Ankara Metropolitan Municipality (ABB) continues to increase the number of pedestrian overpasses in the Başkent in order to ensure the safety of both pedestrians and drivers.
For this purpose, the Department of Urban Aesthetics went out to tender for the construction of 8 new pedestrian overpasses at various points in the city.
9 modern-looking pedestrian overpasses in the capital last year kazanThe Department of Urban Aesthetics, which continues the construction of 4 of them this year, has put out a tender for 28 pedestrian overpasses on July 2022, 8.
ABB TV, Youtube 5 companies submitted bids for the tender, which was broadcast live on its channel and social media accounts. While aiming at vehicle-pedestrian-traffic safety by ensuring safe crossing of pedestrians, especially main arteries throughout the city, ABB will also build 8 escalators and 12 elevators for 17 pedestrian overpasses with a modern look.
The points where 2023 new pedestrian overpasses planned to be put into service in 8 will be built by the teams of the Department of Urban Aesthetics are as follows:
- Sincan District Ayas Ankara Yolu Boulevard 250th Street Intersection,
- Sincan District Ayas Ankara Yolu Boulevard Foundry Industry Front,
- Etimesgut District Emirler Suburban Station Front,
- In front of Ferda College, Etimesgut District,
- In front of Etimesgut District Elvankent Suburban Station,
- Keçiören District Çaldıran Neighborhood Yavuz Sultan Selim Secondary School,
- In front of Etlik Kardesler Cumhuriyet Secondary School in Keçiören District,
- Çankaya District Mevlana Boulevard Konya Road Hyundai Ata Plaza Front.