28 contracted personnel will be employed in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 2007 of the Civil Servants Law No. 26566, subject to the Principles on Employment of Contracted Personnel published in the Official Gazette dated 657 June 4 and numbered 554, and its annexes and amendments. Candidates who meet the conditions specified in the announcement will be accepted without a written and/or oral exam, based on the 2022 KPSS (B) group score ranking. İnönü University 554 Contract Personnel Recruitment Application Requirements? How to Apply?
Click For Details of the Ad
OTHER REQUIREMENTS IN CANDIDATES
1. To carry the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Law No. 48.
2. Not receiving pension or old age pension from any social security institution.
3. For male candidates, to have completed their military service or to be exempt or postponed.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of the Law No. 53, not having any physical or mental illness that may prevent him from working on a 24-hour basis in the contracted personnel position applied for. (This situation is determined by the report to be obtained from full-fledged hospitals at the time of entry into civil service.)
5. Among the candidates who will apply, those employed in public institutions according to Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4, "Those who are employed in this way have their contracts terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract or unilaterally terminate the contract within the contract period, except for the exceptions determined by the Council of Ministers Decision. In the event of a termination, they cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions unless one year has passed from the date of termination.
6. To be under the age of 36 as of the application deadline for positions where age is not specified in the special conditions of the advertisement.
Date Posted: 12.05.2023
Application Deadline: 26.05.2023
Applications will be made in person, and the documents required for the application must be submitted to the Administrative Personnel Office of the Rectorate of İnönü University, before the end of the working hours of the application deadline.
Günceleme: 12/05/2023 10:01