Uludag Ropeway 1 days off due to adverse weather conditions: In Bursa, which started in the early morning and effective snowfall thanks to the entire city of white, the fastest way to reach Uludag Teleferik'in weather conditions due to adverse weather conditions 1 will not work.
Uludag, which is one of the most important centers of winter and nature tourism, makes transportation fast and enjoyable. Due to adverse weather conditions, 11 will not serve on February Wednesday.
In Bursa, which started in the early morning and effective snowfall thanks to the entire city of white, the fastest way to reach Uludag Teleferik'in weather conditions due to adverse weather conditions 1 will not work.
In the statement made by Bursa Teleferik A.Ş on its social and internet site ”Our facility will not serve on February Wednesday due to adverse weather conditions. Thank you for your understanding. ”It was said. It was learned that the snow temperature will continue until Thursday as the air temperature drops to 11.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cancellations canceled due to adverse weather conditions 09/01/2015 Breakdowns due to adverse weather conditions: According to meteorological reports, there are delays and cancellations due to adverse weather conditions. You can find more information about the canceled trains on www.tcdd.gov.tr or call center 444 0 8233. You can get the ticket prices of the canceled trains continuously at the box office. TRAINING LICENSE IN THE DATE OF 8 JANUARY 2015 (The hours are given by the main exit gate); -91001 Ankara - Istanbul (06.00); 91002 Ankara - Istanbul (06.35), 91009 Istanbul - Ankara (19.40), 91010 Ankara - Konya (19.40), 91213 Ankara - Konya (22.00), 91214 Konya - Ankara (22.05), N
- Railway Transportation in adverse weather conditions 22/03/2013 Railway Transportation in Negative Weather Conditions The necessity of creating a green and clean environment for a healthy, safe future is now guiding the policies and investments that will be applied all over the world. In this context, EU countries have improved their financial structures and increased their efficiency by providing management autonomy in accordance with the Council of Europe Directive 91 / 440 on the railway sector. European union; It takes transportation as the key to modern economy and tries to increase the balance of transportation policies in favor of railway, sea and inland waterways. taşıma
- Uludag cable car line 5 off the day 01/11/2014 Uludag ropeway line 5 days off: The cable car line which was built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and started to transport passengers between Teferrüç and Sarıalan in June, was not able to make trips on 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 November to integrate with the region of the hotels region. In order to provide transportation between Bursa and Uludağ, the cable car line, which started to be used in 1963 to carry millions of people to Uludağ, has begun to travel in June with renewed face. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, N Teferrüç'den panoramic Bursa views and Bursalılara both domestic and foreign tourists to Xalanx with the opportunity to reach the Yellow Sea Bursa
- Storm in England Affects Air and Rail Transportation Negatively 29/10/2013 Storm in England Negatively Affects Air and Rail Transportation: Negative Influence of Storm, Air and Rail Transportation in the UK - Speed of the Wind on a Hourly Time 160 Flight is Canceled at Heathrow Airport There are disruptions in transportation due to storm and heavy rain. While the 130 bin in the southwest region remained without electricity, the 2 flight this morning at Heathrow Airport, the country's largest airport, was canceled. Airlines advise passengers to contact them before traveling. The Meteorological Agency reported that the wind speed per hour reached up to 130 kilometers in some places and,
- DHMI, 3. Accepts Bad Conditions in Airport Construction 15/12/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager of the State Airports Authority, accepted the bad conditions of working conditions at the new airport. January, 'The conditions of the construction site of the third airport, yes, you are extremely right. We have made an initiative with İGA under these site conditions. Bedbugs are not acceptable in this period. We have been repeatedly warned about the regulation of the conditions of the construction site, service facilities and food conditions. General Director of State Airports Authority Funda Ocak, 2015 220 thousand people in 30 in the construction of the airport 25 workers in an occupational accident, XNUMX workers died in natural conditions, he said. The construction site conditions are bad ın
- Due to the Accident in Ankara, Metro Will Not Work in Two Days 31/03/2018 Ankara, Kızılay-Batıkent met with the news of the accident occurred on the Metro Line. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, taking information from the authorities in the accident site, made investigations. In the early hours of the nation scissors in the region as a result of the collision of two subway trains in the accident, no loss of life, Metropolitan Municipality teams immediately intervened. Man CAN'T BE LOST LOST LOSS man President Tuna stating that the damage is continuing after the accident, there is no loss of life and injury in the accident: alar In the event of such an accident in the absence of injury and injury is our only consolation. I hope the repair and maintenance of this boiler İn
- Attention! ... Uludağ Cable Car is Closed Today 11/01/2019 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Uludag cable car flights were canceled in Bursa due to the severe lodos. "Our facility 11 January 2019 will be closed due to severe wind on Thursday. UM in a written statement from Bursa Teleferik A.Ş. statements were given. The cable car flights, which were frequently used by many domestic and foreign tourists to reach Uludağ, worked yesterday at 16: 00 due to strong winds.
- Negative report from the Chamber of Architects to the İzmir Bay Transition Bridge 07/07/2015 Negative report of Izmir Bay Transit Bridge from Chamber of Architects: Chamber of Architects Izmir Branch Gulf Transit Bridge-Tunnel project in the report prepared by the project to prevent water circulation in the bay; he wanted to give up on the grounds that he did not have any relationship with the problem of urban transportation and he would harm wetlands and natural areas. 3.5 Mileage metro, 60 pier, 6 passenger ferry and 20 car ferry can be purchased for Izmir transportation with 6 billion TL project cost. Former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, one of the projects raised by the General Directorate of Highways, "İzmir Bay Transition Project", which will be held by the General Directorate of Highways, last June.
- The closure of Mexican railways by activists has a negative impact on the domestic steel market 27/07/2016 The closure of Mexican railways by the activists has a negative impact on the local steel market: According to the information in the media, members and supporters of the Mexican Teachers' Union (CNTE), which went on strike to protest the educational reform offered by Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto, shut down Mexican railways, local steel manufacturers and other industrial units. The Mexican Steel Association (CANACERO) explained that the closure of railways by the activists had a serious impact on many facilities. Canacero, explaining what they can do, said the impact of the incident would be huge. The railroad operator, who cannot pick up the containers due to the closure of the railway by the activists, un
- Denizli cable car line 5 closed the day 09/08/2016 Denizli cable car line 5 days off: Denizli's Bağbaşı Plateau Plateau Plateau last year to provide services, the maintenance of the 5 days will not work. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality made a written statement. Denizli Ropeway and Bağbaşı Plateau, which was opened to service last year, has been routinely checked and taken care of, so the cable car will be closed between 8-12 August and Bağbaşı Plateau has been closed for visits. The statement said that after five days of maintenance, 13 will start serving again in August.