The biomedical technician is responsible for making sure that laboratory and other healthcare equipment is in working order. Installs, tests and calibrates different types of equipment. You are entitled to this title by graduating from the relevant departments of vocational high schools. kazanIt is illustrated.
What Does a Biomedical Technician Do, What Are Their Duties?
The duties of biomedical technicians serving in private health institutions and public hospitals can be grouped under the following headings;
- To solve the problems that occur in the equipment by following the manufacturer's instructions, to call a special service if necessary,
- Performing routine maintenance such as lubricating equipment components and replacing worn parts.
- Submitting part replacement or technology upgrade recommendations to the relevant units and explaining the advantages of devices to healthcare personnel,
- Keeping a record of repaired or replaced parts,
- To train health personnel on the use of new equipment,
- Working in accordance with the institution's health and safety procedures,
- To sterilize equipment,
- Maintaining patient and company confidentiality
How to Become a Biomedical Technician
- To have basic computer usage knowledge,
- Not having any eye defect, including color blindness,
- Having the physical ability to lift a certain weight,
- Ability to analyze information from various sources,
- Adapting to teamwork,
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- To deliver the work within the planned budget and time,
- Having self-discipline to work with minimum supervision,
- No military obligation for male candidates; having completed, suspended or exempted from military service.
Biomedical Technician Salaries 2022
2022 Biomedical Technician salaries vary between 6.200 TL and 12.000 TL.