QR National, Atlas Iron and Brockman Mining in Western Australia, Pilbara 3,5 billion A iron ore Pilbara railway project planned to be built in Western Australia, six months due to rising costs, variable iron ore prices and uncertainty regarding the amount of ore to be carried by companies on the said railway line reportedly postponed.
Atlas Iron had agreed with local coal transport company QR National to conduct a feasibility study for the iron ore project. The study was expected to be completed by the end of this year and the construction works were expected to end in 2015.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Ansaldo STS wins railway signaling tender in Australia 16/11/2012 Ansaldo STS won the tender for the installation of a signaling system for the 14.7 km extension of the Perth metropolitan railway line 17.900.000 million Euro (A 7,5 $), which was opened by PTA of Western Australia's Public Transport organization. Ansaldo STS undertook the signaling and design work for the new extension. In addition, Ansaldo will also install STS Automatic Train Protection technology. The project is expected to be completed in approximately 2 years. Source: Raillynews
- Ansaldo wins auctions in signaling and train control in the US and Australia 11/04/2012 Ansaldo STS has won 81.7 million Euro train control and signaling auctions in the US and Australia. Ansaldo STS Corporation signed an agreement with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for € 73.4m for the supply of the intelligent train control (PTC) system to be used in SEPTA regional rail system operating in five districts of Philadelphia. In Australia, Ansaldo signed a signaling and train control contract for the € 7.8m within the framework of the development project of the Ravensworth Mining Complex in New Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Source: Raillynews
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- Australian Ambassador visits TCDD 26/03/2016 Australian Ambassador visited the TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen General Manager Omar visited the Stars Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna General on 23 March 2016 He visited Director Ömer Yıldız in his office. Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries. Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways. Ambassador Larsen, Büyükel
- Australia, 40 will apologize for the previous Granville train disaster 16/01/2017 Australia, 40 apologize for the previous Granville train disaster: The New South Wales (NSW) State 40 will apologize to families who lost their loved ones in the Granville train disaster after years. 18 In this tragic incident on January 1977, the suburban train took off the rails near the Granville train station and the bridge collapsed on the wagons; 83 was killed and 213 was injured. Minister of Transport, Andrew Constance made a statement to the ABC, including apology for those affected. , No doubt, everyone is very upset about this, Con Constance said. … Over the years, our nation has had to deal with one of the most terrible disasters in its history. “
- 29 Person Injured In Tram And Truck In Australia Injured 22/05/2017 29 Injured in Australia Tram and truck collided: In Melbourne, Australia, 29 was reportedly injured in the collision of a tram and a truck. The accident occurred at the 8.00 local time at the crossing near Melbourne Zoo. 29 people on the tram with the truck driver in the accident were slightly injured. With the severity of the collision, the tram and the truck were heavily damaged. Some of the injured were taken to hospital and some of them were treated at the scene and were not critical. The investigation of the police started accidentally.
- Driverless Freight Train Starts in Australia 21/09/2018 The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented. According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined. Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour. He said that the police teams had begun driving their sirens for several minutes to inform the people of the region of the danger. Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, devr
- World's First Train Robot in Australia 05/01/2019 In Australia, an iron mining company, Rio Tinto, launched the fully automated rail network with the world's largest train robot. The railway network in Pilbara, Western Australia, has a length of about 800 kilometers. Trains run an hour-long journey, including loading and unloading of cargo. The company spokesman said that this system is a first in the world. This road, the world's first self-sustaining heavy-duty heavy-duty rail network, is at the very top of the 40 million-dollar project. A completely self-controlling Tamamen
- Northern Marmara Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy (Including 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Build-Operate-Transfer Model, Construction, Operation and Transfer Project for '' Construction Period Consultancy Service '' will be taken 29/11/2012 According to the tender announcement published in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the tender will be held on 5 February 2013 at 10.00 according to the closed tendering procedure at the General Directorate of Highways. The tender dossier 3 will be available free of charge at 2012 since December 3. Tenderers will be able to get the tender dossier from the Directorate of Highways General Directorate of Highways after depositing the file cost 20 thousand TL to the Directorate General of Accounting, Final Account and Reporting Branch of General Directorate of Highways. Tender for the tender with the amount of TRL 3 million pounds, starting from 7 days before the tender date Geçici
- '' Turkish Train '' departed from Ankara 11/05/2012 735. Year Karaman Turkish Language Day activities prepared within the '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ' most of us do not like the ceremony of farewell ceremonies, separations too much, but the name of the train is also the foreigner of the place where none of our passengers, '' he said. There will be writers and artists in the '' Turkish Train '' that will be on the way, indicating that Dincer, '' Turkish Language Day 's 735. Karaman, which proudly carries the title of the capital of Turkish in its year, is far too big to have the taşıyan
