Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, Giresun Fortress planned to be made due to the project of the Italian company was delayed by the ropeway said, Kal Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. In fact they are not like the Turkish nation. He will play the instrument from where they sit, play and sip his drink. I stop working with this company. Bu
Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. 2 for the cable car project that the month of the Governor Sahin, who deal with the problems experienced in the Italian firm said. Şahin said, telefon I call the company almost every week. The project is ready. It needs to be approved by the company in Italy. Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. In fact they are not like the Turkish nation. He'il play the instrument from where they live. He's gonna drink his drink. Go to Greece and Italy, you will see that they are exactly the same people. I'm stopping working with this company, Bu he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ali Şahin, the Governor of Giresun, Gave Up from the Italian Company for Teleferik 04/04/2012 Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, planned to be done in the Giresun Castle, the Italian company was not delayed due to approval of the ropeway project, said: "Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. I give up working, "he said. Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company. T
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- Giresun Fortress from the cable car project 21/03/2013 Giresun Fortress of the cable car project is indispensable Giresun tourism, which is claimed to contribute greatly to the Giresun Castle ropeway project preparations are being completed. The preparations for the ropeway project, which is planned to be built between the ships and the fortress of Gemilercekeği District and approved by Giresun City Council, were discussed by the Mayor of Giresun, Kerim Aksu and Governor Dursun Ali Şahin, and decided to send the Trabzon Cultural Property Protection Board to Trabzon. During the meeting, the cable car line will be approximately 1200 meters long and will cover a journey of 5 minutes. Source: www.giresun28haber.com
- Governor Sahin said the cable car works underway at Giresun Castle 26/12/2012 Governor Sahin Giresun ropeway work continues to Giresun Kalesi Dursun Ali Sahin Governor, Giresun Castle continued to work for the establishment of cable cars announced. Trabzon Cultural Heritage Preservation Regional Director Serpil Yuksel visited the information about the subject Sahin, experts met with details. Municipality City Planner Selim Özgüler and freelance architect Hüseyin Karabürk were also present at the meeting. The issue will be put on the agenda at a meeting of the Board in January. Source: www.giresun28haber.com
- TCDD Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train Project Geyve-Sapanca (Doğançay Ripajı) was asked to bid from 3 to 23 August 2012 23/07/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized with the EIB loan, "Istanbul - Ankara High Speed Railway Project" within the scope of the "Geyve - Sapanca (Doğançay Ripajı) Design and Construction works" tender has been new developments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; they were asked to bid from the 3 company until the 23 August 2012. This time the auction will be held by bargaining procedure as well. Authorities stating that they will be negotiated over the offers they have made have stated that the tender procedure will be changed if the tender is canceled again. participating in the canceled tender and iptal
- The final declaration of the railway project workshop organized by Giresun University and Giresun TSO was announced. 18/02/2012 In the program held in Giresun University Güre Campus, the final declaration of the workshop on the railway line planned to be established in the Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Giresun-Trabzon route in the Eastern Black Sea was read. Prof. Dr. Giresun University Görele Dean of Faculty of Fine Arts Dr. In the statement read by Ramazan Sever, it is stated that the route of Tirebolu is the most advantageous route for the connection with the coastal and inner parts when considering the coastal settlements and alternative routes in the Eastern Black Sea. Harşit stream from the sea, where a channel up to a particular code can be created in the channel and the harbor is highlighted in the declaration used, the following views were given: '' The railway to Giresun and hence the Eastern Black Sea section of the national ş
- Demand from Many Companies in Samsun Logistics Center 14/12/2017 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality for opening after the New Year by making rapid ongoing and planned Samsun Logistics Center in Turkey has aspired many companies. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz introduced the Samsun Logistics Center to the Yeşilyurt family. 80 thousand square meters, indicating a closed area settled in 700 thousand square meters in total, including Turkey's largest logistics centers in that it is a heavy demand by firms Located in Samsun Logistics Center Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "Samsun economic sense We have accomplished a great project that will enable us to develop ya
- Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su Examined Asphalt Works in Akçakocada 25/05/2014 Duzce Governor Ali Ihsan Su Akcakocada Asphalt Studies Investigation: Düzce Governor Ali İhsan Su, Akçakoca Kınık Village starting from the village center through the Kirsli Village 4 thousand 700-meter road asphalt pavement work on the site examined. Düzce Deputies Fevai Arslan and Osman Çakır, Mayor of Akçakoca Cüneyt Yemenici, Akçakoca İGM members Ayfer Yılmaz and Dursun Çakır, Ak Parti Akçakoca District President İbrahim Bilgin and Düzce Province Special Provincial Administration Governors Ali İhsan Su, inspecting hot asphalt works on site asphalt pavement of the road 69 km. said it would be. The Akcakoca ...
- Sivas Governor Ali Kolat visited the old Railroad Hospital and the station building 25/07/2012 Governor Ali Kolat, former Railways Hospital and the building after visiting the stadium in the stadium area, athletics track and youth center was found in the land. Sivas will be a favorite place. Governor Ali Kolat, the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports where the investment area of the former Railways Hospital and the building of the railway station. First, the stadium field, athletics track and youth center located in the area of the investigation of the Governor Ali Kolat, officials received information about the work. Governor Kolat, who stated that the tender for the stadium was made and that the works will be started soon, yapıl
- Samsun Governor Şahin Must be a fast train 27/10/2014 Samsun Governor Sahin speed trains must be strong: Speaking at the Economic Summit held in Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, "Samsun absolute speed train is supposed to meet. It is an important means of transport must surely Samsun to bringing together," he said. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin speaking at the Economic Summit held in Samsun, the logistics of the village will be a great gain to Samsun, he said. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun, noting that it has 4 access to the Black Sea, "Logistics World is a concept we are going after more heard. In particular, e-commerce trades Considering that every year so 15-20 up I think I would consider. American 360 billion dollars one…