The French INVEHO delegation, seeing the works carried out by visiting TÜDEMSAŞ, expressed that the production opportunities were successful and gave a green light to make joint production.
The delegation, which has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France, is expected to come back to Sivas and sign a protocol at the joint production point in the coming days. Thank you to TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu for their interest in the company representatives Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, TÜDEMSAŞ'in the production of goods and technical infrastructure in the production of wagons was quite successful, he said.
They came with the idea of making a joint business delegation representing Turkey after visiting the Office of the Presidency R & D and production sites was learned that leave with positive thoughts from the factory.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- INVEHO and TÜDEMSAŞ evaluated cooperation opportunities 19/04/2019 In the meeting held between INVEHO and TÜDEMSAŞ officials, joint production facilities were evaluated. The representatives of the companies who visited TÜDEMSAŞ, Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, gave information about INVEHO at the meeting under the chairmanship of General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. The company, which operates on the production of freight wagons, has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France. After the meeting, we visited Fredeic Copin and David Groliere R & D Department and our production sites. representatives stated that they came with the idea of doing business in Turkey say they have found successful TÜDEMSAŞ common technical infrastructure and production facility.
- UK to Invest in Eskişehir 06/10/2017 Gelen We want to make some investments here on behalf of the Kingdom of England, Birleşik said Lord Janvrin, the UK Trade Ambassador to Tepebasi Municipality to see what is happening in the area of sustainable energy and smart cities. UK Trade Ambassador Lord Janvrin, Consul General of the United Kingdom in Istanbul and Judith Slater, Head of the Department of Commerce, Helen Flewker of the United Kingdom, and İpek Alparslan Yazıcı, Commercial Advisor of the United Kingdom came to Eskişehir as the guest of Tepebaşı Municipality. The delegation was welcomed by President Ataç and firstly visited Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen in his office. In the meeting, Büyükerşen and Ataç, the guests of Eskişehir, Büyük
- French SNCF to work jointly with Indian Railways 26/01/2016 The French SNCF and India Railways will work in partnership: The signing of the 1 project between the French SNCF and India Railways has been mutually signed. Within the scope of the project, the feasibility studies of New Delhi and Chandigarh in 245 km will be made and the line will be able to serve half-speed trains. So the line will be tried to make it suitable for trains going at 200 km / h. A team of Indian and French experts will work on the project. The project is supported by three different banks. In addition, companies such as Alstom and Thales are also supported by the 30 company. Made ...
- Istanbul Financial Center's project plan to connect to Ataşehir metro line 09/02/2012 The project plan and concept of the Istanbul Finance Center, which is planned to make Istanbul one of the world's leading financial centers, has finally been revealed. The overall concept of the 2 million 500 building will be built on a thousand square meter area. In this context, there is also a bazaar that will be a modern copy of the Grand Bazaar, while fountains, gates and arches are used in all common areas, which form the elements of traditional architecture in the historical fabric of Istanbul. The Ziraat Bank and Halkbank Head Office buildings at the Istanbul Finance Center are building their main structures together, with their side de
- Sekmen, Our Goal Erzurum, Davos in Sports 25/11/2015 Sekmen, Our goal is Erzurum, Davos to do in sport: Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen, Erzurum, Davos said the aim of the sport. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Erzurum Davos'u aim to make the sport, he said. President Sekmen, at a press conference at the Café 25 at the Palandöken Ski Center, the European Union of Olympic Committees (EOC) 44. The officially signed European Youth Winter Olympics (EYOWF) at the Ordinary General Assembly held important statements on 2017. AK Party deputy of Erzurum Zehra Taşkesenlioğlu, Deputy Governor Ayhan Tailor, Deputy Chairman Eyüp Municipality Tavlaşoğlu, Turkey Ice Skating Federation President Dr. Dilek Reader, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Dil
- Turks flock to Bulgaria to ski 02/02/2016 Turks flock to Bulgaria for skiing: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 13 years ago, although the winter tourism center Uludag Davos lost the charm of the construction could not be done. Uludag, thought among the Turkish tourists who take the Bursalılar'ın thought flows to Bulgaria for skiing. The fact that skiing can be done day and night in the winter tourism centers in Bulgaria and the tracks are as long as 15 kilometers attracts Turkish tourists to Bulgaria. Bororets, Bonsko and Pomporova ski resorts in Bulgaria have become a center of attraction for Turkish tourists due to their advanced features. Turks 10 7 holiday here is formed by the Turks. Uludag Mountain Climbing Club member 7 dağ
- General Electric wants to make Turkey a locomotive wagon investment 17/04/2012 Caglayan stated that he wanted to transfer the investment of General Electric locomotive wagons, Turkey said 2023 10 thousand kilometers to the nearest railway up to do. Turkey's foreign trade volume is 436 billion dollars, its exports of 175 billion dollars, Caglayan reminded that imports of 261 billion dollars, Turkey this prior year 9 was pointed out that a figure twice the national income. Çağlayan stated that appropriate infrastructure should be built and that investments such as rehabilitation of existing railways and high-speed train projects will be invested in close to 2023 to 110.
- President Altepe "Our goal is to do after the first rail system in Bursa in Turkey," he said. 07/06/2012 Bursa Mayor stating that they convert to modern livable city "Our goal is to make the first rail system in Bursa after Turkey," he said. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, said they broke new ground by producing local metro and tram carriages "in Bursa in Turkey also sat on the rail works," he said. "Our goal is; meet the needs of the rail system in Bursa before then to address the needs of all municipalities in Turkey, "he told the Altepe series will go into production soon. Altepe made the following statements: We are producing our own wagon agon Bursa, the industrial city, was required to be transported. Today we are paying 28 million TL to an imported carriage on an 8 meter. So 4'lü Yani
- 1000 Km per hour to make the train going quickly 19/06/2012 China's breakthroughs in the field of transportation continue at a great pace. The new goal of Chinese engineers is to make a train that can travel at a speed of 1000 per hour. China, the most populous country in the world, is investing heavily in railways to overcome transportation problems. The importance of electrically driven trains is increasing as the quantity of fossil fuels decreases and prices increase. The joint project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering means that the concept of public transport can be completely changed by the railway within the country. According to the report published in Beijing Times, the Chinese engineers work on a train that can travel 1000 miles per hour. How will it work? Train…
- What Do I Need To Do Not Pay The Metrobus Fee? 08/09/2012 Istanbul public transport vehicles with the date of the 1 September began to be applied in spite of all the reaction is still being implemented. We shared the details of the means and means of transportation in Istanbul in our news titled ın New Public Transport Hike in Istanbul İstanbul. Metrobus Pricing System Changed In Istanbul transportation vehicles, metrobus users in particular to pay attention to the change in pricing related to BRT. Because those who do not know the new pricing system have to pay for the money they pay by means of money back machines. What's Changed for Metrobus Prices?
- TÜLOMSAŞ examined the example of Korea to make High Speed Train 06/12/2012 TÜLOMSAŞ examined the example of Korea to make Fast Train TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı explained that he entered into studies to manufacture TÜLOMSAŞ High Speed Train (YHT). Hunter, YHT to enter into a feverish work to produce a closed area within the plant TÜLOMSAŞ Speed Train manufacturing factory, said they accelerated the work to convert. He said that they had been studying the Korean example for YHT production, and that they had been in talks with TÜBİTAK and they were ready for production. YHT producers in the world, indicating that the number of Hunter ik We have managed many projects, these projects are projects that direct our future. One of them is our an
- Uzbekistan wants to build rail in Afghanistan 02/02/2013 Uzbekistan Railways is reported to be ready to establish a railway linking Afghanistan to the cities of Mezar-i Sharif and Kabul. Nevruz Erkinov, the official of the State Railways Authority of Uzbekistan, said at the press conference that the total length of the Uzbek railway company, which connects Hayratan and Mezar-i Sharif cities of Afghanistan, on the border of Uzbekistan in 2010, has completed the construction of the 106 kilometer railway and 10 railway bridge. Erkinov said that they were ready to establish a railway line that would link the railway, which extends to Mezar-i Sharif, in the future, first to the capital Kabul, then to the Iranian border of Afghanistan. In the 2010 of the State Railways of Uzbekistan, the Asian Development Bank Demir
- Sabancı Group exerts a pulse for train operations 12/03/2013 Sabancı Group is exerting a pulse to train the train The Sabancı Holding has taken the first serious step while presenting the draft monopoly to finish the public monopoly in railway transportation. After the removal of the monopoly of the TCDD Sabancı Group, the train run on the railroad learned that the train. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications presented the bill, which envisions the abolition of public monopoly on freight and passengers on railways. The draft will be able to transport cargo and passengers by using the private sector, railway infrastructure. While the preparations for the project were underway, companies that aspired to train operations also began to emerge. TIME SENDING TIME Sabancı Holding's transport by train said it was close to the markaja. Sabancı management, S