- '' Rehabilitation '' started in Marmaray 14/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which is based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction, Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition work by contracting with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said to AA correspondent anl
- Olympos Teleferik '' Sunrise at the Summit '' should not be missed 03/07/2012 Olympos Teleferik, located in Kemer, Antalya, repeats this year's '' Sunrise at the Summit '' this year in order to bring the beauties of the summit together with its guests. 03 2012 25 2012 2365 03 2012 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX live The "Sunrise at the Summit" XNUMX will start at the July XNUMX as it is created for local and foreign tourists who want to watch the sunrise at the summit. For the '' Sunrise at the Summit '' event, which has attracted a great deal of attention in recent years, Olympos Teleferik will make special trips. As guests watch the sun rise in this special atmosphere, this güneş
- Russian Railways plan to open "Kazan-2", the second railway station in Kazan 06/08/2012 Russian Railways are planning to open the second railway station, "Kazan-2", in Kazan. On the first Sunday of August, the Workers' Day in Russia is celebrated. Within the framework of this year's celebration, 2013 will host World University Games and new transport points will be opened. According to previous statements, University Games 2013 prepared 11 billion Rubles for the development of infrastructure in Kazan. The 3.5 billion part of this budget was realized. In May of the 2011, Russian Railways announced the construction of a railway station that would make it easier to reach the airport from the center of Kazan. 700 is the year of 2011 for the project expected to cost million million rubles ı
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Start of Metrobus flights to Beylikdüzü 19 is postponed to July 16/07/2012 Istanbul Avcılar yesterday metrobus construction of a worker died in the accident after the commencement of the voyage trial of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus 19 postponed to July Thursday. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the metrobus line 4. scheduled to begin today, even with the stage of the trial voyages, will be held from Thursday. According to information received from the authorities, the trial expeditions, the Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus line was removed while some parts of the falling and 1 worker's death was caused due to the continuation of the technical examination of the bridge was postponed. METROBUS BUILDING ACCIDENT: 1 DEADS The metrobus overpass in Avcılar, Istanbul, collapsed yesterday morning during the 06.00 ranks. Experienced ...
- The opening of the Kerch Bridge was postponed to December 2019 26/07/2016 The opening of the Kerch Bridge was postponed to December 2019: The opening date of the railway section of the Kerch bridge, which started to be built after Russia occupied Crimea after the invasion of Crimea, was postponed from December 2018 to December 2019. Postponement of the Russian government's trip to the Kerch Bridge The decision to open the railway section of the Kerch bridge, where Russia began the construction of the Crimea after Russia's occupation of Crimea by the decision of the Russian government on Thursday (7), opens on December 2018 to December 2019 postponed. The government also decided to transfer the construction of the Kerch bridge project from banking services to treasury services. The Russian Stroygazmontage company, which built the bridge, will connect the occupied Crimea to Russia in June.
- Sakarya deputy Steel: '' Railway Construction Will Continue '' 19/07/2012 Sakarya deputy Hasan Ali Steel visited the village of Adapazari Köprübaşı, where he made important statements on the agenda. Adapazarı Municipality Vice President Ersin Kılıç, District Board Member Sedat Kırcı, Taslik Village Headman Halil Çeltik and Köprübaşı Village Headman Orhan Özdemir were present. Muhtar Orhan Özdemir, the mosque, lodging, Quran and village mansion due to the furnishing of Ersin Kılıç'a and Adapazarı kaymakamlığına due to the material and moral contributions to the village on behalf of the village, thanks to Hasan Ali Celik, while conveying the road for many years, the road was gangrenous, total 3300 meters warm Asphalt and Metropolitan Municipality and the President Zeki solve Başkan
- Tender Announcement: Under-rail and Selet Six Plastic Pad 22/08/2016 TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate Under-rail and Selet Six Plastic Pad will be taken Article 1- Information about the business owner 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory b) Address: Abdulhalik Renda Mah. Ankara Road 3. Km Center / ÇANKIRI c) Phone number: 0 376 213 02 31-373 d) Fax number: 393 0 376 213 - 02 e) e-mail address: email@example.com / Title: Metin ÖZSALTIK-Bureau Chief 28. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Procurement Notice: Under-Rail and Selet Six Plastic Pads will be purchased 12/02/2018 TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory Under-Rail and Selet Six Plastic Pedin will be purchased Article 1- Information about the business owner 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory b) Address: Abdulhalik Renda Mah. Ankara Road 3. Km Center / ÇANKIRI c) Phone number: 0 376 213 02 / 31-373 d) Fax number: 393 0 376 213 - 02 e) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name / surname of the relevant personnel : Metin ÖZSALTIK-Bureau Chief 28. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Procurement Notice: Under-Rail and Selet Six Plastic Pad for S-49 Scissors 25/02/2019 TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory S-49 Under-Rail and Selet Six Plastic Pad for Scissor Article 1- Information about the business owner 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Company Çankırı Scissor Factory b) Address: Abdulhalik Renda Mah. Ankara Road 3. Km Center / ÇANKIRI c) Phone number: 0 376 213 02 / 31-373 d) Fax number: 393 0 376 213 - 02 e) Electronic mail address: email@example.com f) Name / surname of the relevant personnel : Metin ÖZSALTIK-Bureau Chief 28. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler