122 personnel working at Alanya Municipality Directorate of Cleaning Affairs received the certificate after the 3 training program with the theme of ”Respect in Life Respect for Life Alanya. During the training, the importance and need of respect for pedestrians, other vehicles and animals were explained.
Alanya Municipality and Alanya District Police Department, Alanya Traffic Education Association in cooperation with the Alanya Municipality Directorate of the Directorate of the Ministry of cleaning staff of the staff of Alanya Municipality Traffic Training Park personnel and expert police teams 'Respect in Life Respect in Traffic' was given training. 22-23-24 The trainings given in April were aimed to increase the awareness of the personnel about traffic. 3 staff attended 122 all day long training. After the end of the trainings, Alanya Deputy Mayor Ali Yenialp, Alanya District Police Director Alper Avcı, Alanya Municipality Cleaning Affairs Manager Adem Demir and Traffic Education Association President Bilge Toksöz were given their certificates.
”WHAT YOU DIDN'T HAPPY TO YOU AND OUR CITIZENS“
Noting the importance of education in traffic, Ali Yenialp, Deputy Mayor of Alanya said, Alanya We should never forget the importance of pedestrians in traffic, respect for other drivers, pedestrians, the environment and animals. You should be more sensitive about this as our brothers in the car. We do not want to cause any harm to either you or our citizens. In this sense, I wish you all to be careful. We should never leave respect in the traffic bırak he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Awareness Raising Seminar for Railway Employees 17/03/2014 Awareness Seminar for Railroad Personnel without Barriers: A seminar was organized by the Adana Metropolitan City Council Disabled Council to change the way the railway personnel were looking at people with disabilities and to act more consciously. In the seminar, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) personnel were given training that describe a method of establishing healthy communication with disabled people. Member of the Board of the Disabled Assembly, Chairman of the Adana Branch of the Six Dots Association of the Blind, Mr. Osman Alıcı and Deputy Chairman of the Assembly, Aziz Sökmen, Chairman of the Public En-Der addressed the participants as the speakers of the seminar. Ali Duran Karakaya, Speaker of the Disabled Assembly, "Our aim is to ensure healthy awareness in our city and hand in hand with all our citizens without handicap
- Awareness Training for Bus Drivers in Eskişehir 22/11/2018 As an example with the studies carried out on gender equality, the Metropolitan Municipality provided training to public bus drivers on gender equality and violence against women due to the 25 November International Day Against Violence against Women. Within the scope of the Provincial Action Plan to Fight Violence Against Women, the staff of Metropolitan Municipality Social Services Department provided trainings to private public bus drivers serving throughout the city. Taşbaşı Cultural Center In the Red Hall, approximately 300 driver participated in the training, gender inequality, gender equality, gender, gender, gender, gender and gender in the world and in our country.
- Awareness Study for Level Crossings in TCDD 1. 01/03/2016 Awareness Study for Level Crossings was conducted in TCDD 1. District: A de Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings UM was conducted at the Directorate of TCDD 1. TCDD 1.In the Thrace section of the Directorate of Ispartakule, Velimese, Muratli, Edirne, Apullu, Luleburgaz and Çerkezköyde Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings “was conducted. In accordance with the İl Regulation on Measures and Implementation Principles to be Taken at the Railway Level Crossings T by TCDD 1 District SDS Directorate, informative presentations were made to the Governorships, Special Provincial Administrations, Regional Directorates of Municipalities and Highways, and the regulations and regulations issued. Within this scope, 128 units within the area of responsibility of our Regional Directorate Bu
- Awareness Activity in Level Crossing in Adana 11/06/2016 Awareness Activity in Level Crossing in Adana: TCDD 6. Regional Directorate of "Level crossing awareness activity" was held. TCDD 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, Şakirpaşa level crossing in the event held in the event, to prevent accidents that will occur in the level crossings, should increase the awareness of the drivers said. TCDD with a high sense of responsibility, the citizens threatens the safety of life and property that threatens serious cross-border traffic accidents that brings with the Çopur, "2003 620 420 in the number of level crossings reduced to 134 and their XNUMX level as a leveled level crossing. in Trainer, which includes the rules that our drivers must follow in controlled level crossings sür
- Bicycle awareness will be created in Gaziantep 22/10/2017 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality organized a conference titled Daire Sen de Pedalla for the Future. Esi At the conference, the importance of expanding the use of bicycles, which are both healthy and economical, was emphasized. In order to increase the awareness of the use of bicycles within the city, the Association of Cyclists launched a joint project called S Sen de Pedalla for the Future kapsamında. At the conference, to create bicycle awareness ilgi
