With the UM Electronic Fare Collection System AN (BELVAN CARD), which was implemented by Van Metropolitan Municipality, 9 million 117 thousand people moved in a year.
With the Electronic Toll Collection System and smart stops, the Metropolitan Municipality, which gave a new identity to the public transportation in the city, increased the comfort and quality of public transportation. The Belvan Card application, 75 or 96 municipal bus, which has left its first year behind and attracted a lot of attention from the Valians, serves on 108 Public Bus. With the Belvan Card, 9 million 117 thousand people were transported in a year, about 3 million of them moved free and discounted. 7 smart filling point and 80 55 150 153 205 153 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
Indicating that they have done a very successful work within a year period, Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu, also said that they have led to mass transportation by the data obtained through smart systems.
Mescioğlu stated that their goals are to carry more citizens. Tanesi As the Van Metropolitan Municipality, we have been using the electronic fare collection system and smart station systems for one year. We aim to use these systems which facilitate the lives of our citizens in the city transportation more actively. Şehir
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Belvan Moves 567 Thousand Passengers In One Month 20/12/2017 One of the most important transportation projects of Van Metropolitan Municipality, the electronic ticket system 'Belvan Kart' moved 567 thousand 806 passengers in a month. He also received 22 thousand 331 person cards in a month-long process. Van Governor and Deputy Mayor Murat Zorluoğlu, in line with the instructions 18 November 2017'da electronic ticket system 'Belvan Card' application attracts great interest. Although the short-term transportation system was removed for a short time, municipal buses carried 517 806 passengers in a month, while private public buses carried around 50 thousand passengers. In addition, 22 bin 331 'Belvan Card' sales across the city Ayrıca
- The New Name of Transportation in Van Belvan Card Begins 14/11/2017 Van Metropolitan Municipality buses and private public buses 18 electronic ticket 'Belvan Card' period starts from November. Parkomat system, new storage areas for public transportation vehicles, new intersections and stops, the city transport to the city of the last gift to the city of the electronic ticket 'Belvan Card' was the electronic ticket. The company has completed its hardware and infrastructural works for Belvan Kart, whose tender was completed a while ago. Belvan Card, 18 throughout the province will be used in buses of Metropolitan Municipality and private public buses starting from November. The advantageous period of transportation In the car, the exchange of money and the citizens lar
- EGO Card in the Capital is Born Electronic Smart Card System is Coming 10/02/2013 EGO Card in the Capital is on the Date Electronic Smart Card System is Coming In Ankara, the city bus, Ankaray and EGO cards used in the metro are history. Instead of these cards, the electronic toll collection system, which is similar to the electronic card system used in public transportation in Istanbul, will be used. With the help of their electronic cards, the capitals will be able to travel to their cards without having to worry about the tickets and loading the card they want. Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara in the coming days will be a tender tenderers will be happy. General Directorate of Electricity and Gas Operators (EGO), 5 In March, 'Public Transport Electronic Fare Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System'
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- 84 Million Passengers Moved on Public Transportation in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Public Transportation in Trabzon 1 13 Carried Million Passengers a Year 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- 4 Million Passengers Moved Through Marmaray Project 31/10/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "94. Anniversary of our Republic, the continent of Asia and Europe, connecting the iron network, which makes the transition of the railway uninterrupted 'project of the century' Marmaray'ın service is also celebrating the 4. said. "The project of the century" Marmaray 29 October 2013, approximately 13 kilometer fountain and Kazlıçeşme reminiscent of the service was offered between the Arslan, "the Republic of Turkey on the anniversary of the 94. One of them is Marmaray. he said. Arslan, with the Marmaray 226 million citizens Marmar
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- 17.5 Million Passengers Moved in Existing High Speed Lines 15/12/2014 It Moved 17.5 million passengers in the current Speed Train Line: the network woven by Turkey iron. Approximately one thousand 500 projects for iron networks, including the National Train Project, railway renovation and logistics center construction works are being carried out simultaneously. Turkey, Ankara-Eskisehir line 2009 in the High Speed Train (YHT), beginning the business world in this field in the sixth, the eighth country in Europe. Then, Ankara-Konya in 2011, Konya-Eskişehir in 2013, 25 in July 2014 in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line Eskişehir Istanbul (Pendik) section was opened. Up to now, the 17 500 thousand passengers traveled on these lines. In the near future only Ankara-Istanbul gelecekte
- 2014 million passengers moved in Konya-Ankara YHT flights in 1.8 18/01/2015 2014 moved 1.8 million passengers in the YHT yachts in 2014: 1 873 83 thousand people traveled in Konya between Ankara and Konya during the YHT voyages. The occupancy rate of trains approached to XNUMX. YHT 'from Ankara to Konya with the capital city, the urban economy has added vitality. On the weekends, those who visited the daily Mevlana increased the mobility. Mevlana guests, who went to Konya with YHT from Konya, said that they were happy to travel in a shorter time compared to the highway and added that they had to book tickets for YHT a few days before due to the low number of flights.