To be employed in the provincial organization of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 and to be employed in accordance with the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 06/06/1978 and numbered 7/15754. A total of 14 contracted personnel will be recruited for the vacant positions whose title, department, point type, location and number are stated below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The qualifications sought in the applicants, the general conditions in Article 657 of the Law No. 48 and the special conditions specified for the announced vacant position are sought:
1. Being a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
3. Not to have completed the age of 35 (thirty-five) as of the application deadline,
4. Not being deprived of public rights,
5. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling,
6. In terms of military service for male candidates; not to be involved in military service, to have performed active military service or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
7. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Applications will be received electronically between 22/08/2022-28/08/2022,
2. Candidates who want to apply will apply via e-Government, Ministry of Culture and Tourism – Career Gate-Recruitment Procedures or if the Career Gate is alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr,
3. The applications of the candidates who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated,
4. Candidates will only be able to apply for a position based on one province and their educational status, and applications made for more than one province or qualification (study, position) will not be accepted, as they will participate in the ranking to be made for the province they prefer,
5. Candidates will be able to view the recruitment information on the website of our Ministry and on the Career Gate.