In order to be employed in the vacant 4/B contracted positions in the Provincial Organization of the Presidency of Religious Affairs (religious specialization, religious specialization, training centers, Qur'an courses and Qur'an course dormitories and hostels) dated 06/06/1978 and numbered 7/15754 Within the framework of Annex 2 Article of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, support personnel and protection and security officer according to the results of the oral examination to be held by the Presidency among the candidates three times as many as the vacant positions announced on the basis of the 2022 Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) group B score. (unarmed) will be taken.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Terms and Conditions
1. To meet the general conditions specified in subparagraph (A) of article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. KPSSP2022 for associate degree graduates from KPSS (B) group in 93; For secondary education graduates (High school or equivalent school), to have at least 94 points from the KPSSP50 score type,
3. In terms of military service for male candidates; not to be involved in military service, not to be of military age, to have completed military service or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class, if it has come of military age,
4. To be over the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
5. Not to have completed the age of 35 as of the application deadline,
6. Not to have a health problem that prevents him from performing his duty continuously,
1. Applications will be made by the candidates who meet the application requirements themselves through the address “sinav.diyanet.gov.tr” between 26.04.2023-05.05.2023 (at 16:30).
2. The educational status of the candidates will be determined electronically.
3. Candidates whose higher education information is not available electronically will have to register their graduation information electronically through the relevant institutions (universities) before the application process. The applications of the candidates in this situation will be automatically approved by the system.
4. Candidates who are graduates of Police Vocational School (PMYO) who want to apply for the title of protection and security officer stated in this announcement should also contact our Agency.
5. Candidates whose secondary education information is not available in the electronic media of the relevant institutions will manually enter their secondary education information into the fields on the application screen and upload the document regarding their education in PDF format to the relevant section on the application screen. Application approval procedures of the candidates in this situation will be carried out by the Department of Personnel Systems, Training and Examinations of the General Directorate of Human Resources of our Presidency, after the necessary controls.
6. Candidates who will apply for the title of driver will upload the front/back photocopy of the requested driver's license in PDF format to the relevant section on the application screen. The application approval procedures of the candidates applying to this quota group will be carried out by the Personnel Systems Training and Examinations Department of the General Directorate of Human Resources of our Presidency, after the necessary controls.
7. Candidates will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in the announcement.
8. After the end of the applications, no change will be made in the application information of the candidates for any reason.
9. Candidates will write their CVs in the relevant field on the application screen, not exceeding 1000 characters.
10. Applications that do not comply with the principles specified in this announcement will not be accepted.
📩 26/04/2023 14:56