Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, to be employed in the central and provincial organization units of our Ministry, 2 KPSS without written and/or oral examination in accordance with the Additional Article 2022 of the Principles on the Employment of Contracted Personnel. 91 (ninety-one) contracted personnel will be recruited based on the (B) group score ranking.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Being a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
3. Not being deprived of public rights,
4. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the Constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent conduct, even if the person is sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more or pardoned for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, performance tampering, laundering of criminal assets or smuggling,
5. In terms of military service; Not having any interest in military service, not having reached the military age, or having completed active military service or having been postponed or transferred to the reserve class, if the person has reached the military age,
6. Not having a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duties continuously,
7. Not receiving retirement, old-age or disability pension from the Social Security Institution,
8. Not being dismissed from public office,
9. There is no obstacle to full-time and/or shift work,
10. To meet the general and special conditions specified in the announcement as of the last day of application.
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates can apply in person by logging in with their e-Government passwords via the Presidential Human Resources Office Career Gateway (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) between 18 September 2023 (time: 00.00) and 29 September 2023 (time: 17.00). Applications made by mail or by post will not be accepted.
2. Candidates will have only 1 (one) application right.
3. Candidates who will apply can submit their graduation information and KPSS results via YÖK and ÖSYM web services; Since information regarding criminal record, military service and identity will be provided through the web services of the relevant institutions, these documents will not be requested from the candidates at the application stage, and candidates whose graduation information is incorrect/missing or whose information is not received must upload their approved diploma copy or graduation certificates to the system in pdf or jpeg format.
4. Candidates who have graduated from educational institutions abroad and have equivalence regarding the educational status sought in this announcement must upload their equivalence documents received from YÖK in pdf or jpeg format to the "Document Demonstrating Equivalence" field instead of their diploma or graduation certificate.
5. Candidates; For contracted positions that require certificates and documents, they must upload their information and documents to the system in pdf or jpeg format.
6. Candidates who will apply for the Protection and Security Officer position must upload the front and back sides of their private security ID card with the word "armed", which has not expired as of the application deadline, to the system in pdf or jpeg format.
7. One passport size photograph. (The passport photo to be uploaded to the system during the application must be taken within the last 6 months, from the front with the face fully visible, and must be of a quality that will allow the candidate to be easily recognized.) 8. The application process must be completed without any errors, completely and in accordance with the issues specified in this announcement, and the requested documents must be submitted at the application stage. Applicants are responsible for uploading the application to the system. Candidates who do not comply with these issues will not be able to claim any rights.
📩 18/09/2023 10:06