- Target at the third airport at the end of the year 05/09/2013 Target at the third airport at the end of the year: the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, 2023 targets in aviation,, one person to the south, north, east, west to anywhere in the country, to the airport in an 100 kilometer, or to the airport in an hourly journey. Söyl This goal is very close, he said. In the short term, Ordu-Giresun and Hakkari airports will be opened. Yıldırım said: ari In the medium term, several airports may be added. Their studies are carried out. It wouldn't be right to tell where and where. Because the work is too raw. We will share this with the public when it matures. These…
- What it means to build a railway between two continents 04/11/2013 What does it mean to railroad between two continents: Turkey is now the cost of entry railroad era has been heavy. In fact, rail is the infrastructure of the industrial revolution as a transportation system. Therefore, to enter the railway age late, means to stay away from the industrial revolution. It has already been. Turkey remained far from the industrial revolution and lived a very long time for this issue. It identified the need to add the following: Turkey thwarts the huge territorial losses had never experienced this delay has maintained an important part of the empire. The road and the state Sultan Abdulhamit Khan both understand the historical history of Turkish political history and both understand and manage international relations Yol
- Japan wants to invest in Thailand 29/09/2014 Japan wants to invest in Thailand: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, Japan; announced that he would like to invest in infrastructure in Taylan, especially in high-speed train and satellite technology. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand; announced that he would like to invest in infrastructure in Taylan, especially in high-speed train and satellite technology. Thai Foreign Minister General Tansak Patimapagorn met with the Foreign Minister of Japan, Fumio Kishida. In the meeting, it was stated that the investment of Japanese investors in Thailand was on the agenda. Japanese investors, especially infrastructure, said they wanted to invest in Thailand.
- 10 with Hyperloop 1 km per second 22/12/2015 10 with Hyperloop 1 per second Speeding Up: US billionaire Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, introduced Hyperloop in the 2013, a new transportation vehicle he has been working on for a long time, and said that Hyperloop would be a faster and cheaper means of transportation than a fast train. he said. However, this idea was a very pale dream and never had a voice from the Hyperloop project. Year 2015 breaks and new news about Hyperloop appeared. Elon Musk; 'We are currently working on the hyperloop project together with my 500 employee and close'
- Ayşen Gruda, Haydarpaşa Train Station Hotel 06/06/2016 Ayşen Gruda, Haydarpaşa Train Station to make a hotel of great irrationality: "I was born in Yeşilköy, but I lived in Moda, I find Kadikoy to be more modern and civilized" Kadikoy Municipality in Haydarpasa train station at the Book Days, said the player Ayşen Gruda, He said, "They want to make a hotel here. According to the news in CNN Turk; In the Book Days organized by Kadıköy Municipality's Haydarpaşa Gar station, Pulbiber magazine talked about'n Living with the Pulse gis. Ayşen Gruda said that the privatization of Haydarpaşa Train Station was a big mistake. Ayşen Gruda, who made a statement to Kadıköy after the interview, said that he was very happy to attend the book days. "Haydarpasa Train Station"
- Minister Arslan: iddi Investing in the East Provides Very Serious Advantages Bakan 06/06/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the Eastern Areas of the Program provided the investors with very serious advantages. "Investments and productions will be made in these regions with the attraction centers and the products will reach the target markets in Asia and Europe with the transportation corridors. Ulaştırma said. Minister Arslan, 23 replied the questions about the program of the Attractive Centers started to be implemented in the province. Arslan stated that the idea of the centers of attraction has been put forward in order to eliminate the difference between the provinces. "With the support of our President, the Prime Minister was an idea especially developed by 65. This has become a project, then it has become a body and works are under way." he ...