- Akçaray Stops A Hearing Awareness Video 07/02/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 4 February World Cancer Day due to the digital display of different points in the city has been a significant work of awareness. At first glance, digital images on the screen as an ordinary commercial film, then the citizens lived full of emotion. SHOWN IN DIGITAL SCREENS Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has implemented a meaningful awareness study in order to increase social awareness against many of the preventable cancer. In the form of short films, tram stops and walking routes were selected for the awareness-based activities of the citizens. In the film which is shown on digital screens, firstly there are images of a woman whose hair fluctuates in the wind Dijital
- Beykoz University and TCDD Organize Accident / Event Awareness Workshop in Rail Systems 30/03/2018 Beykoz University, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 1. In cooperation with the Regional Directorate, he organized the 'Accident / Event Awareness Workshop' in Rail Systems. In the workshop where suggestions on minimization of the factors causing accidents and incidents were shared, it was announced that there will be employment with the 'logistic villages' to be established for the students who are trained in this field. TCDD 1. Halil Korkmaz, Deputy Regional Director, said that the restoration of the historical Haydarpaşa Train Station was continuing and that 2018 could be operational again at the end of the year. Beykoz University, Turkey has scored a major study on the railways. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 1. Beykoz University, which cooperates with the Regional Directorate, Bölge
- Autism Awareness Activity in Adana Metro 02/04/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality organized a musical event in Adana Metro with the volunteers of Mentally Handicapped Children Training and Protection Foundation (ZİÇEV) at 2 April World Autism Awareness Day. In order to raise awareness against autism in the children of 1-5 age, which could harm social interaction and communication but can be treated with early diagnosis, the brochures on autism were distributed to the metro passengers. TRAVEL WITH LIVE MUSIC Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, 2 April World Autism Awareness Day, members of the Adana Branch of Mentally Handicapped Children Development and Protection (ZİÇEV) hosted children and families with autism. ZİÇEV volunteers and…
- Awareness Activity from University Students 27/11/2018 In the framework of the ell Accessibility Project enc realized by the initiatives of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Disabled People, girls who were studying at Gaziantep University created awareness by taking the students of GAP Visually Disabled Secondary School on bicycles. The students staying at the Ümmü Gülsüm Girls' Dormitory in Gaziantep University carried the students with visually impaired students through the university with the double bicycles provided by the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Disabled People. Before the event, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Disabled Persons, Yusuf Çelebi, stated that Gaziantep has achieved a culture of handicap-free co-existence. Stating that disability is a universal problem, Çelebi said, ebi All societies are responsible and problematic in this regard. Today we see our girls Bugün
- Special pedestrian roads are designed for awareness-raising 15/03/2019 2019 was declared 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' by the Ministry of Interior. While traffic fines for those who did not give priority to pedestrians were increased by 100, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality designed special pedestrian roads in order to raise awareness of drivers about pedestrians in traffic. Başkan PRIORITY LIFE, PRIORITY PUBLICATION, Following the regulation realized by the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the motto oluşturul Priority of Life, Priority Emitting trafik, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Directorate Traffic Department Directorate renewed pedestrian paths in order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic and spread the use of pedestrian crossings. ROAD BEFORE THE TRANSPORTATION Department of the Department of Transportation Traffic teams in the district of 12 all the Y
- Minikler in Alanya Warns Citizens in Traffic 09/05/2018 Traffic activity was organized by Alanya Municipality, District Police Department, District Gendarmerie Command and Traffic Training Association in front of Atatürk Monument. Alanya Municipality, District Police Department, District Gendarmerie Command and Traffic Education Association tried to create social awareness with the organization organized to draw attention to the importance of traffic rules and education in the prevention of accidents. CITIZENS LEARNED THE RULES LIVELY In the organization carried out in front of the Atatürk Monument, citizens learned the rules of alcohol testing and traffic tests. The members of the Municipality of Alanya, the miners, drew attention to the meaning of the day by distributing brochures to drivers and passengers.
