From the Presidency of the State Archives: Our Presidency, within the framework of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel and its Annexes and Amendments, put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 657/4/06 and numbered 06/1978, pursuant to paragraph (B) of Article 7 of the Civil Servants Law No. 15754. A total of 44 personnel will be recruited for the vacant position titles, whose title, department, point type, location and number are specified below to be employed in Istanbul units.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The general conditions in Article 657 of the Law No. 48 and the special conditions specified for the announced vacant position are sought for the applicants:
1. Being a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
3. Not being deprived of public rights,
4. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling,
5. Not to be involved in military service, not to be of military age, to have done active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
6. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Applications will be made electronically between 11-20 August 2022,
2. Candidates who want to apply will apply through the State Archives Presidency – Career Gate Public Recruitment or Career Gate alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr via c-Dcvlet,
3. The applications of the candidates who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated,
4. Candidates will only be able to apply for a position based on one province and their educational status, and applications made for more than one province or position will not be accepted, as they will participate in the ranking to be made for the province they prefer.