- WABTEC Visits TÜDEMSAŞ for Investing in Sivas 19/09/2017 WABTEC in deciding which company to invest in Sivas TÜDEMSAŞ has visited Wabtec Brake Systems company officials that they plan to produce in Turkey came to Sivas for investment. The company officials, who were in the decision-making process for the investment, came to TÜDEMSAŞ and met with Deputy General Manager Celaleddin Bayrakçıl. Europe in charge of operations in Wabtec's freight railcar industry visiting TÜDEMSAŞ Bruno LECOMBL, the European Sales Director Christiano HOLLER, Wabtec MZT on Macedonia General Manager Selim SİMBİL, Wabtec Turkey General Manager Yildiray STAR and Wabtec Freight Turkey Representative Murat Saykan Wagon production and wagon repair factories , quality laboratories and Resource Education and Technologies,
- İzmirim Card Uploading Is Very Easy With Internet 18/10/2017 Izmirim cards, over the internet, mobile phones are also being installed Izmir Izmir public transportation systems used in all Izmirim cards, without any loading point is possible to load directly on the internet via credit card loading. You can go online at www.izmirimkart.com.tr or go online with other devices and click online at https://www.izmirimkart.com.tr/tr/IzmirimkartTLYukleme/109. With the credit card, uploads to İzmirim Kart via the Internet are automatically activated in the use of the card after 1 hours after the payment process. At least 1 TL maximum 100 TL loading can be done before filling, https://www.izmirimkart.com.tr/en/BakiyeSorgulama/109 link is also possible to reach the balance information. Especially…
- Prohibited Doing This in Metrobus and Tram Stops 27/02/2018 19 As of July 2009 the positive results in the ban on smoking, as well as some impatient smokers smoking in the banned areas persistently began to infuriate the non-smoking citizens. The cigarettes smoked in front of the hospital and in closed areas, especially with metrobus and bus stops. From the cafes to the bus stops, from the front of the hospital to the big business centers in many places publicly punished the grievous situation in the ban on smoking. 10 3 people in Turkey from all the smoke. With the ban, the number of cigarette addicts falling into the 15 million rose to 17 million over the years. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is also supported by Cumhurbaşkanı
- Why does Kartepe Municipality Hold 5 Million Pounds to Make a Cable Car? 04/10/2018 Kartepe Municipality, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism "We will do cable car," he took 5 million pounds. In 2016, the bank has not spent a single penny on this money for the 2 years. The money of the public is waiting for his fate in the bank account In the 2017 reports of the TCA auditors, an astonishing detail about Kocaeli was recorded. According to the reports of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the ministry has provided 5 million pounds for the construction of the Kartepe Municipality cable car. At the end of the 2016 year, this money is deposited in the municipal account. The Municipality claims that it will build a ropeway at Kartepe for a while, while preparatory project tenders are carried out but 2 ed
- Minister Turhan: mak We want to make the 3-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel Project at 2019 Bakan 16/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, planned to be built in Istanbul, the 3 multi-storey tunnel, Turhan, said that the tunnel will be provided both highway and rail transportation. Turhan, the highway project on the Anatolian side of the Çamlık Junction starting at the Hasdal Junction will be found, giving the information, said: "Our railway project begins at Kadikoy-Sogutlucesme Interchange and ends at Bakırköy-Incirli Station. This is the 30,2 kilometer and 15 subway The project's route was determined to ensure the integration of existing road transport infrastructure and rail systems in Istanbul with the systems on both European and Asian sides. Will occur in the future İler
- TCDD Eskişehir - Alayunt - Kütahya - Balıkesir Line Electrification Project 1., 2. and 3. contract with Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray joint venture joint venture 13/06/2012 New developments have been recorded in the tender of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), 'Establishment of Electrification Facilities for Eskişehir (Excluded) - Alayunt - Kütahya - Balıkesir Line Section TC tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 1., 2. and 3. 05 2012 on 1 June 18.967.660 with joint venture. 2 for section, 19.642.667. 3 for section, 23.232.128. The contract was signed for 4 lira. As it is known, the tender 5. and 17. For the result of the part of Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray joint venture 2012 May XNUMX kısm