Akçakoca Bey Bridge is being closed to vehicle traffic: The D-100 highway of the General Directorate of Highways, Akçakoca Bey Bridge, which was built in Kandıra crossroads at the crossing of Izmit, has been closed to vehicle traffic on the grounds of repair and maintenance.
OPENED IN MARCH
Akçakocabey Bridge, which was built in the region where the traffic problem is the most experienced in Izmit and eliminating the traffic problem in Kandıra turnout, was a big show just before the 30 Mart Yeril elections.
WHAT HAPPENED IN 5 MONTH?
No one can explain why there is a need for maintenance and repair since the opening of the Akçakocabey Bridge, which was built by the Cengiz Construction Company, which undertook the construction of the high speed train road. The bridge will be closed to vehicles for at least a week. The traffic flow at D-5 will be provided by the side roads on both sides of the Bridge. During this time, traffic at Kandıra Sapağı will return to torture.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The company left halfway, closed the Highways Akçakoca Bey Bridge 30/09/2014 Company half left, Highways Akçakoca Bey Bridge closed: The General Directorate of Highways, D-100 highway in the crossroads of Kandıra crossroads, the Akçakoca Bey Bridge was closed to traffic again. The reason is that the firm does not complete the work of the bridge. Akçakocabey Bridge, which was built in the region where the traffic problem is the most experienced in Izmit and eliminates the traffic problem in Kandıra turnout, was opened just before the local elections of 30 Mart. Akçakocabey Bridge was built by Cengiz Construction Company which also undertook the construction of the high speed railway. One week…
- 60 tone asphalt in the basin of Akçakoca Bridge 20/04/2014 60 tone asphalt in the Akçakoca Bridge 's basin: The teams, which were taken into service with a ceremony held a while ago, are now organizing in the camp in the crossing of the Kandıra Junction, which is named as Akçakoca Bridge by Fikri Işık, the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams, the former Kandıra crossing the road at the crossroads completed by the highways for the comfortable flow of traffic made a sideway work. Road expansion work was carried out to relieve traffic flow and passenger stops. In this context, 60 tons of asphalt was thrown into the area. Asphalt patches and repairs throughout the city by the Department of Science Affairs leri
- Atatürk Bridge will be closed to pedestrian and vehicle traffic tonight 09/10/2017 Atatürk Bridge will be closed to pedestrian and vehicle traffic at midnight due to maintenance and repair works. Bridge 10 October 2017 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic from 00.00 to 04.30 on Tuesday, and Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be opened to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30. The pedestrians and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge must use the New Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.00-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours.
- The oldest known bridge of Bursa was closed to heavy tonnage vehicle traffic 24/03/2014 The oldest known bridge of Bursan was closed to heavy tonnage vehicles: Nilüfer Hatun, wife of Orhan Gazi, who was the last bridge of Bursa. Hasköy Nilufer Hatun Bridge, which was built in centuries, was closed to heavy tonnage. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement about the subject; 'The need for protection of immovable cultural assets within the scope of the historical bridge in terms of access and security in the UKOME Board evaluated and the heavy tonnage to be closed to the vehicle transition, needed physical arrangements to be built, traffic flow arrangements were taken to say that the provisions. In accordance with the provisions of UKOME, the historical bridge has heavy tonnage UK
- 3. Installation of the bridge 22/10/2014 3. Installation of the Bridge: State Water Works (DSI) made by the stream improvement project within the scope of 3. installation of the bridge was started. Bridge Assembly DSI project was made within the scope of the project, the Çivi Stream improvement work is going on quickly and the total 1400 meter stream construction, thanks to this bridge, citizens will be provided a great comfort. Bridge installation will be completed as soon as possible to open the pedestrian was expressed.
- Kemeraltı Closed to Vehicle Traffic within the Scope of Pedestrianization Project 28/06/2019 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has decided to extend the restriction period brought to the entrance of the motor vehicle due to the summer period in order to enable pedestrians to shop in a safer environment in Kemeraltı and to reduce air pollution. The entry ban for vehicles between 10.30 and 17.30 hours has been extended from July to 1 in the evening. Kemeraltı Bazaar, which is one of the most important attraction centers of İzmir with its historical inns, fountains and synagogues, was restricted to the motor vehicles entering the bazaar with the priority application of pedestrian transportation initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality last year. Within the scope of “Pedestrianization Project tarihi, the historical bazaar 19.30 and 10.30 times…
- Akçakoca Regional Traffic Station Opened with Ceremony 11/04/2014 Akçakoca Regional Traffic Station was opened with the ceremony: On the Akçakoca-Düzce motorway, near the junction of Dadalı village, 720 storey and 3 personnel and 15 pedestrian zone traffic station were opened by Governor Ali İhsan Su and Provincial Police Director Ayhan Buran. Speaking at the ceremony, the Provincial Police Director Ayhan Buran, the regional traffic station between the border between Alaplı and Duzce said that the need for this station because of the flow of tourism in the region said that the need for the Governor Ali Ihsan Water, the decrease in traffic accidents in recent years in our country in the reduction of railway and air transportation by referring to the importance of erek Traffic in the World önem
- Akçakoca, Peripheral Road and Village Road Access Road Patch Work Has Started 22/05/2014 Akçakoca, Peripheral Roads and Village Road Connection Road Patch Work Started: Akçakoca, Arabacı Village and the part of the ring road began to work asphalt patch. The asphalt paving of the road between Akçakoca Yukarı Mahalle and the ring road has been started. During the work on the pipeline of the Akçakoca Municipality, it was learned that the roads which deteriorated the route from the upper neighborhood to the ring road, the personnel and the vehicles belonging to the Akçakoca Directorate of Science Works and the asphalting works of the special administration with the asphalt material were carried out.
- Tender Notice: Melenağzı - Akçakoca Road Soil Leveling Art Structures Superstructure Bsk and Bridge Works Construction Work 04/06/2014 Melenağzı - Akçakoca Road Soil Leveling Art Structures Superstructure Bsk and Bridge Works Construction Directorate REGION-4.BÖLGE ANKARA OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET ORGANIZATIONS GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS Melenağzı - Akçakoca Road Km: 0 + 000-0 + 901,88 (G) / 5 + 928,81 ( İ) With Km: 5 + 928,81-11 + 000 Between Earth Leveling, Artistic Structures, Superstructure, Bsk and Bridge Works Construction work shall be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 54762 1-Administration a) Address: Etlik Cad. No: 39 06110 DIŞKAPI ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number No
- Tender Announcement: (Düzce-Akçakoca) Ayr.-Yığılca Road Survey and Project Consultancy Service 14/08/2014 (Düzce-Akçakoca) Ayr.-Yığılca Road Survey and Project Consultancy Service will be taken GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS PROGRAM AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT (Düzce-Akçakoca) Ayrın-Yığılca Road Surveying and Project Consultancy Service Recruitment is invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5 with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the prequalification assessment shall be tendered by the tender procedure between certain bidders. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 91452 Kayıt