Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers and 500 passenger carrying capacity with thousand 9 passengers per hour, has reorganized its working hours.
Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, ak Bursa Teleferik working hours 14.06.2018 from Thursday morning 09.00 was updated in the evening 21.00 ik said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Cable Car Working Hours Changed in Bursa 14/11/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers with 500 passenger carrying capacity of one thousand 9 per hour with 11.30 cabin, reorganized the working hours after being taken into winter maintenance last week. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Teleferik work hours have been updated," saying the opening time 19.00, the closing XNUMX said.
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Denizli 13/12/2018 Cable car in the center of Denizli in the winter, a beautiful snow cover in the summer months, another beauty, the day of its establishment in the winter days in the Bağbaşı Yaylası'nın snow enthusiast citizens began to go up to the cable car. Denizli Teleferik line said in the web site of Denizli Teleferik opening hours were changed. According to the statement, Denizli Teleferik opening and closing hours are updated as follows. Weekdays: 10: 00: 19: 00: 09: 00: 20: 00: 10: 00: 23: 00 09: 00
- Kahramanmaras City Bus Working Hours Changed 22/03/2018 The working hours of the municipal buses operating under the body of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were revised. Municipality buses operating under the Department of Transportation Services of the Municipality of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were re-arranged on weekdays, in the evening and on Sundays as follows: Weekdays (Monday-Saturday) Weekdays (Monday-Saturday) Buses Running
- Uludag Cable Car Working Hours Updated 25/03/2019 Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter and one of nature providing alternative transportation between the city center with Uludag Bursa Cableway Inc. has updated its working hours. Bursa and Uludag between the 9 kilometers with one of the world's longest cable car lines and 140 cabin with an hourly 500 passenger carrying thousands of 25 web site and social media accounts in the statement, "Dear guests, our facility 09.00 March Monday 20.00 - XNUMX will serve between the hours "said.
- Expedition times changed on Uludağ cable car 22/07/2014 Attention timetables changed in Uludağ ski lifts: Opening the cable car up to this time showed great interest of the people of Bursa, 21-26 08.30 to 18.00 will serve between the hours of Between July. With the beginning of the month of Ramadan, the first choice of those who wanted to cool down to iftara or to make a different iftar in Uludağ was the ropeway. 08: 30 22 with: that the cable car shuttle between the 00, 21-26 announced that he would serve with 08.30 18.00 going to change between the hours Between July. The cable car, which is the address of easy and fast transportation, has failed due to driver card failure in recent weeks and transportation has been provided by bus and minibus rented by the operator.
- Uludag Ropeway response to new working hours 14/11/2016 Uludag response to the new working hours of the cable car line: one of Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter and nature providing output Uludag which took responses from citizens amendment to the times of the cable cars. 176 cabin with a thousand 500 passengers per hour carrying capacity, 9 kilometers with the world's longest non-direct cable ropeway, Bursa Teleferik, 20 days changed the working hours in the second time. . 14.11.2016 will change from 10.00 to 17.00-25 on Monday, ik said Bursa Teleferik AS. CITIZEN FROM THE CITIZENS Bursa Teleferik A. Ş, who determined the latest working hours as 09.00-18.00 in October, reacted to this statement AŞ
- Denizli Cable Car Scheduling Times Changed 09/07/2019 Denizli Cableway opened the summer season. The cable car line between the Urban Forest and the Bağbaşı Plateau opened by the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality was re-arranged with the warming of the weather. Weekday and weekend working hours of the lift have changed. Citizens, especially at the weekend showed great interest in the cable car, the new arrangement within the week starts in the morning 10.00'da, 22.00'de night will end. On weekends, flights will be between 09.00-22.00 hours. The last movement of the service from Bağbaşı Plateau was determined as 20.30.
- Eastern Express Timetable Changed 22/05/2012 TCDD Erzurum Railways Department announced that the train times of the East Express were changed, and the train times in the Kars-Erzurum-Ankara line were re-arranged due to an inappropriate time for the passengers in Erzurum. arranged for the passengers to be more suitable for an hour, taken to the evening time, the citizens of the peaceful, safe and comfortable travel to the citizens of the AK Party Deputy Yilmaz said that the work started, "changing times, both our people will be comfortable as well as the interest in the train service will increase. Earlier at midnight in Erzurum Erzurum
- Izban Flight Hours Changed 13/06/2012 Izban travel hours have changed as of 10 June 2012.12 has been reduced to 10 minutes per minute. New schedules are given in the table below. İZBAN schedules pdf file: cumaovasi_aliaga_030311.pdf, Transportation to Alsancak station from Cumaovası and Aliağa will be carried out by ring trains departing from Halkapınar station with the frequency of 10 minutes. The transition from Alsancak to Aliaga and Cumaovasi trains will take place from Halkapinar Station by ring trains departing from the Alsancak Station 10 at frequencies. Anc İZBAN A.Ş., which is the 31 station along the route, will be operated. north and south axis will provide transportation services in two different directions. North Axis; From Aliağa Warehouse area Depo