İzmir has completed the construction of giant sports complex. The opening of the Sports Complex, which was built in Zübeyde Hanım Mahallesi and named after the founding President of Karşıyaka Sports Club, Zühtü Işıl, will be opened by H
- Tram Time in Samsunda Changed, Here is the Summer Tariff 18/06/2015 Tram times in Sams changed, Here is the Summer Tariff: Samulaş Inc., the beginning of the summer period, the closure of schools and the beginning of Ramadan in line with the changing transportation demands on the tram and express lines 18 June 2015 will begin to implement the summer schedule as of Thursday. The 18 5 will begin to move on the 23.45 every minute during the peak hours from Thursday to Thursday. In addition, 00.00, which will be in 18, will be the last tram in the winter time. As of 2015 June 1, E10 express buses operating between Ondokuz Mayis University and the City Councils will be exchanged in XNUMX minutes during peak hours. Yine
- Some tram stops in Konya have changed names 04/02/2016 The names of some tram stops in Konya have changed: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems changed some station names in Alaaddin - Selcuk University Rail System Line and determined the names of the stops in Alaaddin - Adliye line. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department has changed the station names of Alaaddin - Selcuk University Rail System Line while changing some of the tram station names due to the fact that some of the tram station names do not have a clear definition and they are private company names: Old Station Name ---- New Station Name Bridge ------------------- Buzlukbaşı Bridge Icebox Head ------------- Firat School ----------- --------- Piri Reis Water Tank --------------- Japanese Park iri