- Training on stress management from road personnel to YOLDER 25/05/2014 Stress management training for road personnel from YOLDER: eğitim Stress Management Training den was organized for construction and operating personnel working in State Railways. YOLDER Chairman of the Board of Directors Özden Polat stated that he is working under intense stress besides increasing workload of employees. In Trains come and go, if you have them. Health first. If we don't go well, we don't have a job, our families won't be peaceful either. We need to find ways to deal with stress, St he said. Stress management training was given to the members of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) located in Izmir. Izmir University Department of Psychology Lecturer Clinical Psychologist Sevinç Sevi Psik
- Fire Training for YHT Staff in Bozüyük 03/07/2014 Fire Training for YHT Staff in Bozüyük: As part of the training activities organized by the Fire Brigade Directorate of Bozüyük Municipality, the fire safety training was given to the security personnel at the High Speed Train (YHT) station at the Yediler District. As part of the training activities organized for the purpose of raising awareness of the citizens about the fire, the fire safety training was given to the special security personnel who will work in the YHT Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye and İzmit stations by the personnel of the Fire Department of Bozüyük Municipality. In the training given at the front of the YHT station, information was given on the types of fire and injuries that might occur and measures to be taken to prevent fire. In the training where water hose and fire extinguisher tube are used, the personnel u
- Work and Rescue Training 26/05/2015 Work and Rescue Training at Samulaş Personnel: A: Work at Height and Rescue Yüksek was organized by the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) for SAMULAŞ personnel within the scope of technical support. In accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Law numbered 6331, the Technical Staff of SAMULAŞ and the Technical Personnel working at the cable car facilities operating under the operation of SAMULAŞ, were given training on Working at Height and Rescue. The theoretical and practical training given by a company's instructors Serdar Düşünceli and Mehmet Güney lasted a total of 4 days. The theoretical trainings are given in the training hall of the SAMULAŞ operation and warehouse building and the application trainings are Teorik
- Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel 05/10/2015 Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel: It has been reported that communication, team work and anger control trainings will be provided to all personnel working at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ Inc. in a written statement in the context of Communication and Teamwork Project Middle Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) and SAMULAS Inc. announced that a new cooperation. SAMULAŞ Inc. prepared by the Technical Support Program presented to OKA in August and decided to support the application of the "Communication and Team Work Project" and stated: "SAMULAŞ Board Member Kadir Gürkan and the General Secretary of OKA, Mevlüt Özen signed an agreement"
- TCDD personnel were trained with camera security systems 19/01/2016 TCDD personnel were trained in camera security systems: TCDD 2. Location Kızılcahamam attended the certified training program on Giderme User and Fault Removal Techniques eğitim at Patalya Thermal Hotel. TCDD 2. Regional Directorate of Protection and Security coordinated 17 Gar and Station installation work on the ongoing camera security systems, the contractor company Kızılcahamam Patalya Thermal Hotel "User and Troubleshooting Techniques" training program was held for three days. Protection and Security Officers and Protection and Security Chiefs of Training, Security Management System Directorate personnel, Traffic Service Manager, Gar and Station Chiefs, Facilities Service Eğ
- Effective Communication Training for Samulaş Personnel 29/03/2016 Effective Communication Training for Samulaş Personnel: A seminar titled ediy Effective Communication and Individual Society Relations Sam was organized for the personnel working at Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Samulaş Inc., which provides public transportation service to Samsun, aims to increase the quality of transportation service, to strengthen the public relations of the institution and to increase the satisfaction. Samulaş Inc. and Samsun Provincial Directorate of National Education in cooperation with Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. X Effective Communication and Individual Community Relations ve trainings, which include all the staff members who started in the Training Hall and served in Samulaş, will continue 8 days with the heredity of the separate group. As well as effective communication Etkili
- Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel were given Tram Pantograph Training 16/12/2016 Tramway Pantograph Training was given to Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel: Technical training for maintenance and repair personnel working in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In order to maintain safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services in Samsun Light Rail System, which is being operated by the company, engineers, technicians and technicians working in Maintenance and Repair Department are assigned to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. tramway pantograph training was given at the warehouse. It was given by Rudiger Franke, technical instructor of STEMMANN-TECHNIK in Germany. STEMMANN-Technik company in charge of the Turkey distributor Yavuz Selim Karakas also attended by 2 day technical training related sürdü.pantograf assembly, disassembly maintenance, and response to failure ...
