Welcome to the RayHaber Website,
The following mek Confidentiality Agreement m governs the provision of information and services that RayHaber provides to our valued users.
- RayHaber may use the information gathered from registered and guest users visiting the Website to conduct any analysis. RayHaber can share this information with business partners. However, e-mail and other personal information will not be shared with any partner, company, organization or other organization without the user's consent.
- RayHaber does not publish any registered and registered guest's e-mail, name, surname, phone number and any information entered during the registration on the Web Site and does not share with any partner, company, institution or other organization if the user has not specified otherwise.
- RayHaber is your personal information only in the following legal cases and legal procedures: 3. opens to people.
a.) If there is a written request from the legal authorities,
b.) to protect and defend the rights of RayHaber.
- Your registered personal information can only be viewed by you at RayHaber. This information is not sold, rented or exchanged with another institution or organization in any way. 3 except in the terms of this UM Confidentiality Agreement haricinde. not shared with individuals. RayHaber takes all possible measures to fulfill the conditions it has committed in this contract.
- The information collected by RayHaber is stored in a secure environment that is not public. RayHaber uses every industry standard to protect the information in the environment.
- You have the right to update and change the personal information you enter during registration at any time. RayHaber is authorized to delete or suspend your account if you do not comply with this m Confidentiality Agreement eye and ın Service Agreement Ray.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, information can be circulated on the Internet without adequate security measures and can be taken and used by unauthorized persons. RayHaber is not responsible for the damage resulting from such use and use.
- In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. An example of this type of information is the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you have reached our site by link or ad.
- Information can be placed on your computer when you visit the Site. This information will be in bize cookie ada format or similar file and will help us in a few ways. For example, cookies will allow us to organize sites and ads according to your interests and preferences. Almost all Internet browsers have options for deleting cookies from your hard drive, preventing them from being written, or receiving a warning message before it is saved. Please refer to your browser's help files and usage information for more information.
- Your IP address is used to keep the Web Site and our servers running continuously, to manage and to solve the problems. Your IP address is used to identify you.
- Personal or company information, e-mail addresses, statistics and visitor profiles of our customers who use our infrastructure are not shared with third parties in any way.
- Logs belonging to the Sites are kept confidential except for the applications which can be made by official channels (Public Prosecutor's Office, Security Informatics Bureau). Access logs are stored during 180 days.
- Visitor reviews, visitor membership information, visit information (IP, timestamp, useragent) are kept confidential including employees of the News System. RayHaber reserves the right to change any information within this text. By using this site, you agree to any changes or modifications to this et Confidentiality Guarantee liği.
- All copyrights of any kind of content, such as code, news, pictures, interviews, etc., belong to RayHaber.com. All articles, materials, pictures, sound files, animations, videos, designs and edits on RayHaber.com are protected by copyright law. They may not be copied, distributed, modified or published in any form without the written permission of RayHaber.com. Copying and use cannot be made without permission.
- External links on RayHaber.com open on a separate page. Authors are responsible for the published writings and comments. RayHaber.com may change any time without notice. We are not responsible for any of the errors caused by the information on this site.
- All external links on this website are opened in a new tab. RayHaber.com is not responsible for external links.
- RayHaber gives importance to the privacy of you and your visitors and promises to follow the rules set out in the following articles.
- © Copyright 2019 RayHaber.com All rights reserved.