UK VisaIf you want to go to the UK, you must obtain a visa before the trip. Otherwise, even if you land at the airport, you are likely to return without being accepted.
Visa applications for the UK can be made through the country's own consulates. Although it is possible to apply individually, this does not guarantee that you will get positive results. There are different reasons for this, and the reasons for rejection in general are as follows;
- Failure to meet mandatory visa requirements
- UK visa failure to meet the mandatory requirements for
- Failure to provide sufficient evidence from the UK that they will return to their home country
- Failure to provide definitive proof of return
- Incorrect or missing documents
These reasons are common reasons why visas are not accepted. Here is a detail you need to know, even if there is a negative response in visa applications. visa fee is not refundable. Thus, it becomes necessary to make a new application and pay again.
If you want to avoid such problems, UK visa application It is essential to get help from professional consultancy firms during the process. Thus, you can complete all the paperwork completely, so you can get positive results.
What are the UK Visa Documents?
After getting a visa appointment visa application A number of documents need to be prepared when going to do it. The documents in question for the UK are as follows;
- UK visa application form
- Two photographs. These photographs must be in color and taken within the last six months.
- Your valid Passport. It must be valid for three more months from the date you plan to leave the UK after your trip. It must also have at least one blank page for the visa.
- Proof that you have the financial means to cover your living expenses during your stay in the UK
- Proof of accommodation. A document showing where you will be staying during your stay in the UK must be presented.
- Detailed itinerary.An itinerary with all the information about how and what you plan to do in the UK
- Tuberculosis test results
- Biometric information. If you are applying for a visa that allows you to stay in the UK for more than 6 months, you must submit your biometric information.
Besides these UK visa application documents There are also documents that vary according to the type of application and profession.
UK Visa Types
If you are going to the UK, there are different visa types is found. For the UK, these are basically:
- Skilled Worker Visa: For skilled workers who have a job offer in the UK.
- Temporary Worker Visa: For temporary workers of less than one year in the UK, the Youth Mobility Visa is a 18-year work permit for young people aged 30-2.
- Athlete Visa: It is a work permit for athletes
- Business Visitor Visa: A six-month visa for business activities for business people traveling to the UK.
- Adult Student Visa: For students who want to study in the UK.
- Spouse Visa: For spouses of British Citizens or residents.
Apart from these, different UK visa types There is also. During the application, attention should be paid to these, and the purpose of entering the country should be stated.
Günceleme: 18/03/2023 15:25