To work in Ceylanpınar and Polatlı Directorates of Agricultural Enterprises, General Directorate of Agricultural Enterprises; Pursuant to Article 4857 of the Labor Law No. 30, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations in Recruiting Disabled and Ex-Convicts or Persons Wounded Not to be Incapacitated in the Fight Against Terrorism, in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) to be employed as a permanent worker. Worker (General) A total of 2 permanent workers will be recruited, including 5 disabled workers and 7 ex-convict workers.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Noble, and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces.
2. To have completed the age of 18 and not reached the age of 35 as of the application deadline.
3. Candidates who will apply for disabled workers; even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, tender not to be convicted of embezzlement, embezzlement, laundering of property values arising from crime, or smuggling.
4. Candidates who will apply for ex-convict staff; “even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property resulting from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. their values
To certify with an ex-convict document that among those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, whose sentences have been postponed, those who have been released on probation, are within the scope of “those who benefit from probation”.
5. Positive result of the Security Investigation and Archive Research in accordance with the Law No. 7315.
6. Not to be deprived of public rights.
7. Not to have been dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from their duty or profession.
8. Not being related to military service for male candidates (having done, suspended or exempted),
9. To graduate from the education level determined as of the application deadline.
10. Candidates must be residing in the provinces and districts of the province to which the workplace they will apply from the list published in the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
11. The drawing of lots, oral exam and all other announcements will be announced at tigem.gov.tr/ internet address. These announcements will be accepted as notifications and no written notification will be made to the relevant parties.
12. Among the candidates who are found not to meet the application conditions, those who are found to have made false statements and those who are later determined not to meet the conditions will be terminated by the administration at every stage of the announcement/exam/assignment process.
13. The probationary period of the workers to be recruited is two months, and the trial period can be extended to a maximum of three months with collective bargaining agreements. During the trial period, the parties may terminate the employment contract without the need for a notice period and without compensation. wages and other rights of the workers for the days worked reserved.
14. In other matters, the relevant legislation and regulations are followed.
15. Not to have any health problems that prevent him from doing his duty continuously.
16. Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
17. Candidates are deemed to have accepted the shift work order and should not have an obstacle to working in shifts.
18. Candidates who are entitled to take the applied oral exam but do not attend the exam on the announced exam dates will be deemed to have lost their right to take the exam.
19. Candidates who do not have the qualifications required for appointment as a result of the placement and those who have made false, misleading or false statements and are placed in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done, the assignment process will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the qualifications and conditions of the positions they are placed in, will not be appointed.
20. Among those who are entitled to be appointed, the number of substitute candidates will be determined to replace those who have not started to work and cannot be appointed because they do not meet the conditions of appointment.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE, DATE NOTARY LOT PROCEDURES AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1. Applications will be made electronically on the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 22-26 June 2023. (Applications submitted in person, by post or e-mail will not be accepted).
2. Each candidate will be able to apply for only one workplace and profession from the list published on the İŞKUR website.
Günceleme: 15/05/2023 10:44