- First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel 06/02/2017 First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel: Training was given to the personnel of Motaş for first aid certificate renewal training. First-aid trainers provided training on how the first aid should be done by the staff working in the Kızılay meeting hall. First aid training given within the framework of 3 certificate update training annually is to eliminate the danger of life, to facilitate recovery and prevent the deterioration of the situation said. The first aid course was given to the personnel in order to provide the patients and the wounded with first aid in a conscious and proper manner. The course successfully Kur
- Motaş Personnel were Trained on Quality Awareness Training 17/02/2017 Motaş Personnel were given Quality Awareness Training: salon Quality Awareness Training 'organized for the institution was held in Motaş meeting hall. Within the scope of the training organized by the Human Resources, the importance of the quality of service and the methods of the personnel in the service they provided were given to the personnel working in the institution. The concept of quality, quality management brought for the enterprise, quality management brought for employees, sample quality applications in enterprises, participation, quality chains, instructions, procedures, mission, vision were explained with examples. Total quality management is created as a result of providing a systematic approach to human, business, product or service quality requirements that are used to meet customer needs with the contribution of all employees. Müşteri
- MOTAŞ personnel received personal and development training 09/05/2017 MOTAŞ personnel were given personal and development training: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services MOTAŞ A.Ş. personal and development training. In Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, in-service training activities organized periodically in order to increase staff productivity continue intensively. The in-service training seminar for the managers and staff of the Metropolitan Municipality was held by 4 on May Thursday at the Ramada Golden Apricot Hotel. The first part of the in-service training program on Personal Education and Development was given by the Deputy Secretary General Ertan Mumcu, bölüm
- AŞTİ and ANKARAY X-Ray Training for Security Staff 04/11/2017 Security General Directorate experts, ASTI and ANKARA security personnel, x-ray equipment and security measures seminar. In the seminars held under the name of ”City Security and Security Measures de with the cooperation of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality BUGSAŞ, the Police General Directorate teams and the bomb experts; informs staff about the points they need to pay attention to any terrorist attack. In the seminar where a suspicious person or package is encountered, the seminar shows examples of various applications. Information about the x-ray working system, live bomb, suspicious persons and their physical characteristics and the physical features of the security measures are given.
- Technical Training of New Buses Received for Eskişehir Metropolitan Staff 29/12/2017 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Machinery Maintenance and Repair Department of the technical staff of the Department of the 'technical training of buses within the Metropolitan' continues. Technical training for the KENT and DORUK models, which are newly added to the bus fleet provided to the technical personnel operating within the Department of Machine Supply Maintenance and Repair, is continuing. In the framework of coordination established with OTOKAR ACADEMY, technical training and practical courses are given for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of the vehicles in the training given by the company officials in the maintenance workshop. Metropolitan officials, staff to increase the technical knowledge of the vehicles in the fleet, to minimize the time and cost of the work done to minimize costs ehir
- Basic Fire Fighting Techniques Training for EGO Staff 24/07/2018 Within the scope of the yeni In-Service Training ”programs of EGO General Directorate Bus Operation Department of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, new employees were trained on Otobüs Basic Fire Extinguishing Techniques Ankara. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Brigade The personnel who participated in the training under the guidance of the expert firemen; In a possible fire, how and how to do the first intervention, and how to ensure the safety of life and property is given as the theoretical and practical information. After the theoretical information about the fire in the open field is applied as a subject of fire extinguishing.
- Asphalt Training from İsfalt to Obb Staff 10/10/2014 Asphalt Training from İsfalt to Obb Personnel: Technical personnel of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality (ADU) Department of Transportation, İstanbul Asfalt Fabrikaları (İSFALT) A.Ş. by training. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has passed technical training for asphalt production techniques and quality asphalt applications. Istanbul, Turkey's leading organizations Asphalt Plants (İSFALT) Inc. , asphalt production, asphalt quality and control, as well as experiments and asphalt applications, training programs were organized in Istanbul. Technical staff of the Department of Transportation Department of Education Project and Exploration Branch Manager Taner Şendere, Civil Engineer Yalçın Dumlu, Civil Engineer Arif ına